Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where’s Lisa gone? 14:23 - Oct 3 with 6634 viewsLohengrin

What’s the news from west London? Where have you been?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Where’s Lisa gone? on 14:56 - Oct 3 with 3522 viewsBrynCartwright

She contributed to one of the football threads yesterday.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Where’s Lisa gone? on 15:14 - Oct 3 with 3501 viewsLohengrin

Where’s Lisa gone? on 14:56 - Oct 3 by BrynCartwright

She contributed to one of the football threads yesterday.

I didn’t see that, Bryn. I expect she’s been off gallivanting somewhere exotic.

Where’s Lisa gone? on 15:16 - Oct 3 with 3493 viewsWarwickHunt

Where’s Lisa gone? on 15:14 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

Hounslow?
Where’s Lisa gone? on 15:22 - Oct 3 with 3476 viewsLohengrin

Where’s Lisa gone? on 15:16 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Hounslow?

My day off has been ruined by having to paint the kitchen, mate. The only saving grace has been having this blasting on the trusty, old gramophone. A force of nature was Ms Baker.

Where’s Lisa gone? on 15:44 - Oct 3 with 3445 viewsVetchfielder

Where’s Lisa gone? on 15:14 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

Gray's Inn hopefully

Proud to have been one of the 231

Where’s Lisa gone? on 18:21 - Oct 3 with 3273 viewspikeypaul

Ive had her on ignore for about 6 months since she went running to the mods after not being able to take what she gives out like a typical liberal,snowflake,women.
Recalling her attitude and manner from the past she's probably disappeared up her own fat arse.
Whenever I see John Wayne on TV I laugh and think that's the exact way she walks.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 18:23]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Where’s Lisa gone? on 18:30 - Oct 3 with 3245 viewslonglostjack

Where’s Lisa gone? on 18:21 - Oct 3 by pikeypaul

Ive had her on ignore for about 6 months since she went running to the mods after not being able to take what she gives out like a typical liberal,snowflake,women.
Recalling her attitude and manner from the past she's probably disappeared up her own fat arse.
Whenever I see John Wayne on TV I laugh and think that's the exact way she walks.

When are you going to start learning English?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Where’s Lisa gone? on 18:51 - Oct 3 with 3201 viewsKingBony

That’s not very nice.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Login to get fewer ads

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:29 - Oct 3 with 3095 viewspikeypaul

Where’s Lisa gone? on 18:51 - Oct 3 by KingBony

That’s not very nice.

It wasn’t meant to be.

And anyone that has read her posts knows she’s so far up her own rsole it’s untrue so all I’ve said is the truth.
And when I see her in the Liberty I do think of John Wayne.

Anyway glad I have her on ignore.End of topic for me.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:39 - Oct 3 with 3077 viewsbuilthjack

I like Lisa

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:42 - Oct 3 with 3066 viewsdickythorpe

She's too bright for many on here to handle. She knows the game inside out. Very knowledgeable poster.
Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:45 - Oct 3 with 3062 viewsLohengrin

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:42 - Oct 3 by dickythorpe

She's too bright for many on here to handle. She knows the game inside out. Very knowledgeable poster.

I enjoy arguing with her. I’d enjoy it a lot more if she’d let me win once in a while!

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:57 - Oct 3 with 3030 viewsdickythorpe

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:45 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

I enjoy arguing with her. I’d enjoy it a lot more if she’d let me win once in a while!

The only winners are the readers on Planet Swans Loh! Intelligent debate I'd call your "arguing".......plus borderline flirting you old rascal!
Where’s Lisa gone? on 22:34 - Oct 3 with 2912 viewsmajorraglan

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:39 - Oct 3 by builthjack

I like Lisa

Me too. I think she’s one of the best posters on here.
Where’s Lisa gone? on 22:36 - Oct 3 with 2907 viewsbuilthjack

Where’s Lisa gone? on 22:34 - Oct 3 by majorraglan

Me too. I think she’s one of the best posters on here.

Me too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Where’s Lisa gone? on 22:59 - Oct 3 with 2866 viewspeenemunde

Where’s Lisa gone? on 20:42 - Oct 3 by dickythorpe

That’s because you are dull Dicky.
She knows nothing about the game.
Where’s Lisa gone? on 23:22 - Oct 3 with 2830 viewsomarjack

Well I'm not the one to talk, and I don't particularly take a liking to her, but that's really nasty.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Where’s Lisa gone? on 07:19 - Oct 4 with 2711 viewsKilkennyjack

Warra w⚓️ U are.

I can only assume that you have been hurt by a woman in the past, and now hate all women.
Or a woman took your boyfriend away from you ?

Never mind, try to move on is it ?

Beware of the Risen People

Where’s Lisa gone? on 08:15 - Oct 4 with 2661 viewsdickythorpe

Where’s Lisa gone? on 22:59 - Oct 3 by peenemunde

That’s because you are dull Dicky.
She knows nothing about the game.

Gee, I've obviously really hurt you in the past.

I can't remember being nasty towards you since you've changed your username.

Why the bitterness all of a sudden in last few weeks?
Where’s Lisa gone? on 09:09 - Oct 4 with 2618 viewsoldcob

One of, if not the top poster on Planet Swans. Balanced, knowledgeable and fair. She doesn't particularly like being disagreed with, but then how many of us do?
Where’s Lisa gone? on 09:40 - Oct 4 with 2588 viewsJackSomething

Probably a good idea to put someone on ignore when they are capable of running rings around you. Although in your case, that would mean having pretty much the entire forum on ignore...

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Where’s Lisa gone? on 10:07 - Oct 4 with 2554 viewsE20Jack

Where’s Lisa gone? on 09:09 - Oct 4 by oldcob

One of, if not the top poster on Planet Swans. Balanced, knowledgeable and fair. She doesn't particularly like being disagreed with, but then how many of us do?

Knowledgeable? Yes
Balanced? No
Fair? Not often

I would have said yes to all 3 probably a year ago but my opinion has since changed on that front. A good addition to the site all the same and can add some good content when not trying to pick and choose to whom and when she holds certain opinions. Gets angry far too quickly and lashes out with personal stuff far too often - and threads often descend into chaos off the back of that.

That being said, this thread is hideous and should be deleted. Anything of a personal nature needs to be kept off this forum.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Where’s Lisa gone? on 10:23 - Oct 4 with 2535 viewsvetchonian

Where’s Lisa gone? on 10:07 - Oct 4 by E20Jack

Knowledgeable? Yes
Balanced? No
Fair? Not often

I would have said yes to all 3 probably a year ago but my opinion has since changed on that front. A good addition to the site all the same and can add some good content when not trying to pick and choose to whom and when she holds certain opinions. Gets angry far too quickly and lashes out with personal stuff far too often - and threads often descend into chaos off the back of that.

That being said, this thread is hideous and should be deleted. Anything of a personal nature needs to be kept off this forum.

That description you use of Lisa could be the same for several posters on here especially one verbose friend of yours!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Where’s Lisa gone? on 10:35 - Oct 4 with 2512 viewsE20Jack

Where’s Lisa gone? on 10:23 - Oct 4 by vetchonian

That description you use of Lisa could be the same for several posters on here especially one verbose friend of yours!

In your opinion of course.

But yes, that description covers many on here, absolutely. We will probably disagree on who those are of course.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Where’s Lisa gone? on 10:50 - Oct 4 with 2488 viewsHighjack

How regularly is John Wayne on tv these days?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024