Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ohsusanna is Perch. 19:11 - Oct 1 with 7351 views_

My insider at the Club just told me.

Get rid

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 09:36 - Oct 2 with 1328 viewsMo_Wives

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 21:05 - Oct 1 by peenemunde

You are BrexitThomas you weirdo. You fool no one.

I'll claim the £5 if you're not going to

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 09:51 - Oct 2 with 1299 viewsomarjack

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 09:35 - Oct 2 by Mo_Wives

Whoa whoa whoa… Time out...stop the clock, ref.

I was going to let this subject go but I can't let this lily-livered denial pass unopposed.

Are you saying that you are not/were not Brexit Thomas?

Putting aside things like Phil's information and the fact that you had been ranting about Ted Nugent being a paedophile then a few days later 'Brexit Thomas' posts a video of a Ted Nugent song about paedos. Can we look at the fact that since Phil outed you for being Thomas and therefore arguing with and being racist to yourself suddenly Brexit Thomas disappeared. He didn't say "LOL, I'm not Omar" and carry on with the fun he seemed to be having. Instead he deleted his account. Now, even though the red flush appears to have disappeared from your cheeks and the normal colour has returned...Thomas never did return. Funny that, innit?

So please, once and for all, was Brexit Thomas you?

I still have no idea who that guy was.

Was he a "real person" or was he a WUM I honestly can't say for sure.

He did seem suspiciously stupid tbh. But we have had many of those on here so I wouldn't be very shocked if he was an actual person.

You say his account was deleted. Maybe it was suspended? The hell would I know nor do I care.

Phil's evidence was me finding "difficulty" loging in my account or something at some time. I assume Thomas was also around at that same time. I'd hardly call it proof, yet he's very determined that it's me 100%. That's just a bit of a reach. I can't account of what caused my account to act strange. To tell the truth, I haven't had any technical difficulties recently.

The internet is swarming with weirdos (fake and real) and there is no way you can control it all. But pointing fingers at the smallest circumstantial evidence and calling it proof just so you can show off your detective abilities isn't going to cut it.

If Phil is 100% sure it's me then he should suspend me. But I guess he's also not sure yet he claims he is.

To answer the question, No I'm not Thomas. I honestly don't think I would need to create a fake account to make some people on here "look bad". They already make themselves look like clowns by themselves.

So, If Thomas comes back we can all have a laugh at how thick he is. If he never does then good riddance. It'd be nice if we move on now.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 10:17 - Oct 2 with 1260 viewsDarran

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 07:27 - Oct 2 by waynekerr55

Fúck me you're now buddies with Mr Res 🤣😁

No im not and Perch is th biggest piece of scum ever to post on here his posts are abhorrent and it’s about time you stopped sucking his cock.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 10:50 - Oct 2 with 1236 viewsohsusannah

Not that any poster needs to justify anything but to answer cooperman , the "h" is not unnecessary as the username does not refer to the Stephen Foster classic but a former heart throb actress of mine.

Never assume
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 11:48 - Oct 2 with 1193 viewsMo_Wives

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 09:51 - Oct 2 by omarjack

He did seem suspiciously stupid tbh. But we have had many of those on here so I wouldn't be very shocked if he was an actual person.

You say his account was deleted. Maybe it was suspended? The hell would I know nor do I care.

Phil's evidence was me finding "difficulty" loging in my account or something at some time. I assume Thomas was also around at that same time. I'd hardly call it proof, yet he's very determined that it's me 100%. That's just a bit of a reach. I can't account of what caused my account to act strange. To tell the truth, I haven't had any technical difficulties recently.

The internet is swarming with weirdos (fake and real) and there is no way you can control it all. But pointing fingers at the smallest circumstantial evidence and calling it proof just so you can show off your detective abilities isn't going to cut it.

If Phil is 100% sure it's me then he should suspend me. But I guess he's also not sure yet he claims he is.

To answer the question, No I'm not Thomas. I honestly don't think I would need to create a fake account to make some people on here "look bad". They already make themselves look like clowns by themselves.

So, If Thomas comes back we can all have a laugh at how thick he is. If he never does then good riddance. It'd be nice if we move on now.

Oh, Thomars, I'm not trying to prove anything. I know it was you.

What a detective would do if he can not prove something is get someone to talk and make solid statements like 'No it wasn't me' for example. The more they talk the more information they give for future reference. As with solid statements, they can become incriminating in the future.
A wise person, faced with not enough evidence, would say 'No comment'
An idiot who likes the sound of his own voice will talk and talk and often get trapped by his own words.

Anyway, thanks for talking, Thomars, we have your denial on record. You're free to go.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 12:01 - Oct 2 with 1176 viewsWarwickHunt

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 11:48 - Oct 2 by Mo_Wives

Oh, Thomars, I'm not trying to prove anything. I know it was you.

What a detective would do if he can not prove something is get someone to talk and make solid statements like 'No it wasn't me' for example. The more they talk the more information they give for future reference. As with solid statements, they can become incriminating in the future.
A wise person, faced with not enough evidence, would say 'No comment'
An idiot who likes the sound of his own voice will talk and talk and often get trapped by his own words.

Anyway, thanks for talking, Thomars, we have your denial on record. You're free to go.

Do you 'ave a ly-sonce for ze minkey?
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 12:13 - Oct 2 with 1157 viewsMo_Wives

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 12:01 - Oct 2 by WarwickHunt

Do you 'ave a ly-sonce for ze minkey?

Ah ca noot read ma reply to Thomars back wizout ze Fronch accent now.

In fact, ah am stook in eet typing dis

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 12:26 - Oct 2 with 1141 viewsjack247

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 09:51 - Oct 2 by omarjack

I’m pretty sure Phil will have your (and Thomas’) IP address. A very strange thing to do.
Login to get fewer ads

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:08 - Oct 2 with 1094 viewsomarjack

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:48 - Oct 2 with 1071 viewsMo_Wives

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:08 - Oct 2 by omarjack

Yes. You've told us about your problems with alcohol on the 'Alcoholism' thread. Remember, you said "I've drank to deal with emotional problems". I assume this is what you're telling us with this cartoon, that people realise you talk shit, then walk away, which leaves you emotional and so you drink?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:54 - Oct 2 with 1059 viewswaynekerr55

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 10:17 - Oct 2 by Darran

No im not and Perch is th biggest piece of scum ever to post on here his posts are abhorrent and it’s about time you stopped sucking his cock.

Love and peace, PROSS

Anger leads to the dark side

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:56 - Oct 2 with 1050 viewswaynekerr55

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 12:13 - Oct 2 by Mo_Wives

Ah ca noot read ma reply to Thomars back wizout ze Fronch accent now.

In fact, ah am stook in eet typing dis

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:59 - Oct 2 with 1043 viewsMo_Wives

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:56 - Oct 2 by waynekerr55

Ah, allo, Waynekerr

Your username fits the accent

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 14:08 - Oct 2 with 1025 viewsDarran

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 13:54 - Oct 2 by waynekerr55

Love and peace, PROSS

Anger leads to the dark side

I’m not angry my Friend,I don’t get angry,ever. I just state the facts.
The bloke has posted his views on here more than enough times to show how much of a vile cùnt he is.

What puzzles me though is that you and one or two others think he’s a nice guy,nobody with his views is a nice guy. He’s scum and views belong in the dark

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 14:08 - Oct 2 with 1025 viewsCooperman

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 10:50 - Oct 2 by ohsusannah

Not that any poster needs to justify anything but to answer cooperman , the "h" is not unnecessary as the username does not refer to the Stephen Foster classic but a former heart throb actress of mine.

Never assume

Then my bad. I used the banjo link to put two and two together.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:12 - Oct 2 with 1004 viewsWarwickHunt

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 14:08 - Oct 2 by Darran

I’m not angry my Friend,I don’t get angry,ever. I just state the facts.
The bloke has posted his views on here more than enough times to show how much of a vile cùnt he is.

What puzzles me though is that you and one or two others think he’s a nice guy,nobody with his views is a nice guy. He’s scum and views belong in the dark

How did you end up buying him lunch? Was he pointing a gun at you?
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:17 - Oct 2 with 998 viewsohsusannah

The Stephen Foster analogy was understandable.
Its a wonderful simple song that has resonated for 150 yrs.

Susannah York was the subject of my paean

You seem to have excellent musical taste Mr Hunt. All the greats are now gone to meet our Lord
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:19 - Oct 2 with 997 viewsDarran

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:12 - Oct 2 by WarwickHunt

How did you end up buying him lunch? Was he pointing a gun at you?

I was conned. He said he didn’t have any friends and asked if I’d book a table in a restaurant so we could go out for lunch when he was coming down.

That is a 100% true story.

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:27 - Oct 2 with 988 viewsohsusannah

Ive read this site for some time but never posted.

I see much gnashing of teeth and weird text.

I've seen a poster wishing cancer on someone, I've seen a former player and his cancer fight be the subject of gossip on here . What was posted was false . I'm not sure if the author was banned or even warned.

I had an avocado salad for lunch today and it cost £7.95.
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:29 - Oct 2 with 985 viewsDarran

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:27 - Oct 2 by ohsusannah

I've seen a poster wishing cancer on someone, I've seen a former player and his cancer fight be the subject of gossip on here . What was posted was false . I'm not sure if the author was banned or even warned.

Go away you nonce supporting cùnt.

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:46 - Oct 2 with 963 viewsWarwickHunt

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:19 - Oct 2 by Darran

I was conned. He said he didn’t have any friends and asked if I’d book a table in a restaurant so we could go out for lunch when he was coming down.

That is a 100% true story.

Adds a whole new dimension to the term "meals on wheels".
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 16:04 - Oct 2 with 944 viewsDarran

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:46 - Oct 2 by WarwickHunt

Adds a whole new dimension to the term "meals on wheels".

Prick.

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 17:17 - Oct 2 with 889 viewslifelong

Did I tell you the one about the Scouser, Mancunian and Jamaican waiting for the birth of their children in a maternity ward waiting room?
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 17:32 - Oct 2 with 877 viewsPhil_S

Just for the record

Brexitthomas was 100% omarjack, his assumption about the logging in was wide of the mark as far as the other name goes but omarjack problem in logging in gives it away that it’s him

Omarjack can still post just admit that you were caught out it may retain any of your credibility that is left
Ohsusanna is Perch. on 18:15 - Oct 2 with 844 viewsGowerjack

Ohsusanna is Perch. on 15:27 - Oct 2 by ohsusannah

Mrs Gowerjack made bacon & avacado sandwiches for brunch on Sunday.

Very nice..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024