Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lest we forget 09:58 - Oct 2 with 3005 viewsSmellyplumz

Despite what the shills on here are saying, Huw Jenkins, Martin Morgan and leigh dineen are and will always be sellout scum vermin w@nkers.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Lest we forget on 10:07 - Oct 2 with 2976 viewsomarjack

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Lest we forget on 10:12 - Oct 2 with 2946 views_

Imagine an SCFC fan on the day of a big game comes on a message board to spread hate!?

Talk about vermin scum.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Lest we forget on 10:22 - Oct 2 with 2930 viewsraynor94

Lest we forget on 10:12 - Oct 2 by _

Imagine an SCFC fan on the day of a big game comes on a message board to spread hate!?

Talk about vermin scum.

Couldn't agree more, great feel good factor after Saturday, and the same tired post from the same tired poster

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lest we forget on 10:30 - Oct 2 with 2906 views_

Lest we forget on 10:22 - Oct 2 by raynor94

Couldn't agree more, great feel good factor after Saturday, and the same tired post from the same tired poster

It wasn't so long ago he was sending Risca vile messages he was lying and making up on the spot.

Some issues with this one.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Lest we forget on 10:58 - Oct 2 with 2875 viewsohsusannah

I'm quite excited about this .Wigan on a Tuesday too.

Think no need to replicate our sorry relegation posts
Lest we forget on 16:49 - Oct 2 with 2691 viewsSmellyplumz

Aye... Almost as boring as the Huw is our saviour threads. Lose a few games and the fans will be cursing Jenkins again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Lest we forget on 17:02 - Oct 2 with 2641 viewsthornabyswan

Lest we forget on 10:22 - Oct 2 by raynor94

How his relegation bet going 33/1 wasn't it.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Lest we forget on 17:20 - Oct 2 with 2609 viewsBluebird

Lest we forget on 10:12 - Oct 2 by _

Talk about vermin scum.

Not long ago you were spreading hate during games?
Remember that lot have you bent over so maybe the fella who started the topic isn't going to turn a blind eye nor forget because your doing well on the pitch.
Login to get fewer ads

Lest we forget on 17:46 - Oct 2 with 2564 viewsraynor94

Lest we forget on 17:02 - Oct 2 by thornabyswan

How his relegation bet going 33/1 wasn't it.

He said he hopes the bet goes down

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Lest we forget on 18:07 - Oct 2 with 2499 viewspeenemunde

Lest we forget on 16:49 - Oct 2 by Smellyplumz

Aye... Almost as boring as the Huw is our saviour threads. Lose a few games and the fans will be cursing Jenkins again.

I still support the chairman, and couldn’t give a f*ck what muppets like you think.
Lest we forget on 18:27 - Oct 2 with 2466 viewsjacksfullaces

OP perfectly entitled to their opinion.
Lest we forget on 18:33 - Oct 2 with 2456 viewssainthelens

Easy one for me. The love I have for the team will always overide my distain for the board and owners. Whilst I detest everything they stand for, it will never stop me cheering every kick we make. Will be a bag of nerves tonight as of every time we play....even after 40 years of supporting the lads.
Lest we forget on 18:34 - Oct 2 with 2454 viewsjacksfullaces

Lest we forget on 18:33 - Oct 2 by sainthelens

Easy one for me. The love I have for the team will always overide my distain for the board and owners. Whilst I detest everything they stand for, it will never stop me cheering every kick we make. Will be a bag of nerves tonight as of every time we play....even after 40 years of supporting the lads.

you can do both .. it's easy.
Lest we forget on 18:51 - Oct 2 with 2414 viewssainthelens

Lest we forget on 18:34 - Oct 2 by jacksfullaces

you can do both .. it's easy.

Oh I do pal don't worry. But whilst I respect the opinions of those that support the board...I find it's those same ones that are aggressive to the ones that don't. We know who they are on here. But fck em....all I want is 3 points tonight.
Lest we forget on 20:52 - Oct 2 with 2296 viewsSmellyplumz

Lest we forget on 18:07 - Oct 2 by peenemunde

I still support the chairman, and couldn’t give a f*ck what muppets like you think.

That's because your a tw@t Huw.

Lest we forget on 21:44 - Oct 2 with 2230 viewsOldjack

Lest we forget on 18:07 - Oct 2 by peenemunde

so you support a lying devious slimeball ? have a word with yourself muppet

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024