Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter is the real deal 22:21 - Oct 2 with 11714 viewsmagicdaps10

This guy is going places.

He has put confidence and a freedom of play in the squad, I never thought I would see the Swansea way return.

The boys on the pitch are putting their hands up and everyone is heading in the right direction.

Long may it continue.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Graham Potter is the real deal on 22:31 - Oct 2 with 3221 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What a pity we found our dream manager when the club is financially on it's arse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Graham Potter is the real deal on 22:32 - Oct 2 with 3211 viewsmagicdaps10

Graham Potter is the real deal on 22:31 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

What a pity we found our dream manager when the club is financially on it's arse

That is the worry.

When another club cones calling, compo will be sourced.

Graham Potter is the real deal on 22:37 - Oct 2 with 3168 viewsThrasher6

Be surprised if he went anywhere soon. Seems the loyal type...he'll be with us for some time...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Graham Potter is the real deal on 22:39 - Oct 2 with 3148 viewssP7qupUf

Hopefully he sees that he can build something here and that he will wish to see it through. Hopefully he will receive the backing that he deserves when he requests support from the board.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 22:43 - Oct 2 with 3129 viewssainthelens

This.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 23:02 - Oct 2 with 3042 viewsJJJack

Graham Potter is the real deal on 22:43 - Oct 2 by sainthelens

This.

He can get us to the play offs this year. Providing he truly believes this
Graham Potter is the real deal on 23:38 - Oct 2 with 2932 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed.

‘Tippy tappy’ is back.
Great work Harry.

I mean we are playing a different sport to Colin’s loser robots.
As someone said, their only change of play is ... changing the thrower.... 😂

Beware of the Risen People

Graham Potter is the real deal on 23:42 - Oct 2 with 2904 viewsE20Jack

Wow, 2 posts before the negativity set in.

A record of recent times.

Progress.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter is the real deal on 03:06 - Oct 3 with 2795 viewsSwan91

I kind of disagree... there have been some players who have been given a chance because of this lack of spending who at this moment look promising for us .

grimes, roberts, rodon, fulton, Mulder, and both strikers in mcburnie and CBR. also players like Byers and James making appearances

all of them were able to play because we were't able to sign many new players. And so far we are top 6 or around that area with such a young squad. Our youngsters weren't able to break into the first team when we were in the PL but are able to start every game in the CH for a good footballing side and get good results.

In the past people complained about the youth set up (cost so much but got no finished products getting into the team) well now we are seeing the effects of it.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 06:41 - Oct 3 with 2651 viewsBluebird

Graham Potter is the real deal on 23:38 - Oct 2 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed.

‘Tippy tappy’ is back.
Great work Harry.

I mean we are playing a different sport to Colin’s loser robots.
As someone said, their only change of play is ... changing the thrower.... 😂

Tap it about as much as you like your clubs on its arse. Still bending for Huwey? Still planning to run him out of town?
Little welsh wigan
Graham Potter is the real deal on 06:49 - Oct 3 with 2629 viewswobbly

The last few games reminded me of our first season in the Premier League under BRodge. Tight at the back, with sparks of creativity and a feeling that we were only a few tweaks away from a good side that could score goals. The run of 0-0s we’ve seen this season are more like what we saw at the start of 2011-12, not the dour one of last season.

The difference is Potter - he has got us a team again which is greater than the sum of its parts.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:02 - Oct 3 with 2592 viewsDr_Winston

Graham Potter is the real deal on 06:49 - Oct 3 by wobbly

The last few games reminded me of our first season in the Premier League under BRodge. Tight at the back, with sparks of creativity and a feeling that we were only a few tweaks away from a good side that could score goals. The run of 0-0s we’ve seen this season are more like what we saw at the start of 2011-12, not the dour one of last season.

The difference is Potter - he has got us a team again which is greater than the sum of its parts.

That's a good comparison that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:09 - Oct 3 with 2580 viewsKilkennyjack

Graham Potter is the real deal on 06:41 - Oct 3 by Bluebird

Tap it about as much as you like your clubs on its arse. Still bending for Huwey? Still planning to run him out of town?
Little welsh wigan

👏 - at least i post on my own teams website, w⚓️.

Going down, going down ....... 😂👍

Beware of the Risen People

Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:09 - Oct 3 with 2581 viewsRevJames

Graham Potter is the real deal on 23:42 - Oct 2 by E20Jack

Progress.

I think the posters are being realists rather than negative.

We are and always will be a selling club. What we are painfully poor at is succession planning - both in management and player recruitment.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:26 - Oct 3 with 2527 viewsmagicdaps10

Graham Potter is the real deal on 23:42 - Oct 2 by E20Jack

Progress.

Stop derailing.

Its a realistic post this one, if you don't agree, no need to derail.

Back to topic.

The only hope is, Potter is loyal as mentioned and is set on finishing his project here, certainly going places is Graham.

Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:27 - Oct 3 with 2520 viewsswan65split

yep good result , good effort again, lack of goals again maybe a worry, but who knows what the future will bring , deffo needs some backing, its a poor division so we need something extra, dont want to do a Scumdiff do we?
Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:33 - Oct 3 with 2505 viewsmagicdaps10

He is doing a marvelous job with the hand that he has, lets not take anything away from those boys on the pitch but unquestionably its Potter and his team who are working wonders.

Certainly deserves to be backed come Jan, we need it. Needs to just keep getting a tune with what he has until Dec/Jan and then he has ammunition to justify strengthening for a real push.

Potter is the glue at present and God help if we were to lose him mid season.

Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:39 - Oct 3 with 2492 viewsswan65split

Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:26 - Oct 3 by magicdaps10

Stop derailing.

Its a realistic post this one, if you don't agree, no need to derail.

Back to topic.

The only hope is, Potter is loyal as mentioned and is set on finishing his project here, certainly going places is Graham.

hes trolling to get another 10 pager, must be in his own again
Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:50 - Oct 3 with 2464 viewsmagicdaps10

Graham Potter is the real deal on 07:39 - Oct 3 by swan65split

hes trolling to get another 10 pager, must be in his own again

Dont want to give the attention that is so obviously the target, intentionally or not, the hope is to derail a genuine and realistic post into a battle.

It is not needed so please lets just stick to the topic of the OP.

Long may Potter continue his work here and lets hope the board see the work he is doing rather than the dollar signs.

Graham Potter is the real deal on 08:03 - Oct 3 with 2417 viewsWarwickHunt

Little welsh wigan

Better than Little Welsh Blackpool.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 08:35 - Oct 3 with 2318 viewssainthelens

Little welsh wigan

Getting touchy now cvnty. We know what we are..try staying up for 7 years then feel free to comment. You tw@t.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 09:01 - Oct 3 with 2236 viewsLoyal

Little welsh wigan

I think you will find in stead of letting any debt kill us or like you lot rise to 120 million they are managing it over time. Jealousy is killing you fcks. Go and dye your head.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Graham Potter is the real deal on 09:11 - Oct 3 with 2218 viewsPegojack

Little welsh wigan

You're in the wrong place mate, this is a football forum.

You want Comedy Central if you're looking for your club. You're a feckin' laughing stock.
Graham Potter is the real deal on 09:19 - Oct 3 with 2191 viewsMoscowJack

It really felt to me last night that we are growing in every few matches. It was a very professional away performance last night in a tricky game.

We've got to remember that not only are the kids trying to 'suss out' this division but so are Potter and his staff. It's not just about the football on the pitch, which is hard enough to gauge, but also the rotation, the rest between games and the other preparation that goes with it.

What's clear is that Potter's building confidence off the pitch. Confidence players like Naughton, Fulton and Carroll seem to be improving and being very consistent which I honestly believe is down to Potter's man-management skills.

Not only is the football starting to replicate BRodge's (as pointed out above) but Potter's got similar traits to Brendan as a man-manager too. I personally think this approach works better with younger, hungrier and less egotistical "superstars", which I think Brendan's successes and failures over more recent years maybe prove too.

It's all very exciting......

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Oct 3 with 2140 viewsJFSwan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024