Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid Cymru Disgrace 23:07 - Oct 3 with 2797 viewsKerouac

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/simon-thomas-child-indecent-image

Simon Thomas, one of the most disgusting examples of humanity ever shat into existence.
Could have been leader.
I am sure Trampie would have gushed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 23:32 - Oct 3 with 2768 viewslonglostjack

Sick bloke. Hope the justice system throws the book at him. Also sick to try to make political capital out of it on an Internet forum. Crawl back into your hole.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 23:34]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 06:00 - Oct 4 with 2689 viewspeenemunde

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 23:32 - Oct 3 by longlostjack

Sick bloke. Hope the justice system throws the book at him. Also sick to try to make political capital out of it on an Internet forum. Crawl back into your hole.

Oh stfu you are always doing the same with regards to Trump etc. Fooking hypocrite.
There should be no mercy shown to child abusers.
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 09:12 - Oct 4 with 2623 viewsoldcob

The thread title should read 'Simon Thomas disgrace' he wasn't instructed by the party to do what he did.
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 09:28 - Oct 4 with 2596 viewsomarjack

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 06:00 - Oct 4 by peenemunde

Oh stfu you are always doing the same with regards to Trump etc. Fooking hypocrite.
There should be no mercy shown to child abusers.

When Trump gets attacked, it's personal against his misconduct. And not against Republicans or conservatives as a whole.

But those who keep supporting President Scumbag are ok with his abhorrent actions and they are as culpable.

Meanwhile, This guy is a scum. But I doubt anyone from his party would ever vote for him or defend him after this.

That's the difference.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 9:28]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 09:40 - Oct 4 with 2585 viewspeenemunde

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 09:28 - Oct 4 by omarjack

When Trump gets attacked, it's personal against his misconduct. And not against Republicans or conservatives as a whole.

But those who keep supporting President Scumbag are ok with his abhorrent actions and they are as culpable.

Meanwhile, This guy is a scum. But I doubt anyone from his party would ever vote for him or defend him after this.

That's the difference.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 9:28]

Nonsense. Has Trump been found guilty of misconduct ?
The people who attack him are the liberal establishment, who don’t like his policies.
Build that wall and keep them out 👍
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 12:09 - Oct 4 with 2532 viewsBytholWyn

A serial philanderer, compulsive liar and narcissist - and those are Trump's characteristics that are beyond dispute. Anyone who defends this repugnant person is speaking volumes about their own character.
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 12:19 - Oct 4 with 2519 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 12:09 - Oct 4 by BytholWyn

A serial philanderer, compulsive liar and narcissist - and those are Trump's characteristics that are beyond dispute. Anyone who defends this repugnant person is speaking volumes about their own character.

” A serial philanderer, compulsive liar and narcissist.”

Ha! Mate, you’ve just provided the epithet for every politician who has made a significant splash from Julius Caesar to David Lloyd George. If you want to arraign Trump on that basis you are going to have to find a bloody big dock!

The narcissist charge is one that could readily be applied to just about every politician that has ever sought high office.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 13:23 - Oct 4 with 2481 viewsCatullus

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 12:19 - Oct 4 by Lohengrin

Ha! Mate, you’ve just provided the epithet for every politician who has made a significant splash from Julius Caesar to David Lloyd George. If you want to arraign Trump on that basis you are going to have to find a bloody big dock!

The narcissist charge is one that could readily be applied to just about every politician that has ever sought high office.

Beat me to it, is Trump very much different from Tony Blair?

This scumbag in the OP though, he was a pedo when he joined Plaid not because he joined. I hope he's locked up for a long time, by todays rules he'll probably only get a few months or a suspended and probably only a few years on the register.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 13:33 - Oct 4 with 2465 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 13:23 - Oct 4 by Catullus

Beat me to it, is Trump very much different from Tony Blair?

This scumbag in the OP though, he was a pedo when he joined Plaid not because he joined. I hope he's locked up for a long time, by todays rules he'll probably only get a few months or a suspended and probably only a few years on the register.

”...is Trump very much different from Tony Blair?

Smaller hands, apparently.

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 13:43 - Oct 4 with 2456 viewsBytholWyn

You have a point, but Trump is off the scale on all of these traits. George W Bush is a politician I disliked - but he's a saint in comparison with Trump.

By the way, it's a trick of the hard right in the States to tar everyone with the same brush, as a way of deflecting attention from their own far more serious shortcomings - something that Trump excels at.
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 13:44 - Oct 4 with 2456 viewsCatullus

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 13:33 - Oct 4 by Lohengrin

”...is Trump very much different from Tony Blair?

Smaller hands, apparently.

I wouldn't possibly know but if Blair was in a Monty Python film he'd be a Roman called "Biggus Dickus" and Trump would be his more succesful big brother.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 14:55 - Oct 4 with 2409 viewspikeypaul

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 23:32 - Oct 3 by longlostjack

And if it had been a Tory this thread would be longer than my countdown to Brexit thread.

You are a total hypocrite along with the rest of the bitter,loser,lefties here.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 14:58 - Oct 4 with 2406 viewsMo_Wives

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 13:43 - Oct 4 by BytholWyn

You have a point, but Trump is off the scale on all of these traits. George W Bush is a politician I disliked - but he's a saint in comparison with Trump.

By the way, it's a trick of the hard right in the States to tar everyone with the same brush, as a way of deflecting attention from their own far more serious shortcomings - something that Trump excels at.

Nope. What you're seeing is the effect on news sales that is referred to as the 'Trump bump'

https://www.ft.com/content/99039bc0-3011-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a

Coverage of Trump and the election has been causing upsurges in sales so the media write more stories about this subject to keep the shekels rolling in. Left wing media know their viewers want to read negative stories about Trump so they focus on those and the right wing media do the opposite to keep their viewers clicking. This is why you have some people thinking he's the worst person in history and others thinking he's the greatest. Some of us realise the truth is somewhere between.

In the past there has been a very friendly, cosy relationship between the press and the presidents. They (the press) have enjoyed access to him and he has been given an easier ride by them in return. Trump stood up and called them bull shitters...now they are at war...and it's great for business. Their dying industry gets a welcome revenue boost and he gets press and as he said...

“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”
― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

I suspect they are both happy with the way things are and will miss each other when it's all over. Unfortunately the world seems to be full of people who buy into this pantomime. Our leaders are still c*nts, our media are still liars and the only thing that's changed is the angle that they're f*cking the people from.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 15:07 - Oct 4 with 2392 viewsLohengrin

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 14:58 - Oct 4 by Mo_Wives

Nope. What you're seeing is the effect on news sales that is referred to as the 'Trump bump'

Coverage of Trump and the election has been causing upsurges in sales so the media write more stories about this subject to keep the shekels rolling in. Left wing media know their viewers want to read negative stories about Trump so they focus on those and the right wing media do the opposite to keep their viewers clicking. This is why you have some people thinking he's the worst person in history and others thinking he's the greatest. Some of us realise the truth is somewhere between.

In the past there has been a very friendly, cosy relationship between the press and the presidents. They (the press) have enjoyed access to him and he has been given an easier ride by them in return. Trump stood up and called them bull shitters...now they are at war...and it's great for business. Their dying industry gets a welcome revenue boost and he gets press and as he said...

“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”

I suspect they are both happy with the way things are and will miss each other when it's all over. Unfortunately the world seems to be full of people who buy into this pantomime. Our leaders are still c*nts, our media are still liars and the only thing that's changed is the angle that they're f*cking the people from.

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 15:14 - Oct 4 with 2382 viewslonglostjack

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 14:55 - Oct 4 by pikeypaul

And if it had been a Tory this thread would be longer than my countdown to Brexit thread.

You are a total hypocrite along with the rest of the bitter,loser,lefties here.

Ask the nurse to put John Wayne on for you.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 15:24 - Oct 4 with 2363 viewsBytholWyn

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 14:58 - Oct 4 by Mo_Wives

There may be some truth in this narrative - and Trump is certainly an arch-manipulator. He's not very bright, but is has an understanding of what makes people tick for sure.

But I'm perfectly capable of making my mind up about Trump - and this idiot disgusts me. I would seriously doubt the judgement and character of anybody who doesn't feel the same.
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 15:43 - Oct 4 with 2335 viewsMo_Wives

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 15:07 - Oct 4 by Lohengrin

EASY!...

WOW...look at the arse on me. That's fantastic. Is that the view other people get? God damn, that's some lucky other people

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 15:45 - Oct 4 with 2333 viewsMo_Wives

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 15:24 - Oct 4 by BytholWyn

There may be some truth in this narrative - and Trump is certainly an arch-manipulator. He's not very bright, but is has an understanding of what makes people tick for sure.

But I'm perfectly capable of making my mind up about Trump - and this idiot disgusts me. I would seriously doubt the judgement and character of anybody who doesn't feel the same.

Tis the truth, Wynford old boy. I'm a truth seeker, ask Easy B...I know one when I find it.

Edit - Btw, our good friend Shaky is responsible for about 33% of the Trump bump with his copy paste sessions
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 15:47]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:07 - Oct 4 with 2308 viewsBytholWyn

Does Trump disgust you Mo Wives? Easy, yes or no answer.
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:13 - Oct 4 with 2304 viewsMo_Wives

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:07 - Oct 4 by BytholWyn

Does Trump disgust you Mo Wives? Easy, yes or no answer.

Yes. Any man who gets their hands on that kind of power usually started out being the kind of person who will trample on anyone to get there or got corrupted along the way.

The same with Genocide George Bush and Barrack Obama and so on.

The one thing I do like about Trump is he pisses off all the right people.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:22 - Oct 4 with 2290 viewsBytholWyn

You started so well there...

But, there you go and muddy the waters by putting Obama in the same bracket as Trump. I mean really...
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:31 - Oct 4 with 2273 viewsAce_Jack

Trump literally broke the law though covering up his affairs. That's the difference.

Also Simon Thomas is a scumbag and a disgrace to the nation, not just to his party.
Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:45 - Oct 4 with 2252 viewsMo_Wives

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:22 - Oct 4 by BytholWyn

You started so well there...

But, there you go and muddy the waters by putting Obama in the same bracket as Trump. I mean really...

The people of Libya thank you for your ignorance.

Edit - I'd like to add that you agreed with the start of my post. So you think that ANY MAN who gets that power will be corrupt and prepared to trample on people...except Obama?

And if you actually think it also applies to him, that he will be corrupt and tread on people, then why does he not disgust you? Do you normally like corrupt people?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 17:43]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 21:58 - Oct 4 with 2155 viewsCatullus

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 16:45 - Oct 4 by Mo_Wives

The people of Libya thank you for your ignorance.

Edit - I'd like to add that you agreed with the start of my post. So you think that ANY MAN who gets that power will be corrupt and prepared to trample on people...except Obama?

And if you actually think it also applies to him, that he will be corrupt and tread on people, then why does he not disgust you? Do you normally like corrupt people?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 17:43]

Because Obama is such a humanist,

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war

One person being a total A hole doesn't mean a previous post holder isn't.

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 12:20 - Oct 5 with 2051 viewsLeonWasGod

Plaid Cymru Disgrace on 21:58 - Oct 4 by Catullus

Because Obama is such a humanist,

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2017-01-17/obamas-covert-drone-war

One person being a total A hole doesn't mean a previous post holder isn't.

Not good and there was a lot of capital made out of that at the time. Apparently Trumpie has expanded the drone programme and undertaken more air strikes in a wider range of places.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024