Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. 18:15 - Oct 4 with 1490 viewslifelong

Dreadful what’s happened out there.

Donate here if you like... https://www.dec.org.uk/
Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 18:20 - Oct 4 with 1482 viewsLoyal

The Indonesian govt are unavailable for comment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 21:53 - Oct 4 with 1425 viewsbyron

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 18:20 - Oct 4 by Loyal

The Indonesian govt are unavailable for comment.

I was sitting on a beach in India Boxing Day 2004 when the big tsunami hit, it wasn’t big where I was but I’ll never forget it. Imagine being hit by a 75 ft wall of water like they were in Banda Aceh

Benny

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 22:05 - Oct 4 with 1413 viewsCatullus

I don't give to these charities any more. So much money is lost to corruption and so much harm is done by aid volunteers who are really there to take advantage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45013078

After this scandal broke I said enough, my money goes to local charities or in my sons savings account now.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 22:10 - Oct 4 with 1404 viewslifelong

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 22:05 - Oct 4 by Catullus

I don't give to these charities any more. So much money is lost to corruption and so much harm is done by aid volunteers who are really there to take advantage.

After this scandal broke I said enough, my money goes to local charities or in my sons savings account now.

A lot of people are donating, have a look on that web site.
Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 22:56 - Oct 4 with 1380 viewsomarjack

If I had a pot to p!ss in other than what I truly need I might have done something.

How fortunate we all are. And yet we manage to find ways to lament our "bad luck" in life.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 03:54 - Oct 5 with 1333 viewsLoyal

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 22:56 - Oct 4 by omarjack

If I had a pot to p!ss in other than what I truly need I might have done something.

How fortunate we all are. And yet we manage to find ways to lament our "bad luck" in life.

Taking life for granted each day comes natural to most.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 04:52 - Oct 5 with 1323 viewspeenemunde

I bet only a small percentage of money will end up going to where it’s supposed to go, the rest be eaten up with administration and other overheads....one big con.
Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 04:55 - Oct 5 with 1321 viewspeenemunde

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 22:05 - Oct 4 by Catullus

That doesn’t surprise me. Dirty b@stards.
Login to get fewer ads

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 09:23 - Oct 5 with 1284 viewsCatullus

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 03:54 - Oct 5 by Loyal

Taking life for granted each day comes natural to most.

I don't take life for granted, I have numerous medical problems, I'm waiting for two operations, I'm on a medical trial, an experimental medicine for a liver problem, I'm waiting to see an Endocrinologist for yet another recent problem and I'm in no doubt I am much better off than many of those in Indonesia even before this Tsunami, hell I'm better off than many in this country but I'm not giving money so it can help perverts operate or so corrupt and greedy people can siphon it off.
Taking life for granted is easy when you are fit and healthy and have no problems, I used to do it but life catches up with you eventually.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 10:49 - Oct 5 with 1264 viewsLoyal

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 09:23 - Oct 5 by Catullus

I don't take life for granted, I have numerous medical problems, I'm waiting for two operations, I'm on a medical trial, an experimental medicine for a liver problem, I'm waiting to see an Endocrinologist for yet another recent problem and I'm in no doubt I am much better off than many of those in Indonesia even before this Tsunami, hell I'm better off than many in this country but I'm not giving money so it can help perverts operate or so corrupt and greedy people can siphon it off.
Taking life for granted is easy when you are fit and healthy and have no problems, I used to do it but life catches up with you eventually.

Your final sentence makes much sense, fully agree.

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 10:50 - Oct 6 with 1174 viewsJack_Meoff

The UK 'government' are donating £2 million. There's nice. Just to out this in context, they spent £320 million in bombing Libya back to the stone age. Or rather, our taxes did. It's amazing the magic money trees that pop up when necessary.

Still, keep giving to these scams and keep voting folks. Your vote really matters and it'll all get better someday.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 11:21 - Oct 6 with 1164 viewspikeypaul

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 10:50 - Oct 6 by Jack_Meoff

The UK 'government' are donating £2 million. There's nice. Just to out this in context, they spent £320 million in bombing Libya back to the stone age. Or rather, our taxes did. It's amazing the magic money trees that pop up when necessary.

Still, keep giving to these scams and keep voting folks. Your vote really matters and it'll all get better someday.

And how much did and still is Blair’s illegal war cost the country £100 Billion ?

Along with 100s of thousands of lives and more permanent disabilities.

But never mind it made him 10s of £ millions.

So remember that also lads when you vote.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 12:16 - Oct 6 with 1148 viewsJack_Meoff

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 11:21 - Oct 6 by pikeypaul

And how much did and still is Blair’s illegal war cost the country £100 Billion ?

Along with 100s of thousands of lives and more permanent disabilities.

But never mind it made him 10s of £ millions.

So remember that also lads when you vote.

Correct paul. Is the bigger picture finally coming into sharp focus?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 12:24 - Oct 6 with 1144 viewsbyron

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 12:16 - Oct 6 by Jack_Meoff

Correct paul. Is the bigger picture finally coming into sharp focus?

I’m sure Corbyn will slowly up taxes to 70% too, my old man remembers when it got up to 90% in the 70’s, he was just an engineer down the docks too, nothing fancy. It always amazes me the Corbyn lovers I know all still seem to live at home with mummy in there 40’s, never really done a proper job and never plan too either....

Benny

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 12:25 - Oct 6 with 1142 viewsJack_Meoff

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 12:24 - Oct 6 by byron

I’m sure Corbyn will slowly up taxes to 70% too, my old man remembers when it got up to 90% in the 70’s, he was just an engineer down the docks too, nothing fancy. It always amazes me the Corbyn lovers I know all still seem to live at home with mummy in there 40’s, never really done a proper job and never plan too either....

This comment is aimed at me why?

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 12:29 - Oct 6 with 1141 viewspeenemunde

I agree. People who want higher taxes, are mostly people who are jealous of people with a bit of get up and go.

If you want a better life, go and get some education or training and don’t expect others to subsidise your lifestyle.
Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 13:04 - Oct 6 with 1125 viewsbyron

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 12:29 - Oct 6 by peenemunde

I agree. People who want higher taxes, are mostly people who are jealous of people with a bit of get up and go.

If you want a better life, go and get some education or training and don’t expect others to subsidise your lifestyle.

Last 6 words sum up the Corbyn lovers very well👌

Benny

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 13:08 - Oct 6 with 1119 viewspikeypaul

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 13:04 - Oct 6 by byron

Last 6 words sum up the Corbyn lovers very well👌

It certainly does.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 13:44 - Oct 6 with 1101 viewsJack_Meoff

A Cardiff fan and a Tory eh byron?

Beelzebub has a particularly special cauldron set aside for the likes of you and bluey old son.

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 14:55 - Oct 6 with 1089 viewsbyron

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 13:44 - Oct 6 by Jack_Meoff

A Cardiff fan and a Tory eh byron?

Beelzebub has a particularly special cauldron set aside for the likes of you and bluey old son.

Afraid not, I voted for Labour, first time ever, as I hate the tories far more, I’ll take the hit on my personal wealth to get rid of this shower. I don’t think I even read your post snowflake so calm down.

Benny

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 15:43 - Oct 6 with 1079 viewsJack_Meoff

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 14:55 - Oct 6 by byron

Afraid not, I voted for Labour, first time ever, as I hate the tories far more, I’ll take the hit on my personal wealth to get rid of this shower. I don’t think I even read your post snowflake so calm down.

Didn't read it but quoted it? Well done.

Snowflake ffs

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 17:59 - Oct 6 with 1058 viewsbyron

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 15:43 - Oct 6 by Jack_Meoff

Didn't read it but quoted it? Well done.

Snowflake ffs

I’m still looking for the quote after reading your post....

Benny

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 18:22 - Oct 6 with 1052 viewsJack_Meoff

Indonesia Tsunami Appeal. on 17:59 - Oct 6 by byron

I’m still looking for the quote after reading your post....

The one you posted at 12.24? Am I seeing something different to you?

Never mind pal it's not really of much importance in the grand scheme of things. As isn't football really but can't help the deflated feeling after a day such as today.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024