Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. 17:18 - Oct 4 with 8162 viewsomarjack

So he was left out of Portugal squad for upcoming fixtures..

Well if he's a rapist I'm disappointed and feel terribly sorry for his alleged victims, I highly esteem the guy. WTF is happening in the world, everyone is turning out to be an @sshole.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 17:18]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 06:02 - Oct 9 with 1132 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 23:39 - Oct 8 by omarjack

And here's the proof..

Case closed.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:31 - Oct 9 with 1056 viewsJosey_Wales37

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 23:39 - Oct 8 by omarjack

And here's the proof..

lol very good fair play
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:38 - Oct 9 with 1045 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:31 - Oct 9 by Josey_Wales37

lol very good fair play

You shall be forever known as the outlaw Jewsey Wales.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:09 - Oct 9 with 1006 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:09 - Oct 7 by Mo_Wives

Thank you, Soop. If this is true then case closed...Messi is definitely better than him. Oh, and he's guilty, of course.

Would it be case closed? I wont pretend I have much knowledge regarding how these things work. I look forward to seeing it all play out and hope whoever is telling the truth comes out best.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:15 - Oct 9 with 999 viewsItchySphincter

Well said DwightYorkeSuperstar.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:25 - Oct 9 with 988 viewslondonlisa2001

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:09 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Would it be case closed? I wont pretend I have much knowledge regarding how these things work. I look forward to seeing it all play out and hope whoever is telling the truth comes out best.

If it is true that she repeatedly said ‘stop’ and he didn’t, it’s rape. If he did give an answer to his lawyers stating that, it’s an admission of rape.

I don’t think it takes much ‘knowledge’ to know that?

It’s the ‘if it is true’ but that’s crucial of course.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 15:37 - Oct 9 with 949 viewsBadlands

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:25 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

If it is true that she repeatedly said ‘stop’ and he didn’t, it’s rape. If he did give an answer to his lawyers stating that, it’s an admission of rape.

If she didn't give consent it is rape.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 15:45 - Oct 9 with 946 viewsJosey_Wales37

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:38 - Oct 9 by Mo_Wives

You shall be forever known as the outlaw Jewsey Wales.

Lol, aye looking like it haha, to top it all, I didn't even mention Jews, that's the best part. ,
Login to get fewer ads

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 16:13 - Oct 9 with 931 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:09 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm also not an expert but I think if she has asked him to stop, he has admitted he's heard and understood but he's carried on...or even just hurried up, then that would be rape. And if not then it should be. Maybe Sir Johnalott can help. He's an expert in this area...Law I mean, not rape, obviously. Then again he's British law.

You've got me doubting myself now, Soop. Thanks.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 16:15 - Oct 9 with 929 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:25 - Oct 9 by londonlisa2001

Hang on, Soop, Lisa shares my view...so yes, I was probably wrong.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 16:16 - Oct 9 with 928 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 15:45 - Oct 9 by Josey_Wales37

Lol, aye looking like it haha, to top it all, I didn't even mention Jews, that's the best part. ,

Don't worry, Jewsey, I'm not suggesting you hate them. It's just nothing else fit your name.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:29 - Oct 9 with 865 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I mean I do not have much knowledge regarding whether that document would be admissible in court and able to be used as evidence. Of course if she said stop and he didn't it's rape. Hence why I am asking even if the document is real, is it really case closed? I do not know. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:54 - Oct 9 with 854 viewslondonlisa2001

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:29 - Oct 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I mean I do not have much knowledge regarding whether that document would be admissible in court and able to be used as evidence. Of course if she said stop and he didn't it's rape. Hence why I am asking even if the document is real, is it really case closed? I do not know. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

That makes more sense.

Don’t think you can use anything that you’ve obtained illegally in any case, but they don’t appear to have done so.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:55 - Oct 9 with 847 viewslondonlisa2001

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 15:37 - Oct 9 by Badlands

If she didn't give consent it is rape.

Quite.

And her saying ‘stop’ would be an indication of consent being very clearly withheld. More than that in this case if the interview is real, he has admitted raping her.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024