Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
J.Ayew 21:33 - Oct 1 with 3201 viewsAl_Bundy

He is one lazy fecker.. Palace players busting a gut to turn Bournemouth over.
J.Ayew on 21:40 - Oct 1 with 3169 viewslifelong

Taken off now, doesn’t look happy.
J.Ayew on 22:15 - Oct 1 with 2983 views_

He played well overall. Neat and tidy and proved a good link for the midfield.

Some childish posters on this site aye.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

J.Ayew on 23:04 - Oct 1 with 2832 viewshobo

Didn't notice him until he went off
J.Ayew on 23:09 - Oct 1 with 2802 viewsE20Jack

Very good player.

One thing the Ayews absolutely do well is work hard. But they are paid a lot and have brown skin so that usually means they are called lazy. No doubt it will be one of the first things levelled at Bony on his return. I can imagine Fer is current favourite to take up the “lazy” tag though.

Horrendous attitude though so wouldn’t want him back, which is a shame as he would be head and shoulders our best player.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 23:11]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

J.Ayew on 23:09 - Oct 1 with 2808 viewsswan65split

Only noticed him as he was wearing gloves!! beginning of October and wearing gloves FFS
J.Ayew on 00:13 - Oct 2 with 2693 viewsAl_Bundy

J.Ayew on 22:15 - Oct 1 by _

He played well overall. Neat and tidy and proved a good link for the midfield.

Some childish posters on this site aye.

He got no service so not sure what you're on about !
J.Ayew on 00:25 - Oct 2 with 2667 views_

J.Ayew on 00:13 - Oct 2 by Al_Bundy

He got no service so not sure what you're on about !

Palace were poor in the first half but start of the second when they were well on top he was a great link. Came short to receive, laid off, made runs, passed well.

Not a fantastic performance but certainly not one to single out as bloody lazy.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

J.Ayew on 00:29 - Oct 2 with 2661 viewsLoyal

J.Ayew on 00:25 - Oct 2 by _

Palace were poor in the first half but start of the second when they were well on top he was a great link. Came short to receive, laid off, made runs, passed well.

Not a fantastic performance but certainly not one to single out as bloody lazy.

Mercenary cnt. Nothing more.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

J.Ayew on 06:59 - Oct 2 with 2509 viewsSPboy

J.Ayew on 00:29 - Oct 2 by Loyal

Mercenary cnt. Nothing more.

Mercenary, most definitely.

Our recruitment was so bad that he actually became one of the first names on our team sheet for a season or so. And now nobody actually wants to buy him off us, no surprise there.

He would never have got in a Rodgers or Laudrup starting eleven. Good option off the bench is all he will ever be at Premier League level, in a relegation threatened side at that.
J.Ayew on 07:04 - Oct 2 with 2496 viewsbuilthjack

He does try. But a bit of a headless chicken.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

J.Ayew on 08:22 - Oct 2 with 2353 viewsvetchonian

J.Ayew on 07:04 - Oct 2 by builthjack

Who T2C?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

J.Ayew on 10:55 - Oct 2 with 2188 viewsCatullus

J.Ayew on 07:04 - Oct 2 by builthjack

I never had a complaint about his effort but his passing and decision making were utter garbage.
His attitude...well he seems to think he's fantastic but it seems to me the best place for him would be Cardiff, a team full of hard workers but little quality and Warnock would soon put his attitude right!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

J.Ayew on 11:12 - Oct 2 with 2152 viewsohsusannah

Both the brothers can play but their attitude was and is wrong and this nullifies their talent .

Nothing to do with having brown skin though
J.Ayew on 11:23 - Oct 2 with 2126 viewsCatullus

J.Ayew on 23:09 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Very good player.

One thing the Ayews absolutely do well is work hard. But they are paid a lot and have brown skin so that usually means they are called lazy. No doubt it will be one of the first things levelled at Bony on his return. I can imagine Fer is current favourite to take up the “lazy” tag though.

Horrendous attitude though so wouldn’t want him back, which is a shame as he would be head and shoulders our best player.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 23:11]

Are you saying he has an horrendous attitude because he has Brown skin?

Why is it autmatically a race thing to some people? Can't it just be the truth without any "ism" being involved.

Ayew worked hard for us but he wasn't a team player, he was playing for himself. Compare him to McBurnie, the latter works hard, doesn't moan and doesn't sulk.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

J.Ayew on 11:36 - Oct 2 with 2106 viewsohsusannah

Oli is Strawberry Blond is he not?
J.Ayew on 11:45 - Oct 2 with 2084 viewsploppy

Didn't look happy being taken off. He was muttering to himself.
J.Ayew on 17:12 - Oct 2 with 1813 viewscmajack

J.Ayew on 06:59 - Oct 2 by SPboy

Mercenary, most definitely.

Our recruitment was so bad that he actually became one of the first names on our team sheet for a season or so. And now nobody actually wants to buy him off us, no surprise there.

He would never have got in a Rodgers or Laudrup starting eleven. Good option off the bench is all he will ever be at Premier League level, in a relegation threatened side at that.

Absolutely spot on. Would never have got close to anyone of our best sides in the premier league. If we hadn't bought him from villa would still be playing in the championship. He's that good no one wants to buy him off us.
J.Ayew on 17:15 - Oct 2 with 1802 viewsswan65split

He did so well he was taken off....ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024