Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13058 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:26 - Oct 2 with 952 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:59 - Oct 2 by swan65split

"No idea. 5 maybe?"

As an after thought.......maths wasn't a subject you excelled in was it?

You never post on any subject other than to reply to me or E20. You don't talk about football, you have nothing to say on any matter whatsoever..... APART FROM MYSELF AND E20.

We should be flattered I guess. But my gut feeling is one of worry because no offence, you seem really odd.

The little gang that follow us around this site like demented vvanking nodding dogs never let you down.

Darren
Swanssplit
Magicflaps
Shaky

Look at the state on you all mun

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:36 - Oct 2 with 937 viewsE20Jack

So after the gang have gone into meltdown...

Has anyone actually posted anything of note that suggests this is anything other than another resounding victory for the good guys?

I am guessing not.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 10:46]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:42 - Oct 2 with 936 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:36 - Oct 2 by E20Jack

So after the gang have gone into meltdown...

Has anyone actually posted anything of note that suggests this is anything other than another resounding victory for the good guys?

I am guessing not.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 10:46]

I honestly don't think they ever post anything of note or substance. Nothing football related.

They purely exist because of us.

What a state.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:58 - Oct 2 with 909 viewsDrizzy

A 9 page coroner's report detailing exactly why this forum is dead.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 11:03 - Oct 2 with 906 viewsohsusannah

Why are second coming and e20 coming in for so much stick. .?

They are entitled to their views ,as are all of us.

Heddwch
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 11:16 - Oct 2 with 891 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:58 - Oct 2 by Drizzy

Yes, death by chronic obsession was the official word.

May she rest In peace.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 11:31 - Oct 2 with 873 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 11:03 - Oct 2 by ohsusannah

Why are second coming and e20 coming in for so much stick. .?

They are entitled to their views ,as are all of us.

Heddwch

Go away you fuçking weirdo.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:01 - Oct 2 with 840 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:26 - Oct 2 by _

You never post on any subject other than to reply to me or E20. You don't talk about football, you have nothing to say on any matter whatsoever..... APART FROM MYSELF AND E20.

We should be flattered I guess. But my gut feeling is one of worry because no offence, you seem really odd.

The little gang that follow us around this site like demented vvanking nodding dogs never let you down.

Darren
Swanssplit
Magicflaps
Shaky

Perhaps its a case the 2 of you are so engrossed in your own written dross, you miss the rest.
Carry on lapdogs , let the forum see your worst.
Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy (n/t) on 12:04 - Oct 2 with 838 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:26 - Oct 2 with 816 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:26 - Oct 2 by _

Darren
Swanssplit
Magicflaps
Shaky

After thought
Someone who has usernames like The2econdComing and Resurrection, calling me odd?!

just proves the forums dying.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:29 - Oct 2 with 811 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:26 - Oct 2 by swan65split

After thought
Someone who has usernames like The2econdComing and Resurrection, calling me odd?!

just proves the forums dying.

and someone with 5 or more usernames....FFS.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:45 - Oct 2 with 789 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:29 - Oct 2 by swan65split

and someone with 5 or more usernames....FFS.

Another 5 posts all about us.

Obsessed.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:49 - Oct 2 with 781 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 12:45 - Oct 2 by _

Another 5 posts all about us.

Obsessed.

Just replying to your post in between jobs .

Not as obsessed and possesed like you.
edit
it was 4.....you not good at Maths either?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 12:51]
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:00 - Oct 2 with 759 viewsItchySphincter

You're not helping matters Newp you glib tw@t.

You never answered my question about midfielders the other day after you'd taken the opportunity to take a snidey swipe at me either? Is it because it was football related?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:05 - Oct 2 with 747 viewscostalotta

Thread descending into another borefest perpetuated by the usual. Quelle surprise.

He's not a fan!

Is this the guy that thinks he's fan of the decade. Is that right...decade that is?
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:25 - Oct 2 with 722 viewsshandyjack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 16:55 - Oct 1 by magicdaps10

Was quite a plausible explanation for the Res until I read the word educated.

By the way

Still not had a answer to my question.

what question mate? have i missed something on another thread?

Poll: Expectation for the season

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:31 - Oct 2 with 710 viewsShaky

The solution to this board's problems is to institute a new T2C area of the messageboard that Dim and eBoy can moderate to their hearts content on behalf of the club's ownership group.

This can then feature the regular service consisting of 24/7 infomercials, and provide an empirical test of Box Office appeal.

Meanwhile the rest of the membership would be free to carry on unencumbered by the two outstanding egomaniacs of our time.

Let the market decide; that's what I always say.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 13:40]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:40 - Oct 2 with 692 viewsmagicdaps10

Why after reading the last few posts, I keep singing

Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang...

Also like "the good guys" comment

Another question E20, how old are you? Nothing sinister in asking, I am just intrigued, if it helps....I am 38yrs young.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:09 - Oct 2 with 660 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:40 - Oct 2 by magicdaps10

Why after reading the last few posts, I keep singing

Do you wanna be in my gang, my gang...

Also like "the good guys" comment

Another question E20, how old are you? Nothing sinister in asking, I am just intrigued, if it helps....I am 38yrs young.

Oh great you’re bring Gary Glitter into it now.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:11 - Oct 2 with 658 viewsCooperman

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:09 - Oct 2 by Darran

Oh great you’re bring Gary Glitter into it now.

FFS

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:15 - Oct 2 with 651 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:11 - Oct 2 by Cooperman

FFS

I bet ohsussana has got all his records too.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:41 - Oct 2 with 620 viewsDrizzy

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:00 - Oct 2 by ItchySphincter

You're not helping matters Newp you glib tw@t.

You never answered my question about midfielders the other day after you'd taken the opportunity to take a snidey swipe at me either? Is it because it was football related?

Oh I do remember the days you weren't such a miserable c*nt, Sunsh. I'm sure we both agree that the purveyors of tedium on this thread are responsible for the forum's decline. The diminishing presence of good posters like ourselves is a consequence of the former.

Kindly direct me to that question as I haven't been on here for a while. Do remember taking a jab at you, though. Not hard when you're so spectacularly wrong on anything to do with football.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:41 - Oct 2 with 595 viewsohsusannah

Betting is a mug's game
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:14 - Oct 2 with 558 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:41 - Oct 2 by ohsusannah

Betting is a mug's game

I agree.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:25 - Oct 2 with 517 viewsItchySphincter

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:41 - Oct 2 by Drizzy

Oh I do remember the days you weren't such a miserable c*nt, Sunsh. I'm sure we both agree that the purveyors of tedium on this thread are responsible for the forum's decline. The diminishing presence of good posters like ourselves is a consequence of the former.

Kindly direct me to that question as I haven't been on here for a while. Do remember taking a jab at you, though. Not hard when you're so spectacularly wrong on anything to do with football.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024