Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. 14:45 - Oct 3 with 5516 viewsomarjack

I might even vote Tory from now and on..Who knew they were so cool.

[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 14:45]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 14:54 - Oct 3 with 4361 viewsMo_Wives

Give her a break. It's not as if she was caught throwing sexist remarks at herself via a secret account called 'Labour Tom' for victim points.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 15:16 - Oct 3 with 4325 viewsLohengrin

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 14:54 - Oct 3 by Mo_Wives

Give her a break. It's not as if she was caught throwing sexist remarks at herself via a secret account called 'Labour Tom' for victim points.

How does that work, Mo. Ten points sees you awarded a balaclava by Anteeeefar, twenty five wins you a place on Corbyn’s NEC?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 15:24 - Oct 3 with 4304 viewsPegojack

There's dad dancing, and then there's.......
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 15:24 - Oct 3 with 4304 viewsBatterseajack

Looks like she's had her freedom of movement taken away from her
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 15:25 - Oct 3 with 4297 viewsLohengrin

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 15:24 - Oct 3 by Pegojack

There's dad dancing, and then there's.......

Shit Peter Crouch impersonating?

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 15:56 - Oct 3 with 4259 viewslonglostjack

Chringeworthy stuff.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 15:57 - Oct 3 with 4254 viewsLeonWasGod

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 16:34 - Oct 3 with 4213 viewscentrestandswan

What in f..k's name what was that ? I thought Kinnock's "Alrights" were bad enough. May and the sound of Abba on stage at the same time, things can't get much worse ?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 16:37]

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Login to get fewer ads

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 17:14 - Oct 3 with 4154 viewsPawelAbbott

SHE is by far the most embarrassing PM of my lifetime
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:22 - Oct 3 with 4087 viewsLohengrin

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 17:14 - Oct 3 by PawelAbbott

SHE is by far the most embarrassing PM of my lifetime

You’re too young to remember the man in the Gannex mac, I take it?

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:24 - Oct 3 with 4083 viewsPawelAbbott

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:22 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

You’re too young to remember the man in the Gannex mac, I take it?

Yes, only in my 40s
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:27 - Oct 3 with 4072 viewsLohengrin

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:24 - Oct 3 by PawelAbbott

Yes, only in my 40s

I’m still 17 in my head but every time I look in the mirror I see my Grandfather looking back at me!

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:27 - Oct 3 with 4073 viewsbluey_the_blue

Refreshing to have a leader able to take the piss out of herself.

She's not the type to lay a wreath for a terrorist, have a formal complaint made to IPSO against the mainstream media only to conveniently let it time out...
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:28 - Oct 3 with 4068 viewsLohengrin

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:27 - Oct 3 by bluey_the_blue

Refreshing to have a leader able to take the piss out of herself.

She's not the type to lay a wreath for a terrorist, have a formal complaint made to IPSO against the mainstream media only to conveniently let it time out...

She is, alas, the leader who danced a little jig with terrorists on her last little jaunt overseas.

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:35 - Oct 3 with 4055 viewsbluey_the_blue

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:28 - Oct 3 by Lohengrin

She is, alas, the leader who danced a little jig with terrorists on her last little jaunt overseas.

Well, sadly when you're prime minister and not a jumped up backbencher representing Hamas central, that kind of thing happens every now and then.
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 19:07 - Oct 3 with 4014 viewsexiledclaseboy

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 18:35 - Oct 3 by bluey_the_blue

Well, sadly when you're prime minister and not a jumped up backbencher representing Hamas central, that kind of thing happens every now and then.

A light hearted thread about May’s conference speech dance and immediately Bluey’s “someone saying stuff about the Tories” alarm goes off and here he dutifully trots with his usual “yeah but labour/Corbyn”.

Reassuringly predictable. Like my Saturday night Carling Premier. Only less fun.

Poll: Tory leader

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 19:44 - Oct 3 with 3962 viewsJackfath

I just had a little bit of sick in my mouth.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 19:53 - Oct 3 with 3946 viewsdickythorpe

A cross between the Michelin man and Dr spock, like a milkfloat she moves.
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 20:00 - Oct 3 with 3932 viewsHighjack

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 19:44 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

I just had a little bit of sick in my mouth.

Me too. Carling premier? Yuch!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 20:00]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 20:04 - Oct 3 with 3912 viewsexiledclaseboy

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 20:00 - Oct 3 by Highjack

Me too. Carling premier? Yuch!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 20:00]

Go and stand in the corner and think about what you just said.

Poll: Tory leader

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 20:04 - Oct 3 with 3911 viewsbluey_the_blue

This site needs a smiley for catching civil servants...
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 21:23 - Oct 3 with 3845 viewsjack2jack

Dear god.
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 21:55 - Oct 3 with 3818 viewsKilkennyjack

Unnecessary election; £1 billion of taxpayers money used to buy support from the DUP; appalling treatment of the Windrush generation; police cuts; 2 years without a workable plan for Brexit..and yet...some people think she’s ok because she dances badly.

We need a free Wales now.

Beware of the Risen People

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 22:12 - Oct 3 with 3787 viewsburty

She is so out of touch with the people by doing a dance, with her shit manifesto... and accusing labour of destroying the NHS.She is kicking people out of this county if you dont earn ÂŁ40,000 pounds like the nurses and carers in wales, Which are run by mostly europeans if you vote Tory you must be mad !!
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 22:31]
They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 23:50 - Oct 3 with 3716 viewsDJack

They don't call her Maybot for nothing. on 21:55 - Oct 3 by Kilkennyjack

Unnecessary election; £1 billion of taxpayers money used to buy support from the DUP; appalling treatment of the Windrush generation; police cuts; 2 years without a workable plan for Brexit..and yet...some people think she’s ok because she dances badly.

We need a free Wales now.

Everything but your last line.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024