Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are We 22:21 - Oct 2 with 1278 viewsDippy

Are We

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Cooper Out

Are We on 22:22 - Oct 2 with 1269 views34dfgdf54

Still one or two short for me, but still exciting times.
Are We on 22:26 - Oct 2 with 1248 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are We on 22:22 - Oct 2 by 34dfgdf54

Still one or two short for me, but still exciting times.

We need Jeffs pace and trickery for 20 minutes every game. Champs then

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Are We on 22:27 - Oct 2 with 1241 viewsDippy

I think we're a little bit short of a promotion push.. who knows, maybe the Americans will surprise us in January

Are We on 22:29 - Oct 2 with 1237 viewsDippy

Are We on 22:26 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

We need Jeffs pace and trickery for 20 minutes every game. Champs then

A fit Jeff and Bony will do.. we're crying out for them.

Are We on 22:29 - Oct 2 with 1228 viewsCooperman

A fit Bony would add so much potency to our play in the final third of the pitch. It would allow the likes of Celina to kick up another gear or two almost overnight.

There’s certainly nothing that needs major correction across the back line.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Are We on 22:31 - Oct 2 with 1215 viewsDippy

Are We on 22:29 - Oct 2 by Cooperman

A fit Bony would add so much potency to our play in the final third of the pitch. It would allow the likes of Celina to kick up another gear or two almost overnight.

There’s certainly nothing that needs major correction across the back line.

I think McBurnie will benefit the most.. he's getting really frustrated up top.

Are We on 22:39 - Oct 2 with 1178 viewsCooperman

Are We on 22:31 - Oct 2 by Dippy

I think McBurnie will benefit the most.. he's getting really frustrated up top.

Huge benefit to McBurnie as well, I agree.

Will we see a fit Wilf return though?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Are We on 22:42 - Oct 2 with 1163 viewsDippy

Are We on 22:39 - Oct 2 by Cooperman

He's apparently in training.. could be this weekend. But as you say, will he be frozen out.. like Narsingh.

Login to get fewer ads

Are We on 22:49 - Oct 2 with 1137 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Are We on 22:42 - Oct 2 by Dippy

He's apparently in training.. could be this weekend. But as you say, will he be frozen out.. like Narsingh.

Latest rumour I heard that there's a 3 million bonus due to him in January . So they might bring him back til Christmas just to get him in the shop window. It would be incredible if he'd forsake that or change the contract to making it a promotion clause instead. Go on wilf, you know it makes sense (to us).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Are We on 22:56 - Oct 2 with 1083 viewsDippy

Are We on 22:49 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Latest rumour I heard that there's a 3 million bonus due to him in January . So they might bring him back til Christmas just to get him in the shop window. It would be incredible if he'd forsake that or change the contract to making it a promotion clause instead. Go on wilf, you know it makes sense (to us).

3 million bonus.. on top of his 120k a week.. jeez, who sanctioned this deal.. I can't mention Huw, the sellouts or Americans in case the Res and E20 says I'm against the club etc

Are We on 22:58 - Oct 2 with 1071 viewsTummer_from_Texas

At least half the Championship is "good enough for a promotion push," if not more.

So I voted that way, while I believe we still have a lot of room for improvement, and I hope to see at least a little effort done in January.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Are We on 09:36 - Oct 3 with 836 viewsLeonWasGod

Are We on 22:39 - Oct 2 by Cooperman

No. Just a hunch though.
Are We on 09:40 - Oct 3 with 825 viewsLeonWasGod

Too goal shy at the moment to genuinely challenge for promotion imo. But we're developing a very nice platform to build on and getting better, so who knows.
Are We on 09:48 - Oct 3 with 818 viewsCatullus

Our first choice defence is solid enough but I reckon we need another decent CB just in case, lose VdH and Rodon is under immense pressure.
Get another CM in, someone with a bit of muscle for those teams that like to kick out. Do that and get Wilf and Jeff fit too and we could do it.
A fit Wilf with Jeff feeding him would scare the bejeezus out of most teams in this division.

Then do like Cardiff, don't spend anything, let the boys have a go and bank the money for the future.....although obviously the owners would take dividends. Become a yo-yo team, up down, up down for a few years while we build through the academy. Become the team most of us want us to be.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Are We on 10:57 - Oct 3 with 754 views34dfgdf54

Are We on 09:48 - Oct 3 by Catullus

Our first choice defence is solid enough but I reckon we need another decent CB just in case, lose VdH and Rodon is under immense pressure.
Get another CM in, someone with a bit of muscle for those teams that like to kick out. Do that and get Wilf and Jeff fit too and we could do it.
A fit Wilf with Jeff feeding him would scare the bejeezus out of most teams in this division.

Then do like Cardiff, don't spend anything, let the boys have a go and bank the money for the future.....although obviously the owners would take dividends. Become a yo-yo team, up down, up down for a few years while we build through the academy. Become the team most of us want us to be.

We have CCV as backup at centre half, aswell as Harries in the u23s. I think we are Ok there at present personally.

Agree with CM, that's where I think we will fall short personally, and we'll need a replacement for Bony when he goes, as I think it will be a tough ask for McBurnie and Baker Richardson to carry it on all season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024