Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky sports HD 17:14 - Oct 3 with 1774 viewsMrSwerve

I don’t pay for HD and never have...but I have got the standard def sports package. Came home today to see that all of the standard def channels have been replaced by the HD channels, and I have the HD picture coming through...I can’t find any info on this online. Anyone had the same?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Sky sports HD on 17:32 - Oct 3 with 1750 viewstheloneranger

"Sky Sports backdoor price hike alert as all channels go HD

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2018/09/sky-sports-channels-to-be-upgrade

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Sky sports HD on 17:35 - Oct 3 with 1742 viewsMrSwerve

Sky sports HD on 17:32 - Oct 3 by theloneranger

"Sky Sports backdoor price hike alert as all channels go HD

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2018/09/sky-sports-channels-to-be-upgrade

Ohhh cheers for this mate. A bit sneaky.

Sky sports HD on 18:11 - Oct 3 with 1680 viewsGowerjack

I'd never pay for Sky and never will.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Sky sports HD on 18:59 - Oct 3 with 1635 viewshobo

And they wonder why people are leaving them in favour of using streaming sites
Sky sports HD on 22:11 - Oct 3 with 1523 viewssherpajacob

Sky sports HD on 17:35 - Oct 3 by MrSwerve

Ohhh cheers for this mate. A bit sneaky.

In which case make sure your sky box is connected to a HDMI socket on your TV.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 22:12]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Sky sports HD on 22:45 - Oct 3 with 1490 viewsbuilthjack

Sky sports HD on 18:11 - Oct 3 by Gowerjack

I'd never pay for Sky and never will.

I did a deal a month ago to get the full sky sports package for £12 per month. But I am tied in at that for 3 years.
Demanded to be put through to the head honcho, after no movement from Junior. Half hour or more on the phone negotiating, then no deal. Next evening they were calling me. Another half hour, deal done.There are deals out there but be tough.
A guy in work got it for £18 , and also had the kids channels thrown in, but only a 12 month deal.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sky sports HD on 11:23 - Oct 4 with 1396 viewstrinityann

Sky sports HD on 22:45 - Oct 3 by builthjack

I did a deal a month ago to get the full sky sports package for £12 per month. But I am tied in at that for 3 years.
Demanded to be put through to the head honcho, after no movement from Junior. Half hour or more on the phone negotiating, then no deal. Next evening they were calling me. Another half hour, deal done.There are deals out there but be tough.
A guy in work got it for £18 , and also had the kids channels thrown in, but only a 12 month deal.

I find watching sport in sd these days is unwatchable and would rather not watch it.
Sky sports HD on 12:23 - Oct 4 with 1362 viewsMrSwerve

Sky sports HD on 11:23 - Oct 4 by trinityann

I find watching sport in sd these days is unwatchable and would rather not watch it.

When you flick between SD and HD you really realise how shite and fuzzy the SD feed is.

Login to get fewer ads

Sky sports HD on 12:50 - Oct 4 with 1346 viewsbuilthjack

Sky sports HD on 12:23 - Oct 4 by MrSwerve

When you flick between SD and HD you really realise how shite and fuzzy the SD feed is.

Yes, got the HD in the deal too. Much clearer picture.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024