Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone 22:20 - Oct 1 with 8320 views_

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/behind-scenes-swans-t

A six figure investment to make our streaming service a joy to watch and something to be proud of.

Also giving ex Swans a chance to feel a part of the Club.

Can the usual suspects give credit where it's due.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 16:13 - Oct 2 with 1570 viewsCatullus

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 15:24 - Oct 2 by londonlisa2001

The bit I don’t quite understand, is if we are playing, say Sheffield Weds on a Saturday, so it’s only available for overseas, there is an option to stream with us for £7.99 but because Sheffield Weds are on iFollow, they will have a stream available as well, but only costing £5.

Also they can have audio commentary in the UK for £4.50 per month, and we have it at £5 a match?

If that’s the case, our fans will theoretically pay less and pick up their stream option not ours won’t they once everyone works it out.

It's £10 for us tonight, that's the price according to the email I had.

I also read that the red button thing was finishing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 16:28 - Oct 2 with 1545 viewslondonlisa2001

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 16:13 - Oct 2 by Catullus

It's £10 for us tonight, that's the price according to the email I had.

I also read that the red button thing was finishing.

Yes, my example was overseas and audio in UK.

All matches are £10 in UK for streaming as it’s set by the EFL.

I’ll watch it tonight on sky sports. Don’t know whether red button is finishing - Sky have said it’s available all season.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 16:33 - Oct 2 with 1522 viewsUxbridge

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 16:28 - Oct 2 by londonlisa2001

Yes, my example was overseas and audio in UK.

All matches are £10 in UK for streaming as it’s set by the EFL.

I’ll watch it tonight on sky sports. Don’t know whether red button is finishing - Sky have said it’s available all season.

I was about to say I've just found out that it's also available for users with a Sky Sports Mobile App which, luckily, I have. So that's nice.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 17:48 - Oct 2 with 1455 viewsQJumpingJack

There is likely to be one feed for the game tonight.
So those watching iFollow will have the same pictures as Sky Sports. The commentary will be different.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 18:04 - Oct 2 with 1438 viewsIAN05

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 17:48 - Oct 2 by QJumpingJack

So those watching iFollow will have the same pictures as Sky Sports. The commentary will be different.

I'm having a go at using the Swans service tonight. Got to be better than the red button service
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 19:06 - Oct 2 with 1390 viewsBadlands

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 17:48 - Oct 2 by QJumpingJack

Isn't the whole point that the Swans service will be multi angle, commentary and pre/ half time / post game output?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 19:29 - Oct 2 with 1354 viewsItchySphincter

I’ve just subscribed for a tenner to see what it’s like. Got Leon at the moment. Unfortunately the audio is clipping so every word is distorted, works though. Took 10 seconds to subscribe.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 19:32 - Oct 2 with 1349 viewsexiledclaseboy

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 19:06 - Oct 2 by Badlands

Isn't the whole point that the Swans service will be multi angle, commentary and pre/ half time / post game output?

The Sky feed will be multi angle. The rest of the production will be Swans TV’s own. What Chis is saying is that Ifollow, Sky and Swans TV will all use the same feed from the same cameras.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 19:52 - Oct 2 with 1320 viewspeenemunde

Superb coverage
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 20:42 - Oct 2 with 1287 viewsjasper_T

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 19:32 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

The Sky feed will be multi angle. The rest of the production will be Swans TV’s own. What Chis is saying is that Ifollow, Sky and Swans TV will all use the same feed from the same cameras.

The sky feed is a single panning camera, no replays.

Must say I prefer it to Swans attempt with its washed out second angles (different make of camera) and badly done replays (most of them show more rewinding than action). Commentator has stayed pretty quiet, too. Nice and unobtrusive, not building some narrative for himself like most do.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:40 - Oct 2 with 1247 viewsSlugster664

Paid a tenner, waited til 7:45...then 7:50, still no fecking stream...who do I speak to in the morning 2C, Huw?

STID

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:46 - Oct 2 with 1233 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 15:24 - Oct 2 by londonlisa2001

The bit I don’t quite understand, is if we are playing, say Sheffield Weds on a Saturday, so it’s only available for overseas, there is an option to stream with us for £7.99 but because Sheffield Weds are on iFollow, they will have a stream available as well, but only costing £5.

Also they can have audio commentary in the UK for £4.50 per month, and we have it at £5 a match?

If that’s the case, our fans will theoretically pay less and pick up their stream option not ours won’t they once everyone works it out.

Who's going to pay for a Sheffield Weds shitty commentary when you've got all the extra content and Wyndham on ours.

FFS Lis, pack it bloody in will you.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:50 - Oct 2 with 1221 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 19:32 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

The Sky feed was 1 angle

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:52 - Oct 2 with 1215 viewsexiledclaseboy

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:50 - Oct 2 by _

The Sky feed was 1 angle

It was, I was wrong. First time I’ve watched on of these red button midweek efforts.

Poll: Tory leader

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:53 - Oct 2 with 1206 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:46 - Oct 2 by _

Who's going to pay for a Sheffield Weds shitty commentary when you've got all the extra content and Wyndham on ours.

FFS Lis, pack it bloody in will you.

Should be half price for Season Ticket holders.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:54 - Oct 2 with 1201 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:52 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

It was, I was wrong. First time I’ve watched on of these red button midweek efforts.

First time for watching on red button.

100th time and more for being wrong. It's ok, we're used to it though ;-)

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:57 - Oct 2 with 1184 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:53 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Should be half price for Season Ticket holders.

They have to make hay when the sun shines here. I'm impressed they've pumped money into it as if they knew our longer history then you'd doubt there would be a lot of interest in this.

Hopefully this is an indication of us genuinely growing as a Club, and yeah, i know we are still getting 19k in the Championship, which is another massive thing I'm proud of and didn't expect, but to be a proper big club we're going to have to sustain these higher levels of fan involvement.

If they've pumped £100k plus into the whole project I hope it brings in some extra revenue for us.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:58 - Oct 2 with 1176 viewsItchySphincter

The club feed was the main broadcast feed plus a couple of their own cameras. I enjoyed it but the extra cams didn't enhance the experience. All good though, would be amazing at a fiver. :)

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:01 - Oct 2 with 1156 viewsIAN05

Bought it to watch tonight. Superb show and excellent quality. Would happily pay for that every time.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:01 - Oct 2 with 1151 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:58 - Oct 2 by ItchySphincter

The club feed was the main broadcast feed plus a couple of their own cameras. I enjoyed it but the extra cams didn't enhance the experience. All good though, would be amazing at a fiver. :)

Nobody should be surprised by the camera angles, replays and commentary. These games are all replayed on the club website.

Doesn't everyone watch our games back?? Shameful.

Also, does anyone know if the mobile app, say on Android has a cast to tv option?

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:02 - Oct 2 with 1148 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:57 - Oct 2 by _

They have to make hay when the sun shines here. I'm impressed they've pumped money into it as if they knew our longer history then you'd doubt there would be a lot of interest in this.

Hopefully this is an indication of us genuinely growing as a Club, and yeah, i know we are still getting 19k in the Championship, which is another massive thing I'm proud of and didn't expect, but to be a proper big club we're going to have to sustain these higher levels of fan involvement.

If they've pumped £100k plus into the whole project I hope it brings in some extra revenue for us.

Have faith in the newer fans. Like us, something has captured them and the lack of glory teams visiting isn't deterring them. We're a special club.

If they did do deals for ST holders and JA members they might get a better uptake. I paid a tenner tonight but I can't afford to do it every away game. How about half season Swans TV tickets home and away or just away ? Summat like that?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:05 - Oct 2 with 1136 viewsItchySphincter

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:01 - Oct 2 by _

Nobody should be surprised by the camera angles, replays and commentary. These games are all replayed on the club website.

Doesn't everyone watch our games back?? Shameful.

Also, does anyone know if the mobile app, say on Android has a cast to tv option?

I don't think they are all replayed on the website are they? I've looked, like after Saturday's game and I could only find 3 1/2 minutes of highlights?

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:06 - Oct 2 with 1130 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:02 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Have faith in the newer fans. Like us, something has captured them and the lack of glory teams visiting isn't deterring them. We're a special club.

If they did do deals for ST holders and JA members they might get a better uptake. I paid a tenner tonight but I can't afford to do it every away game. How about half season Swans TV tickets home and away or just away ? Summat like that?

But it won't be every away game. In fact, the amount of these games available to us will be very limited.

Just Tuesday away games I think, maybe the odd Friday or Sunday perhaps.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:07 - Oct 2 with 1126 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:05 - Oct 2 by ItchySphincter

I don't think they are all replayed on the website are they? I've looked, like after Saturday's game and I could only find 3 1/2 minutes of highlights?

It's there.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:09 - Oct 2 with 1117 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:05 - Oct 2 by ItchySphincter

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-3-qpr-0-full-match

Enjoy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024