Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) 18:50 - Oct 4 with 2245 viewsjasper_T

Kickoff 7pm. Stream on the website.

U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 19:11 - Oct 4 with 2219 viewsjasper_T

Oof the u23s are poor this season. 1-0 Oxford.

Doesn't help that the ref thinks he's working a rugby game. Letting all sorts of grabbing and throwing go. Going to be a hard watch.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 19:12]
U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 20:18 - Oct 4 with 2108 viewsA_Fans_Dad

U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 19:11 - Oct 4 by jasper_T

Oof the u23s are poor this season. 1-0 Oxford.

Doesn't help that the ref thinks he's working a rugby game. Letting all sorts of grabbing and throwing go. Going to be a hard watch.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 19:12]

No feed on Firefox.
U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 20:57 - Oct 4 with 2032 viewsBytholWyn

Only saw second half but very unimpressed. Only Cooper impressed, and Keiron Evans to some extent. Collectively we looked very poor - no discernible pattern of play whatsover - with a fair bit of hoofball. Not impressed with the application either, especially considering a pathway to the first team is definitely there for those that shine. Even allowing for the players moving up to the first team losing to a poor Oxford side isn't good enough.
U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 21:09 - Oct 4 with 2004 viewsAnotherJohn

I suppose I will be showing my ignorance, but where is Meadow View Park? I know there is a Meadow View Sports Indoor football centre, but didn't know there was a decent mini-stadium there,
U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 01:18 - Oct 5 with 1771 viewstheloneranger

U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 21:09 - Oct 4 by AnotherJohn

I suppose I will be showing my ignorance, but where is Meadow View Park? I know there is a Meadow View Sports Indoor football centre, but didn't know there was a decent mini-stadium there,

Oxford

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 03:49 - Oct 5 with 1735 viewsLoyal

Promoting so many in to the full squad has consequences.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 07:27 - Oct 5 with 1686 viewsglanmorjak

Meadow View Park is in Thame, outside Oxford.
Transitional season for the U23's this year and no doubt Tosh and Waggy felt it was an ideal opportunity to give experience to some of the first year pros and U18's, Oli Cooper, Price and 17 year old Dan Williams.
Sadly, last night, apart from skipper Aaron Lewis, none of the regular, experienced U23 players gave the impression they were capable of getting something out of the game, namely Reid, Biabi, and the player who has gone sideways at a rapid pace, Liam Cullen. Garrick can be excused as he is recovering slowly from a hamstring injury as is the only creative player on the pitch Kieran Evans.
Keeper Zabret's only save in the opening 75 minutes was a flap at a shot which the home team scored from the rebound.

Of our young midfielders who played what is disappointing is the lack of creativity displayed instead of a preference to play the square or back pass especially against opponents who provided relatively little first team experience.
U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 18:53 - Oct 5 with 1454 viewsKilkennyjack

U23s vs Oxford U23s (PL Cup) on 07:27 - Oct 5 by glanmorjak

Meadow View Park is in Thame, outside Oxford.
Transitional season for the U23's this year and no doubt Tosh and Waggy felt it was an ideal opportunity to give experience to some of the first year pros and U18's, Oli Cooper, Price and 17 year old Dan Williams.
Sadly, last night, apart from skipper Aaron Lewis, none of the regular, experienced U23 players gave the impression they were capable of getting something out of the game, namely Reid, Biabi, and the player who has gone sideways at a rapid pace, Liam Cullen. Garrick can be excused as he is recovering slowly from a hamstring injury as is the only creative player on the pitch Kieran Evans.
Keeper Zabret's only save in the opening 75 minutes was a flap at a shot which the home team scored from the rebound.

Of our young midfielders who played what is disappointing is the lack of creativity displayed instead of a preference to play the square or back pass especially against opponents who provided relatively little first team experience.

Tosh and Waggy need to go.

Leon and Rangel would be ideal.

Time for a change now we have been relegated.
Freshen things up.

We just lost to Oxford.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024