Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter is the new "Tinkerman" 03:13 - Oct 1 with 1113 viewsGlyn1

Never plays the same team from one match to the next. Puts players in positions that they're not used to. I looked at the Planet Swans members' predictions about what the starting team would be and none of us got it right (step forward and take a bow if I'm mistaken and you did). So if we don't know the formation, how the heck will the other teams?

Wigan have a good home record but there aren't any intimidating teams in this division so we should get something from the match, but it's not crucial if we don't. And by the way, congrats to Naughton and Carroll on excellent performances.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 04:55 - Oct 1 with 1071 viewsicecoldjack

Naughton is a lovely footballer, been saying it for yonks, his problem has been playing in a time with dwindling confidence, he'd have looked totally different playing in Rodgers team.

Some players like Naughton,fer and routs look like Real quality at this level .

As for potter, I think he's been very smart in making sure all players feel involved, the young ones are now pushing hard to play every week and that means more senior players have to step up.

Early days but the signs are looking good, if we can take anything away at Wigan I think it will start to give us momentum .
Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 07:43 - Oct 1 with 964 viewsWarwickHunt

Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 04:55 - Oct 1 by icecoldjack

Naughton is a lovely footballer, been saying it for yonks, his problem has been playing in a time with dwindling confidence, he'd have looked totally different playing in Rodgers team.

As for potter, I think he's been very smart in making sure all players feel involved, the young ones are now pushing hard to play every week and that means more senior players have to step up.

Early days but the signs are looking good, if we can take anything away at Wigan I think it will start to give us momentum .

“look like Real quality”

Madrid?
Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 07:59 - Oct 1 with 931 viewsawayjack

The number of players that have stepped up under Potter is fantastic. Perhaps most expected Fer, Naughton, VDH, Ollson and Ollie to perform at this level. That so many more inexperienced played songs - Rodon, Grimes, Byers, Roberts, Mulder, Fulton and Celina - have stepped up is incredible. Seriously good manager / coach.
Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 08:05 - Oct 1 with 917 viewsItchySphincter

Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 07:43 - Oct 1 by WarwickHunt

“look like Real quality”

Madrid?

Betws.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 09:26 - Oct 1 with 800 viewsSwan91

I think Naughton does well higher up.. like cm position. doesn't get caught out as much and can make a few decent passes.
Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 09:49 - Oct 1 with 768 viewsCooperman

I concur - adaptability seems to be one of his positive attributes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Potter is the new "Tinkerman" on 10:56 - Oct 1 with 690 viewsLeonWasGod

He's ok. Now Fer is a different class in the midfield. Oozes quality at this level. He's our best midfielder by some distance and if he gets a good run of games under his belt before January, I'd expect him to be off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024