Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13070 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:47 - Oct 1 with 824 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:43 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

I can’t handle you agreeing with me? Eh? You either need to rethink that or edit it again so it makes even the slightest bit of sense.

You don’t even know what you think half the time let alone be able to assess what is being said in order to agree or disagree. You are one of the most snidey disingenuous posters here. You just said to Darran “I don’t know why you bother” while you have spent much of today and now night posting utter nonsense my way because you can’t handle the fact my points are sound.

In fairness, Darran also went through a phase of telling everyone that he doesn’t understand why anyone bothers talking to me... while spending his week seeking me out for a chat. He seems to have stopped that now I pointed out how ridiculous he sounded.

Time will tell if a moron will follow in the footsteps of an idiot. But I will be fascinated to find out.

I rarely reply to you quite simply because I’m a grown up and I can ignore you when I like.
You’re the one that can’t ignore me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:51 - Oct 1 with 817 viewsItchySphincter

I can’t handle you agreeing with me? Eh? You either need to rethink that or edit it again so it makes even the slightest bit of sense.

You don’t even know what you think half the time let alone be able to assess what is being said in order to agree or disagree. You are one of the most snidey disingenuous posters here. You just said to Darran “I don’t know why you bother” while you have spent much of today and now night posting utter nonsense my way because you can’t handle the fact my points are sound.

In fairness, Darran also went through a phase of telling everyone that he doesn’t understand why anyone bothers talking to me... while spending his week seeking me out for a chat. He seems to have stopped that now I pointed out how ridiculous he sounded.

Time will tell if a moron will follow in the footsteps of an idiot. But I will be fascinated to find out.

Oh dear, another non football diatribe from you.

Is that all you can muster?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:53 - Oct 1 with 813 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:47 - Oct 1 by Darran

I rarely reply to you quite simply because I’m a grown up and I can ignore you when I like.
You’re the one that can’t ignore me.

I can’t recall an occasion where I have ever replied to one of your posts. 90% of our dialogue is you responding to me or me responding to you talking about me.

There is a group on here that would love attention for their astute footballing mind, however lack the astute footballing mind. So they wander the halls of planetswans being snidey, abusive and utterly vile.

No prizes for guessing who belongs in that group.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:54 - Oct 1 with 805 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:51 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

You wish to talk about football then my response will be football.

You wish to get frustrated and take it off topic, my response will be off topic.

Not rocket science cocker.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:54 - Oct 1 with 805 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:53 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

I can’t recall an occasion where I have ever replied to one of your posts. 90% of our dialogue is you responding to me or me responding to you talking about me.

There is a group on here that would love attention for their astute footballing mind, however lack the astute footballing mind. So they wander the halls of planetswans being snidey, abusive and utterly vile.

Point proved ....... again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:56 - Oct 1 with 802 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:54 - Oct 1 by Darran

Point proved ....... again.

Absolutely. My point is confirmed with every post I make, and due to my superior level of debating skills - often proved by your posts too.

Hence why I am seen as a threat to your safe place and others way of thinking.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:11 - Oct 1 with 771 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:51 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

Its called distraction.....what was the question? Yes or No ?
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:14 - Oct 1 with 764 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:11 - Oct 1 by swan65split

Distraction?

Replying to an off topic post with an off topic post? Surely if football is what was desired as a discussion point then football would be the initial post... you can’t go off on a tangent abusing posters because you get frustrated and then complain when they respond to it.

You want it on topic, have the intelligence and knowledge of the game to keep it on topic without resorting to breaking that.

Advice.

Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:14 - Oct 1 with 763 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:14 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Distraction?

Replying to an off topic post with an off topic post? Surely if football is what was desired as a discussion point then football would be the initial post... you can’t go off on a tangent abusing posters because you get frustrated and then complain when they respond to it.

You want it on topic, have the intelligence and knowledge of the game to keep it on topic without resorting to breaking that.

Advice.

I cant answer you your on ignore!
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:17 - Oct 1 with 759 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:14 - Oct 1 by swan65split

I cant answer you your on ignore!

No I’m not, I’m E20.

Unless you mean *you’re on ignore, in which case I am also obviously not.

Ta.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:18 - Oct 1 with 756 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:17 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

No I’m not, I’m E20.

Unless you mean *you’re on ignore, in which case I am also obviously not.

Ta.

You are on ignore.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:19 - Oct 1 with 754 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:18 - Oct 1 by swan65split

You are on ignore.

I disagree

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:21 - Oct 1 with 751 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:19 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

I disagree

lonely again are you? wanting to play games , correction is I am ignoring you until you answer the question that discredited you.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:24 - Oct 1 with 743 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:21 - Oct 1 by swan65split

lonely again are you? wanting to play games , correction is I am ignoring you until you answer the question that discredited you.

Eh? Playing games by responding to your nonsense?

So you are talking to me while telling me you are ignoring me.

This is the level of debate here ladies and gentlemen.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:27 - Oct 1 with 738 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:24 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Eh? Playing games by responding to your nonsense?

So you are talking to me while telling me you are ignoring me.

This is the level of debate here ladies and gentlemen.

Whatever you say, answer the question, how many user names do you have?

I am off to bed now, you can play by yourself

The internet is a good hiding place , you never know who is who.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:30 - Oct 1 with 730 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:27 - Oct 1 by swan65split

Whatever you say, answer the question, how many user names do you have?

I am off to bed now, you can play by yourself

The internet is a good hiding place , you never know who is who.

No idea. 5 maybe? Depends how many times the people in your gang got annoyed by being destroyed in a football debate and ended up getting someone to ban me.

One active one, as always.

How many brain cells do you have? Answer the question.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:18 - Oct 2 with 688 viewsDJack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:32 - Oct 1 by ItchySphincter

He doesn't do 'yes or no'. It won't be long before he's writing several paragraphs detailing about how you're frustrated and melting down, hurling puerile observations about your character, when a simple yes or no will suffice.

I don't know why you bother Dar?

It's one of the reasons this forum is dying on it's arse.... and before you say it, I know Chris is abrasive but at least he seems passionate about he club, right or wrong, and it does stimulate debate. All this other character is interested in is always being right - I've yet to see any evidence of interest in the club.

Bump...cos it's true.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:25 - Oct 2 with 680 viewsKingBony

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:10 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Am I able to up-vote myself?

After reading that reply back it genuinely is stunningly astute.

On form tonight Dim 😂😂

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:28 - Oct 2 with 679 viewsLoyal

What a lod of piss flap bollocks.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:31 - Oct 2 with 632 viewsmagicdaps10

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:53 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

That is a perfect example of the Res there.

Have to hold my hands up to you there, I couldn't have wrote a better description myself on him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:43 - Oct 2 with 622 viewsmagicdaps10

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:14 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Distraction?

Advice.

If you are going to make rules or play with certain rules, have the intelligence and decency to adhere to those rules.

It seems that you implement a certain code that you expect people to adhere to but quite regularly don't adhere to them yourself.

Until you show that decency then you will be seen for what you are coming across as, self complimenting is not recommended also.

Still waiting for my yes/no answer to my question.....what was it, don't quote me but is not answering a sign of lack of intelligence?

Im just going to leave it there, hopefully with a simple yes/no answer response.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:06 - Oct 2 with 600 viewsItchySphincter

It makes perfect sense.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:24 - Oct 2 with 578 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:30 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

No idea. 5 maybe? Depends how many times the people in your gang got annoyed by being destroyed in a football debate and ended up getting someone to ban me.

Allo, it is I Leclerc

I have no gang, not in any gang, not like you and the sellouts.

"How many brain cells do you have?" and you accused me of abusing earlier, and you put the biggest abuser on this site on a pedestal?

Answer ...I have a Max Boyce, so cant answer as I dont know. not many no doubt, but enough to know about a few of you here.

dont forget , others play games on the internet also, you learn a lot from people watching, the secret is not too give too much away. perhaps you are my plaything.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy (n/t) on 08:28 - Oct 2 with 568 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:11 - Oct 1 by swan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:59 - Oct 2 with 534 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:30 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

"No idea. 5 maybe?"

As an after thought.......maths wasn't a subject you excelled in was it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024