Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? 19:51 - Oct 3 with 830 viewsJackfath

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:54 - Oct 3 with 824 viewsbonymine

Think Erwin will be reinstated unless Kristopher has a clause in his contract about playing time .....👍😂

We’re blessed with two decent keepers so it’s a nice problem to have at this level.

STID 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:55 - Oct 3 with 814 viewsvetchonian

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:54 - Oct 3 by bonymine

Think Erwin will be reinstated unless Kristopher has a clause in his contract about playing time .....👍😂

We’re blessed with two decent keepers so it’s a nice problem to have at this level.

STID 💪💪💪

Sir Huwbert of Skewen?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:56 - Oct 3 with 813 viewsdickythorpe

"Woody" Guthrie.
Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:56 - Oct 3 with 811 viewsJackfath

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:54 - Oct 3 by bonymine

STID 💪💪💪

Yep. Great move by Mr Potter to give Nordfelt a run out and he didn't disappoint. A great save near the death helped get a point.

I think Erwin will get the nod though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:00 - Oct 3 with 803 viewsbonymine

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:56 - Oct 3 by dickythorpe

"Woody" Guthrie.

I was there at Torquay in the pissing down rain in 1988 when we got to the Play Off Final ......’Guthers’ was outstanding that day 30 years ago incredible memories .....

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:01 - Oct 3 with 800 viewsdickythorpe

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:00 - Oct 3 by bonymine

I was there at Torquay in the pissing down rain in 1988 when we got to the Play Off Final ......’Guthers’ was outstanding that day 30 years ago incredible memories .....

Ended up in Hong Kong!
Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:09 - Oct 3 with 782 viewsbonymine

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:01 - Oct 3 by dickythorpe

Ended up in Hong Kong!

WTF ......please explain !!!!!

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:09 - Oct 3 with 777 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ah. Another one of the "300"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:12 - Oct 3 with 761 viewsdickythorpe

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:09 - Oct 3 by bonymine

WTF ......please explain !!!!!

Yes he went over there and represented them!
Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:16 - Oct 3 with 746 viewsangryjack

Me too went on the Friday night in back of a van from the gari baldi came home Sunday what a weekend no sleep
Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:21 - Oct 3 with 733 viewsCooperman

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 19:56 - Oct 3 by Jackfath

Yep. Great move by Mr Potter to give Nordfelt a run out and he didn't disappoint. A great save near the death helped get a point.

I think Erwin will get the nod though.

I agree with this.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:24 - Oct 3 with 724 viewsbonymine

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:09 - Oct 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Ah. Another one of the "300"

Yes indeed mate there were loads of forgeries back in those days we went down in one car with 2 genuine tickets & 2 forgeries we were stopped by the Police outside Torquay and had our ‘tickets examined’ where we were allowed through.

A couple of mates of mine had gone down the day before without security checks etc one of them actually got ejected from the ground before kick off but got back in with yet another forgery .....back in those days the tickets were like cloakroom tickets at Barons & once you get a colour photocopier ......’Happy Days’ ......👍💪😂

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 20:37 - Oct 3 with 702 viewsbuilthjack

I have heard it from a good source that Tremmel recommended both keepers to Jenkins.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who will be our 'keeper against Ipswich? on 03:23 - Oct 4 with 548 viewsWanderer

G Zarbet
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024