Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elliott from ET 16:02 - Oct 1 with 2704 viewsjacabertawe

Is a Jack!
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/elliott-et-tells-lorraine-kelly-15221

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Elliott from ET on 16:15 - Oct 1 with 2671 viewsjackharris

Arise Sir Les...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Elliott from ET on 16:22 - Oct 1 with 2637 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Henry Thomas was actually interviewed on BBC Wales about it back in February.

Elliott (from E.T.) is a Jack by Mo_Wives 17 Feb 2018 5:39
Thought I was going to meet him once. Being a big fan I was very exited when invited to "a party at Barrymore's...they got a pool and everything". Of course, I thought they meant Drew Barrymore. Turns out it was Michael. Made my excuses and exited stage left. Found a phone box and 'phoned home'

Grew up just a few miles from me in San Antonio, two years behind me. By all accounts a really cool, normal, down-to-earth guy for a minor celebrity who had his greatest fame when he was 10.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 16:24]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Elliott from ET on 16:25 - Oct 1 with 2617 viewsMo_Wives

Elliott from ET on 16:22 - Oct 1 by Tummer_from_Texas

Henry Thomas was actually interviewed on BBC Wales about it back in February.

Elliott (from E.T.) is a Jack by Mo_Wives 17 Feb 2018 5:39
Thought I was going to meet him once. Being a big fan I was very exited when invited to "a party at Barrymore's...they got a pool and everything". Of course, I thought they meant Drew Barrymore. Turns out it was Michael. Made my excuses and exited stage left. Found a phone box and 'phoned home'

Grew up just a few miles from me in San Antonio, two years behind me. By all accounts a really cool, normal, down-to-earth guy for a minor celebrity who had his greatest fame when he was 10.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 16:24]

Only two years younger? Did you ever meet his alien?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Elliott from ET on 16:26 - Oct 1 with 2603 viewssainthelens

Can he lay his hands on any compromising pics of the yanks and Huw with a goat or some other animals?
Elliott from ET on 18:17 - Oct 1 with 2478 viewsairedale

Elliott from ET on 16:15 - Oct 1 by jackharris

Arise Sir Les...

Ha ha, quality.
Elliott from ET on 18:22 - Oct 1 with 2459 viewsGowerjack

On yer bike son....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024