Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Apprentice 2018 21:01 - Oct 3 with 880 viewsMrSwerve

Anyone watching these bunch of twonks?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Apprentice 2018 on 21:05 - Oct 3 with 879 viewsbuilthjack

Spoilt brats

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Apprentice 2018 on 21:05 - Oct 3 with 875 viewsbuilthjack

That w@nker Sugar demanding to be called Sir.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Apprentice 2018 on 21:07 - Oct 3 with 873 viewsdickythorpe

Surely it's way past its sell by date now.
The Apprentice 2018 on 21:20 - Oct 3 with 853 viewsjack2jack

Just No👍
The Apprentice 2018 on 21:20 - Oct 3 with 853 viewsCatullus

The Apprentice 2018 on 21:07 - Oct 3 by dickythorpe

Surely it's way past its sell by date now.

I thought so last year, it was good entertainment for a while but it's just like watching repeats now, Big headed, self centred, egotistic liars tell the world how great they are and then show the world just how deluded, hopeless and anally retentive they are.
Mind you, some of the tasks seem completely pointless and designed to make them look a right bunch of divs, not that they need help.
My wife loves it though so it's om record. She can watch it when I'm at the Liberty!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Apprentice 2018 on 07:45 - Oct 4 with 732 views1983

The Apprentice 2018 on 21:05 - Oct 3 by builthjack

That w@nker Sugar demanding to be called Sir.

Lord Sugar

The Apprentice 2018 on 08:28 - Oct 4 with 704 viewsMrSwerve

The Apprentice 2018 on 21:20 - Oct 3 by Catullus

I thought so last year, it was good entertainment for a while but it's just like watching repeats now, Big headed, self centred, egotistic liars tell the world how great they are and then show the world just how deluded, hopeless and anally retentive they are.
Mind you, some of the tasks seem completely pointless and designed to make them look a right bunch of divs, not that they need help.
My wife loves it though so it's om record. She can watch it when I'm at the Liberty!!

I watch it - it's ok for an hour midweek entertainment. The tasks are very repetitive year after year though.

It does seem that there are less and less 'normal' people on there, and certainly less 'older' people. It's always been full of egotistical personalities to some degree but they choose proper nut cases now.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Apprentice 2018 on 09:29 - Oct 4 with 667 viewswestwalesed

The Apprentice 2018 on 08:28 - Oct 4 by MrSwerve

I watch it - it's ok for an hour midweek entertainment. The tasks are very repetitive year after year though.

It does seem that there are less and less 'normal' people on there, and certainly less 'older' people. It's always been full of egotistical personalities to some degree but they choose proper nut cases now.

That's the whole point though isn't it? It's not a show where we all rave about how excellent or otherwise their business acumen is, more about how completely narcissistic and deluded they are. It's a clever show - it teaches you to be grateful of what you have and that seeking huge riches at the expense of others is a fools game. As a famous Radiohead song once said "ambition makes you look pretty ugly".

I though Jackie the American was toast last night mind!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Login to get fewer ads

The Apprentice 2018 on 10:32 - Oct 4 with 647 viewsBrynCartwright

"Everything I touch turns to sold"

Stewart Baggs-RIP.

A classic.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Apprentice 2018 on 10:54 - Oct 4 with 629 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024