Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13063 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:40 - Oct 1 with 983 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:25 - Oct 1 by shandyjack

players will know the team 1/2 days before the game as they will be training in the shape etc in prep for the game. If someone is leaking the team could be doing it 24/48 hrs before kick off. To suggest someone is calling him 90+ mins before the game on that day is crazy.
I remember back in the day that the Friday evening post would display the team, and would be correct 90%+ of the times.
It's quite possible that he is just making an educated guess of the team

No he’s very not.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:45 - Oct 1 with 970 viewsShaky

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:03 - Oct 1 by _

You've made a career out of thinking you're one step ahead of the rest but this latest revelation is no doubt as fanciful and dreamt up as all your others, including your self acclaimed genius title in the world of finance.

And I've got proof, reams and reams of whatsapp messages and emails from you where you pretty much accuse half the posters on here of being either involved with the club, someone other than they're appearing to be or picking on you.

I can't help you and frankly speaking I doubt anyone could.

Sad little old woman, whispering things he had heard on WhattsApp.

Is that how Mr Jenkins and his team send you their talking points?

Shame you are unable to think of anything worthwhile to say yourself, eBoy.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:00 - Oct 1 with 952 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:45 - Oct 1 by Shaky

Sad little old woman, whispering things he had heard on WhattsApp.

Is that how Mr Jenkins and his team send you their talking points?

Shame you are unable to think of anything worthwhile to say yourself, eBoy.

No, they're not. I will say this in broken English in the very hope it will sink in.

I have never spoken or met with Huw Jenkins or anyone else for that matter, apart from Dineen in 2014, of course and then I came back on here with a full transcript.

And Shakes, darling..... HE'S BEHIND YOU.....!!!!!!!

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:39 - Oct 1 with 930 viewsShaky

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:00 - Oct 1 by _

No, they're not. I will say this in broken English in the very hope it will sink in.

I have never spoken or met with Huw Jenkins or anyone else for that matter, apart from Dineen in 2014, of course and then I came back on here with a full transcript.

And Shakes, darling..... HE'S BEHIND YOU.....!!!!!!!

Is that a fact?

Well people will then have to make up their whether you a lying now, or were lying when you said you got a load of insider information 'from the man himself' a few months ago.

Or whether you are simply full shit, and like Dim change your positions as frequently as you change your underpants.

Misology -- It's a bitch

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:53 - Oct 1 with 920 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:39 - Oct 1 by Shaky

Is that a fact?

Well people will then have to make up their whether you a lying now, or were lying when you said you got a load of insider information 'from the man himself' a few months ago.

Or whether you are simply full shit, and like Dim change your positions as frequently as you change your underpants.

What?? Haha...

What man himself and where have I said I get a lot of insider information?

I did get bits and bobs though but that source has now dried up, he's left the club.

I told enough people about who this was on here though and have got the messages to prove it.

What can you prove Shakes eh? You are just completely full of shit. Literally

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:55 - Oct 1 with 917 viewsmagicdaps10

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:25 - Oct 1 by shandyjack

players will know the team 1/2 days before the game as they will be training in the shape etc in prep for the game. If someone is leaking the team could be doing it 24/48 hrs before kick off. To suggest someone is calling him 90+ mins before the game on that day is crazy.
I remember back in the day that the Friday evening post would display the team, and would be correct 90%+ of the times.
It's quite possible that he is just making an educated guess of the team

Was quite a plausible explanation for the Res until I read the word educated.

By the way

Still not had a answer to my question.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:04 - Oct 1 with 907 viewsShaky

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:53 - Oct 1 by _

What?? Haha...

What man himself and where have I said I get a lot of insider information?

I did get bits and bobs though but that source has now dried up, he's left the club.

I told enough people about who this was on here though and have got the messages to prove it.

What can you prove Shakes eh? You are just completely full of shit. Literally

That standard of proof required here is not the same as is needed in a criminal court.

Nevertheless for the majority of posters here you have clearly been convicted 'beyond any reasonable doubt'.

And that is not going to change no matter how many reacharounds Dim gives you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:17 - Oct 1 with 890 viewsDewi1jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:39 - Sep 30 by _

Pathetic post.

How is it pathetic?
Don't you think our lads are in with a shout of gaining promotion or winning the FA Cup then?

So much for lecturing others about having faith in them .
You obviously don't when we're only 10 games in and averaging 1.6 points a game, meaning we'll be around 73+
With a bit of help from the refs (still dream of half tidy refs instead of Tierney) that could easily top 80

Cup starts January when we beat our Eastern cousins at their ground!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:25 - Oct 1 with 889 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:04 - Oct 1 by Shaky

That standard of proof required here is not the same as is needed in a criminal court.

Nevertheless for the majority of posters here you have clearly been convicted 'beyond any reasonable doubt'.

And that is not going to change no matter how many reacharounds Dim gives you.

A criminal court no less.

Full.of.shit.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:26 - Oct 1 with 886 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:17 - Oct 1 by Dewi1jack

How is it pathetic?
Don't you think our lads are in with a shout of gaining promotion or winning the FA Cup then?

So much for lecturing others about having faith in them .
You obviously don't when we're only 10 games in and averaging 1.6 points a game, meaning we'll be around 73+
With a bit of help from the refs (still dream of half tidy refs instead of Tierney) that could easily top 80

Cup starts January when we beat our Eastern cousins at their ground!

What are you on about?

The pathetic point had nothing to do with our football.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 19:42 - Oct 1 with 826 viewsE20Jack

Has there ever been a more embarrassing poster on here than Shaky? I’m including Darren in that too, and my answer is still probably ‘no’.

When he isn’t copying my views and slowly backtracking on his own and hoping nobody notices, he is backtracking on his own ludicrously fabricated rubbish, based on his deranged level of paranoia. He was telling everyone we were both getting paid to push a narrative not so long ago... now he’s dropped that and saying it’s for personal gratification. Who can forget the laughable ‘memo’ thread, that’s now apparently been downgraded to whatsapp.

On that note, “sad women whispering on whatsapp” in response to him being outed as doing just that in his paranoid rants at half the forum. He has the self awareness and level of perception of a confused pond newt.

Utterly tragic excuse for a poster, and hope it is a different story in his private life but have serious, serious doubts. Based on the evidence that is a slam dunk case too.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 20:03]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:47 - Oct 1 with 819 viewsohsusannah

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:06 - Oct 1 with 766 viewsDarran

I’ve just had a DM on Twitter off someone I’ve never met telling me Huw Jenkins always knows the team the night before a game.
I wonder if that’s where T2C gets his info from?

Mmmmmmmm!!!

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:13 - Oct 1 with 762 viewsohsusannah

If true ,that is disturbing .

Surely our manager should not be beholden to inform the Chairman of the team. What is the purpose of that as the chairman shouldn't have any say in the selection of the team
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:32 - Oct 1 with 739 viewsItchySphincter

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:27 - Oct 1 by Darran

Could it be possible that someoneone inside the dressing room,any dressing room could be leaking information to an outsider? Yes or no?

He doesn't do 'yes or no'. It won't be long before he's writing several paragraphs detailing about how you're frustrated and melting down, hurling puerile observations about your character, when a simple yes or no will suffice.

I don't know why you bother Dar?

It's one of the reasons this forum is dying on it's arse.... and before you say it, I know Chris is abrasive but at least he seems passionate about he club, right or wrong, and it does stimulate debate. All this other character is interested in is always being right - I've yet to see any evidence of interest in the club.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:34 - Oct 1 with 736 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:32 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

He doesn't do 'yes or no'. It won't be long before he's writing several paragraphs detailing about how you're frustrated and melting down, hurling puerile observations about your character, when a simple yes or no will suffice.

It's one of the reasons this forum is dying on it's arse.... and before you say it, I know Chris is abrasive but at least he seems passionate about he club, right or wrong, and it does stimulate debate. All this other character is interested in is always being right - I've yet to see any evidence of interest in the club.

Superb post and so true. A troll of the highest order.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:02 - Oct 1 with 687 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:32 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

Oh wibble.

You spend your existence on here trying to be profound only for it to fall flat on its face. You then take that frustration out on posters you deem are offering genuine insight. You will never be a good poster and have barely mustered two decent posts in your history. You are consigned to the background with a pointy stick poking it at anyone that frustrates you, along with the likes of Jacksfullaces and the rest of the trolling brigade.

And yes you are correct about what I will say because we both know damn well it’s true. You feel like pre-empting the truth protects it from being said. Not on your nelly, kid.

Passion for the club? You wouldn’t know passion for this club if it bit you on your face. You are too busy criticising it while fans like myself are defending it from the likes of you. You are a poorly constructed internet persona that lacks any sort of intellectual capacity to even construct a point or debate a topic.

That is what infuriates you and leads you to continually make these posts while stating how bored you are or how nobody should reply - it’s deliciously ironic and as transparent as your support for my club, or lack of it.

Do us a favour and stop obsessing about me will you? It’s awfully boring.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 22:15]

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:04 - Oct 1 with 685 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:34 - Oct 1 by Darran

Superb post and so true. A troll of the highest order.

Yes defending the club is trolling.

I’m sure we all agree.

You don’t even know what it is. It is a meaningless blurb you utter when you are panicked.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:10 - Oct 1 with 672 viewsE20Jack

Am I able to up-vote myself?

After reading that reply back it genuinely is stunningly astute.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:15 - Oct 1 with 658 viewsItchySphincter

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:02 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Oh wibble.

You spend your existence on here trying to be profound only for it to fall flat on its face. You then take that frustration out on posters you deem are offering genuine insight. You will never be a good poster and have barely mustered two decent posts in your history. You are consigned to the background with a pointy stick poking it at anyone that frustrates you, along with the likes of Jacksfullaces and the rest of the trolling brigade.

And yes you are correct about what I will say because we both know damn well it’s true. You feel like pre-empting the truth protects it from being said. Not on your nelly, kid.

Passion for the club? You wouldn’t know passion for this club if it bit you on your face. You are too busy criticising it while fans like myself are defending it from the likes of you. You are a poorly constructed internet persona that lacks any sort of intellectual capacity to even construct a point or debate a topic.

That is what infuriates you and leads you to continually make these posts while stating how bored you are or how nobody should reply - it’s deliciously ironic and as transparent as your support for my club, or lack of it.

Do us a favour and stop obsessing about me will you? It’s awfully boring.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 22:15]

Oh wibble.

It seems I continue to get under your skin. You'll never learn.

Schooled. ©

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:20 - Oct 1 with 654 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:15 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

Oh wibble.

It seems I continue to get under your skin. You'll never learn.

Schooled. ©

By replying to you? Not difficult, I will always reply to your inane rubbish.

But I am glad you admitted you are trolling again.

If there was ever a post to confirm everything I just typed in that wonderful post I gave you - you just did it.

QED

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:25 - Oct 1 with 638 viewsItchySphincter

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:20 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

By replying to you? Not difficult, I will always reply to your inane rubbish.

But I am glad you admitted you are trolling again.

If there was ever a post to confirm everything I just typed in that wonderful post I gave you - you just did it.

QED

I disagree.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:27 - Oct 1 with 634 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:25 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

I disagree.

You would, you often disagree with perfect sense.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:32 - Oct 1 with 620 viewsItchySphincter

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:27 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

You would, you often disagree with perfect sense.

No, actually, I've agreed with you in principle many times but you can't handle it. Saying I disagree with you at times is the same as saying you disagree with yourself.

Ooops....
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 22:41]

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:43 - Oct 1 with 589 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:32 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

No, actually, I've agreed with you in principle many times but you can't handle it. Saying I disagree with you at times is the same as saying you disagree with yourself.

Ooops....
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 22:41]

I can’t handle you agreeing with me? Eh? You either need to rethink that or edit it again so it makes even the slightest bit of sense.

You don’t even know what you think half the time let alone be able to assess what is being said in order to agree or disagree. You are one of the most snidey disingenuous posters here. You just said to Darran “I don’t know why you bother” while you have spent much of today and now night posting utter nonsense my way because you can’t handle the fact my points are sound.

In fairness, Darran also went through a phase of telling everyone that he doesn’t understand why anyone bothers talking to me... while spending his week seeking me out for a chat. He seems to have stopped that now I pointed out how ridiculous he sounded.

Time will tell if a moron will follow in the footsteps of an idiot. But I will be fascinated to find out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024