Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. 17:18 - Oct 4 with 8145 viewsomarjack

So he was left out of Portugal squad for upcoming fixtures..

Well if he's a rapist I'm disappointed and feel terribly sorry for his alleged victims, I highly esteem the guy. WTF is happening in the world, everyone is turning out to be an @sshole.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 17:18]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:25 - Oct 4 with 2884 viewsLoyal

She reported a sexual assault 9 years ago but didn't name Ronaldo. Three years later he bunged her 300k and she signed an agreement to stay quiet.
Take from that what you will.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 20:59 - Oct 4 with 2750 viewsbyron

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:25 - Oct 4 by Loyal

She reported a sexual assault 9 years ago but didn't name Ronaldo. Three years later he bunged her 300k and she signed an agreement to stay quiet.

You prob wouldn’t pay anything if you were inoocent would you? I know it’s less than a weeks wages to him, but from a moral standpoint I wouldn’t given a woman a penny if she made something up like that. He could be in a bit if bother.

Benny

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 21:30 - Oct 4 with 2711 viewsFlashberryjack

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 20:59 - Oct 4 by byron

You prob wouldn’t pay anything if you were inoocent would you? I know it’s less than a weeks wages to him, but from a moral standpoint I wouldn’t given a woman a penny if she made something up like that. He could be in a bit if bother.

Chuck enough sh*te at someone about something that happened 9 years ago, and some will stick.
An accusation Virtually impossible to prove or disprove and will cost you a small fortune in legal costs to defend.

He should accuse her of raping him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 21:30 - Oct 4 with 2707 viewsMrSwerve

Innocent until proven guilty.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 03:11 - Oct 5 with 2573 viewsMo_Wives

Did they get a good description of him? We know that even professionals have had trouble with this...

[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 3:26]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 03:48 - Oct 5 with 2562 viewsLoyal

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 21:30 - Oct 4 by Flashberryjack

Chuck enough sh*te at someone about something that happened 9 years ago, and some will stick.
An accusation Virtually impossible to prove or disprove and will cost you a small fortune in legal costs to defend.

Not sure that's a thing 😂👍
He may well have knocked her bandy for a few hours and paid her off, but rape?
Its a mad Fcking world.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 07:54 - Oct 5 with 2495 viewswestwalesed

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 21:30 - Oct 4 by MrSwerve

Innocent until proven guilty.

It's not though is it.

Nike now saying they are "deeply concerned" - how about they say "we have the full confidence in our superstar brand promotor, but if he is found guilty, we drop him like a stone".

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:41 - Oct 5 with 2446 viewsMo_Wives

I always thought he was a skin flute player. Why's he stealing a hairy mouth organ?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 9:42]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:08 - Oct 5 with 2420 viewsSoberBaker

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:41 - Oct 5 by Mo_Wives

I always thought he was a skin flute player. Why's he stealing a hairy mouth organ?
[Post edited 5 Oct 2018 9:42]

It's a deflection tactic from the world finding out that he is in fact a raving homo.

AMOW

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:11 - Oct 5 with 2417 viewsItchySphincter

I don't have a dog in this fight but there's obviously some traction in this. I've only read a couple of articles but it seems to me the media is gunning for him so someone thinks they know something more than has been reported yet.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:28 - Oct 5 with 2392 viewsTom1912

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 21:30 - Oct 4 by Flashberryjack

She went to the police at the time and had a medical examination which will have been documented, Plus there appears to be a leaked interview with his lawyer where he admits it.

It is certainly worth the police re-opening the case and completing a proper investigation.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:29 - Oct 5 with 2389 viewsTom1912

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:11 - Oct 5 by ItchySphincter

I don't have a dog in this fight but there's obviously some traction in this. I've only read a couple of articles but it seems to me the media is gunning for him so someone thinks they know something more than has been reported yet.

On the contrary, I've found the media to very much be under-reporting this.

He's one of the most famous people in the world, you'd expect the story to have blown up immediately but for whatever reason, it's taken a lot of time to gather momentum.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:30 - Oct 5 with 2328 viewsCatullus

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:28 - Oct 5 by Tom1912

She went to the police at the time and had a medical examination which will have been documented, Plus there appears to be a leaked interview with his lawyer where he admits it.

It is certainly worth the police re-opening the case and completing a proper investigation.

A leaked interview with his lawyer? Sounds dodgy.

I have no personal interest in this, I'm not a CR7 accolyte and neither do I have anything against him.
It's entirely possible he banged this woman like a barn door in a gale and that she did it just to milk some cash. It's also possible he raped her and paid her hush money but these days we see all sorts of allegations years after the events, it's very possible this woman has spent all her hush money and is going after more.
I've no doubts if Ronaldo offers her enough she will shut up. That's the world we live in, the innocent can be forced to pay out and the guilty can buy their "innocence" if they have enough money.
Maybe the victim will prove me wrong and see the prosecution through. Interesting though is that this woman couldn't have made the complaint until recently when the statute of limitations in Nevada was changed. It was extended by the Governor apparently because of the Bill Cosby case, it used to be 4 years for raoe but now it's 20 or so I've read.
At the time this woman spoke to Police she allegedly didn't name Ronaldo but she accuses his "team" of interfering in the investigation. Right now she doesn't want to speak to the media because she's too distressed.
She took $375,000 hush money, I reckon the prosecution should go ahead as long as she can pay the money back first.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:33 - Oct 5 with 2321 viewsLoyal

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 07:54 - Oct 5 by westwalesed

It's not though is it.

Nike now saying they are "deeply concerned" - how about they say "we have the full confidence in our superstar brand promotor, but if he is found guilty, we drop him like a stone".

Tiger Woods etc...

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:34 - Oct 5 with 2320 viewscontroversial_jack

Hush money, because mud sticks, innocent or guilty
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:15 - Oct 5 with 2287 viewsMo_Wives

I feel this should settle the 'who's better Messi or Ronaldo' argument once and for all

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:43 - Oct 5 with 2250 viewsLoyal

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:15 - Oct 5 by Mo_Wives

I feel this should settle the 'who's better Messi or Ronaldo' argument once and for all

At the moment he is ahead on the 'who is potentially the better rapist' argument.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:58 - Oct 5 with 2235 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:43 - Oct 5 by Loyal

At the moment he is ahead on the 'who is potentially the better rapist' argument.

I was bringing his score down 50 points due to rape (subject to conformation) while Messi was only reduced 5 points due to tax fraud. Let's face it , though, it doesn't effect the final result. Messi wins anyway

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:31 - Oct 5 with 2211 viewsomarjack

Awful, awful situation. And I'm not talking about Ronaldo's case only.

Just how many women should suffer in silence just so they won't be called liars and gold diggers, while their rapist roams around free?

And how many good men should fall prey to false accusations? Having their lives and reputations destroyed by awful, greedy, sociopathic women?

And who's to prove f*ck all in such cases? It's all going to be "he said/she said" usual load of nothing of concrete.

Some might say, isn't it a coincidence that most of the people who get accused are rich celebrities? The accusers must be lying and want money.

Well maybe it's not a coincidence. Those celebs might think they have enough power and money to do whatever they want.

'Tis an sh!tty world we live in.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:36 - Oct 5 with 2146 viewshobo

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:25 - Oct 4 by Loyal

Will she be giving back the 300k?
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:37 - Oct 5 with 2142 viewsomarjack

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:36 - Oct 5 by hobo

Will she be giving back the 300k?

Imo, if she asks for more money she's probably lying. If she returns the money and asks for none more then she's probably truthful.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 2049 viewsicecoldjack

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:37 - Oct 5 by omarjack

Imo, if she asks for more money she's probably lying. If she returns the money and asks for none more then she's probably truthful.

If it was true surely she would have been pressing for charges back then not pressing for $370000 ?

Why now?

My first impression is honey trap, though I don't know all the details.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 16:30 - Oct 5 with 2043 views34dfgdf54

Let me be clear here, rape is a disgusting crime, but he paid her a large sum, she took the money and signed a NDA. When does a Non Disclosure Agreement, suddenly become worthless?

I have no idea on the facts of this case other than she took. and no doubt hapilly spent the money and was given. Obviously though, if he did the crime, then do the time but it seems strange for me.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:00 - Oct 5 with 2019 viewsGlyn1

Wasn't Trundle once falsely accused of rape?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:02 - Oct 5 with 2011 viewsBadlands

He just need to get a couple of mates to realise they could give him an alibi and he'll get off or conviction overturned ... it's what happens to footballers in their country.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024