Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone 22:20 - Oct 1 with 8317 views_

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/behind-scenes-swans-t

A six figure investment to make our streaming service a joy to watch and something to be proud of.

Also giving ex Swans a chance to feel a part of the Club.

Can the usual suspects give credit where it's due.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:09 - Oct 2 with 1448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:06 - Oct 2 by _

But it won't be every away game. In fact, the amount of these games available to us will be very limited.

Just Tuesday away games I think, maybe the odd Friday or Sunday perhaps.

Oh of course no saturday 3 o clockers. Enjoyed the Swans TV experience though wel done the club.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:10 - Oct 2 with 1447 views3swan

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:05 - Oct 2 by ItchySphincter

I don't think they are all replayed on the website are they? I've looked, like after Saturday's game and I could only find 3 1/2 minutes of highlights?

Here you are

https://www.swanseacity.com/videos/full%20match%20replays
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:11 - Oct 2 with 1443 viewsItchySphincter

Well it is too........

For anyone else who hadn't realised:

https://www.swanseacity.com/videos/full%20match%20replays

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:12 - Oct 2 with 1434 viewsItchySphincter

Thanks to everyone who posted the link while I was looking for it!

Founded it!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:12 - Oct 2 with 1435 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:09 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh of course no saturday 3 o clockers. Enjoyed the Swans TV experience though wel done the club.

There's still IPTV for those though at a much cheaper price but for how long that lasts is anyone's guess.

I know there was a massive server block on lots of subs tonight.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:20 - Oct 2 with 1410 viewsploppy

Is anyone else's audio always out-of-sync with the video? For me the audio is always slightly ahead - which is the annoying way during play because I hear the crowd noise (oohs and aahs) before the action. Even the studio audio is slightly ahead. May be my old laptop, but it plays NowTV (Sky Sports) perfectly.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:47 - Oct 2 with 1375 viewsSlugster664

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:12 - Oct 2 by _

There's still IPTV for those though at a much cheaper price but for how long that lasts is anyone's guess.

Not for me, iptv perfect. Unlike the wasted tenner on the club's site...first and last time for me. Do I speak to Beaky to get my tenner back or the thieving yank kents that are fleecing our club?

STID

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 00:06 - Oct 3 with 1352 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:47 - Oct 2 by Slugster664

Not for me, iptv perfect. Unlike the wasted tenner on the club's site...first and last time for me. Do I speak to Beaky to get my tenner back or the thieving yank kents that are fleecing our club?

I'd keep schtum mate as it worked for everyone else. Think about that.

Login to get fewer ads

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 07:02 - Oct 3 with 1290 viewspeenemunde

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 00:06 - Oct 3 by _

It did work, absolutely no problem at all.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 07:33 - Oct 3 with 1260 viewsswan65split

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:47 - Oct 2 by Slugster664

red button on sky worked well, once I got it
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 10:37 - Oct 3 with 1229 viewsDevz00

If it didn’t work for some users then it may be the device you are using. This is stated in the article from the OP —

The device used to stream a game is also important. Anyone wishing to view a game through a laptop or desktop computer must access the stream through the club website, while those viewing on mobile or tablet devices have to use the Official Swans app otherwise the feed will not work, a factor that caused some confusion to fans at the start of the project.
Similarly, because of EFL restrictions, footage cannot be accessed through a smart TV.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 12:21 - Oct 3 with 1199 viewsLoyal

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 22:12 - Oct 2 by _

Who told you that 😂😂😂😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 12:25 - Oct 3 with 1193 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 12:21 - Oct 3 by Loyal

Who told you that 😂😂😂😂

What? My guy who does mine.

Are you still pissed off about something Jame?

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 13:57 - Oct 3 with 1143 viewswhiterock

My understanding is that iFollow is a platform not taken up by SCFC (and others) who have decided to go it alone, (Swans TV) Anthony O'Connell/ Wyndham Evans did the commentary last night and on Saturday it was James Snaith and Trunds with all the build up, analysis and Leon in the Studio giving his opinion. iFollow just shows the match, no analysis etc and Sky red button is just one camera. Swans TV is a tenner per match for UK residents but can't show Saturday 3pm games. They can outside the UK.
They are pulling all illegal streams.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 14:17 - Oct 3 with 1139 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 13:57 - Oct 3 by whiterock

My understanding is that iFollow is a platform not taken up by SCFC (and others) who have decided to go it alone, (Swans TV) Anthony O'Connell/ Wyndham Evans did the commentary last night and on Saturday it was James Snaith and Trunds with all the build up, analysis and Leon in the Studio giving his opinion. iFollow just shows the match, no analysis etc and Sky red button is just one camera. Swans TV is a tenner per match for UK residents but can't show Saturday 3pm games. They can outside the UK.
They are pulling all illegal streams.

Pulling all illegal streams? How are they doing that then?

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 14:28 - Oct 3 with 1125 viewsLoyal

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 12:25 - Oct 3 by _

What? My guy who does mine.

Are you still pissed off about something Jame?

Only the fact you don't have a sense of humour and see everything as a problem.
Lighten up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 16:54 - Oct 3 with 1078 viewsthornabyswan

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 14:28 - Oct 3 by Loyal

Only the fact you don't have a sense of humour and see everything as a problem.
Lighten up.

I thought it was funny

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 18:37 - Oct 3 with 1038 viewsploppy

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 14:17 - Oct 3 by _

Pulling all illegal streams? How are they doing that then?

I presume he means "they" are ISPs, or ISPs in conjunction with PL/EFL, and "pulling" means blocking. How? Who knows, but probably some network trickery, DoS, or suchlike. Flawless was definitely targeted last year (don't know if it's still a going concern), because it would suddenly fail at 3pm on Saturdays.

Personally, I don't think IPTV's are worth the risk anymore. You never know how long they're going to last so a long-term subscription is risky.

ACE IPTV were caught earlier this year
https://www.premierleague.com/news/690765
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 20:22 - Oct 3 with 1018 viewsLoyal

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 16:54 - Oct 3 by thornabyswan

I thought it was funny

I don't think he smiles much these days.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:10 - Oct 3 with 1003 viewsdameedna

Swans TV includes replays of action during the game and a good half time talk and highlights. Better than any media operator has offered before and around the same price. Does buffer occasionally but that could be internet provider issues.
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:27 - Oct 3 with 994 views_

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 18:37 - Oct 3 by ploppy

I presume he means "they" are ISPs, or ISPs in conjunction with PL/EFL, and "pulling" means blocking. How? Who knows, but probably some network trickery, DoS, or suchlike. Flawless was definitely targeted last year (don't know if it's still a going concern), because it would suddenly fail at 3pm on Saturdays.

Personally, I don't think IPTV's are worth the risk anymore. You never know how long they're going to last so a long-term subscription is risky.

ACE IPTV were caught earlier this year
https://www.premierleague.com/news/690765

They're only 40 quid for d year though mate so not too risky.

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:35 - Oct 3 with 977 viewsploppy

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 21:27 - Oct 3 by _

They're only 40 quid for d year though mate so not too risky.

I used to think it was risky getting a 48hr pass for £2 !
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 23:15 - Oct 3 with 949 viewsSlugster664

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 00:06 - Oct 3 by _

Rubbish for me...at least now I know not to waste any more money on it. Beaky and the yanks will have no more money off me!

STID

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 06:27 - Oct 4 with 880 viewspeenemunde

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 23:15 - Oct 3 by Slugster664

Rubbish for me...at least now I know not to waste any more money on it. Beaky and the yanks will have no more money off me!

So if you had a good signal you’d be happy to give the club more money ?
Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 07:45 - Oct 4 with 858 viewsSlugster664

Superb from SCFC. We don't IFollow anyone on 06:27 - Oct 4 by peenemunde

So if you had a good signal you’d be happy to give the club more money ?

Nope. Wanted to see the service provided by the club, it wasn't good enough and won't be using it again.
Another good reason not to give money to the owners.
My iptv is outstanding fortunately.

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024