Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Find a stream thread 19:09 - Oct 2 with 28804 viewsjackrmee

If this has been done before, please tell me to eff off.
I was thinking we could have a thread people can help others out with on matchdays.
Looking for a stream? Look no further type of vibe.

ps. any streams for tonight lads?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Find a stream thread on 09:00 - Oct 28 with 4673 viewsscotjack

Yes you can watch on a laptop via VLC player, there are mobile apps, i have mine on amazon TV box/ firestick/ and my iPad when travelling. Put satsni into google and take a look...
Find a stream thread on 11:34 - Oct 28 with 4621 viewsjackrmee

Find a stream thread on 09:00 - Oct 28 by scotjack

Yes you can watch on a laptop via VLC player, there are mobile apps, i have mine on amazon TV box/ firestick/ and my iPad when travelling. Put satsni into google and take a look...

Just checked it out. Looks good.
£50 a year?
Do you get the box office channels as well?
Is there much buffering?
Good picture?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Find a stream thread on 17:34 - Oct 28 with 4546 viewsscotjack

Yes it has box office, had bt sport on all day today no issues with buffering. Also has movies and box sets available, and some catch up channels on the android app.....I’ve paid for a year and had more than my monies worth already 👍
Find a stream thread on 17:42 - Oct 28 with 4541 viewsGaryjack

Just as a heads up. Next weeks game v Rotherham is being shown live on DAZN and ESPN+. So those with IPTV will be able to watch the game live. Also means streams will be available.
Find a stream thread on 18:26 - Oct 28 with 4505 viewsjackrmee

Find a stream thread on 17:42 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

Just as a heads up. Next weeks game v Rotherham is being shown live on DAZN and ESPN+. So those with IPTV will be able to watch the game live. Also means streams will be available.

Cant you watch all Swans games live with IPTV?

Find a stream thread on 18:29 - Oct 28 with 4496 viewsswans11

Find a stream thread on 18:26 - Oct 28 by jackrmee

not a guarantee as in some weeks the source has been cut off at half time or earlier especially when swans tv is used has been better when play away and games on ifollow and have the home teams commentary
Find a stream thread on 18:35 - Oct 28 with 4481 viewsGaryjack

Find a stream thread on 18:26 - Oct 28 by jackrmee

No. You can if we are on iFollow, but yesterday i was expecting the 4th official to hold up a sign saying 80 mins of injury time as i only watched about 10 mins of the game due to buffering so it's a bit hit and miss!
Find a stream thread on 19:18 - Oct 28 with 4448 viewsmonmouth

Find a stream thread on 18:35 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

No. You can if we are on iFollow, but yesterday i was expecting the 4th official to hold up a sign saying 80 mins of injury time as i only watched about 10 mins of the game due to buffering so it's a bit hit and miss!

I've been quite enjoying watching us play away on the BBC score update. I scroll down to shots on target, then it's been a little bit of excitement when we register one to scroll up and see that we haven't scored.

The only real way to bearably watch us now in my view is to go to the games. I had enough of the TV experience in the Greed League. It's quite nice not to worry about looking for streams. I'm thinking of going to rotherham and brentford hopefully, family permitting.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Find a stream thread on 20:03 - Oct 28 with 4410 viewsplasjack

Find a stream thread on 19:18 - Oct 28 by monmouth

I've been quite enjoying watching us play away on the BBC score update. I scroll down to shots on target, then it's been a little bit of excitement when we register one to scroll up and see that we haven't scored.

The only real way to bearably watch us now in my view is to go to the games. I had enough of the TV experience in the Greed League. It's quite nice not to worry about looking for streams. I'm thinking of going to rotherham and brentford hopefully, family permitting.

if you cant make midweek games and have sky, they show all fixtures on the red button.
Find a stream thread on 20:31 - Oct 28 with 4392 viewsGaryjack

Find a stream thread on 19:18 - Oct 28 by monmouth

Mon, I go to games much more regular than i did in the Prem. It became so easy to become an armchair fan. Hope to an away or two as well in the new year for the first time since i took two coaches to Bury!
Find a stream thread on 22:31 - Oct 28 with 4325 viewsSwanseajill

Find a stream thread on 20:31 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

Mon, I go to games much more regular than i did in the Prem. It became so easy to become an armchair fan. Hope to an away or two as well in the new year for the first time since i took two coaches to Bury!

The Bury game!!
Your armchair must be ready for the knackers yard by now Gar.😉
Find a stream thread on 23:05 - Oct 28 with 4308 viewsmonmouth

Find a stream thread on 20:31 - Oct 28 by Garyjack

I knew Carlos and Guido had disappeared, but burying them was a bit extreme Gar.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Find a stream thread on 14:52 - Nov 3 with 4164 viewsMumbles_Fred

We're on the schedule on hesgoal - hopefully pictures from just before kick off
Find a stream thread on 15:15 - Nov 3 with 3937 viewswestside

wiziwig

http://en.wiziwig.top/soccer/tram-25a8f8-rotherham-united-swansea-city?l=5284449
Find a stream thread on 15:16 - Nov 3 with 3929 viewsjamiewales

https://www.vipbox.live/rotherham-united-vs-swansea-city-4-live
Find a stream thread on 15:54 - Nov 3 with 3697 viewsNogginthenog

Good stream on he's goal but you'll need to brush up on your Bulgarian
Find a stream thread on 16:05 - Nov 3 with 3637 viewsElward

Find a stream thread on 15:54 - Nov 3 by Nogginthenog

Good stream on he's goal but you'll need to brush up on your Bulgarian

Can you provide link please?
Find a stream thread on 16:06 - Nov 3 with 3625 viewsLoyal

SCFC stream is spot-on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Find a stream thread on 16:15 - Nov 3 with 3571 viewsNogginthenog

Find a stream thread on 16:05 - Nov 3 by Elward

Can't do a link Sox its on my smart tv. Look up he's goal on google
Find a stream thread on 16:18 - Nov 3 with 3551 viewsWxmJax

Find a stream thread on 16:05 - Nov 3 by Elward

Google hesgoal and look on games on left

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Find a stream thread on 16:28 - Nov 3 with 3525 viewsSwanjaxs

Will try and put the stream up on periscope guys don't know how good it will be mind

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Find a stream thread on 14:48 - Aug 10 with 2710 viewsjackrmee

Any streams about for Derby peeps?

Find a stream thread on 14:57 - Aug 10 with 2575 viewsjamiewales

Find a stream thread on 14:48 - Aug 10 by jackrmee

Any streams about for Derby peeps?

Having no luck so far
Find a stream thread on 15:01 - Aug 10 with 2479 viewsJango

Ifollow 5
Find a stream thread on 15:07 - Aug 10 with 2300 viewsblackpooljack

Find a stream thread on 15:01 - Aug 10 by Jango

Ifollow 5

Do you have a link
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024