Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists 11:34 - Oct 5 with 15629 viewsCopperJack

Can someone explain something to me, please?

So, you want to leave our biggest market (the UK), on top of all the financial aid we get from England (infinitely more than from the EU, the south east of England basically bankrolls the UK), to join the EU and expatriate those powers to another foreign power in Brussels?

This post isn't meant to be inflammatory, I genuinely don't get it. Besides an irrational hatred of England, the stance of 'life isn't worth living outside of the EU', doesn't match with 'life isn't worth living inside the UK'. They're entirely contrary, in fact.

If you want independence, and be in charge of all our own rules, then fine, I get that, but then don't then gift all those powers to Brussels. If you're concerned with leaving the single market, why would you advocate leaving our BIGGEST market - not to mention the number of people who commute across the border. The EU isn't the land of milk and honey that the nationalists and media portray it, just look at youth unemployment across the EU - there are much bigger and wealthier countries with higher unemployment rates than us, because we're part of the UK.

It just strikes me as 'we're willing to take anything to stick it up the nasty English', but would love clarification on how these two stances aren't contrary. Thanks

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:17 - Oct 8 with 1708 viewspeenemunde

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 09:44 - Oct 8 by Josey_Wales37

Of course I would prefer them to play in top leagues, just cant see what relevance it has, as there no evidence I have seen that would suggest that this would mean any of the clubs that are signed up to play in the English league system would have to change in event of something like this.

I’d have thought you’d rather see Swansea play another welsh club like Carmarthen than Chelsea, but you know that sort of view wouldn’t go down well with probably 99 % of Swansea fans.
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:26 - Oct 8 with 1703 viewsCatullus

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:17 - Oct 8 by peenemunde

I’d have thought you’d rather see Swansea play another welsh club like Carmarthen than Chelsea, but you know that sort of view wouldn’t go down well with probably 99 % of Swansea fans.

On the plus side, we'd have a crack at Champions league football regularly, us and Cardiff!

On the down side, would the WAG turn Cardiff into a paradise and Swansea into a car park?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:38 - Oct 8 with 1692 viewsJosey_Wales37

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 09:37 - Oct 8 by Catullus

Show me a post where anybody has said these people are our enemies, go on. Well you can't because it's nonsense put out there by you to give a reason for name calling.

You say one is politics and one is sport then you bring the two together, laughable really.

No one can answer my point though, how does Wales fund itself if we choose independence? I mean in the short term whilst we negotiate terms with other countries and try to join the EU, assuming Wales voted to join the EU, we may decide being totally independent is better. Can anyone tell me where we will get the money from in the short term?

I accept Wales has potential, I accept we have an energy surplus and water to sell, I accept we have plenty of farmland and could be self sufficient. However, we also have a lot of sick people, Wales has a massive health problem,

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/2012-05-09/charity-highlights-effects-of-arthritis

.....and it's only getting worse. How long will it take to raise the money and properly invest it in the NHS?

There will be a gap surely, a massive one. Where I can also agree is that if Scotland goes independent it will tell us a lot of what we need to know.
That leads to another question, if Scotland leaves the union and it becomes a total disaster, will Welsh nats/Plaid/A.N.Other independence supporters stop asking the question or would hatred of the English Parliament still drive people on?

Edit, obviously I accept that if Scotland leaves and it's a roaring success it will drive the indy supporters on. Maybe the best course of action is wait and see, it's been 800 years (almost) another decade is hardly a big thing.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 9:40]

The latest indy movement started in first place because of the new Yes Cymru movement which now has more or less as many followers on Twitter as Welsh Cons and will more than likely catch Welsh Lab soon, this in a short space of time, similar with Facebook.

Whilst not party affiliated, its main aim is to show people that there are so many myths that imo are clearly being busted, so I would invite anyone with concerns about finances and how Wales could support itself to go to their website (these concerns are right concerns to have btw and very good points)

Some mad facts imo are Wales as an entirety has less funding in NHS than the city of Liverpool (I was told this by top person at a hospital, the way the NHS is so bad in Wales has affected me personally in bad way). Which means, we don't get enough to start with, then the Welsh gov spend what little we have in some ridiculous ways.

We have the worst roads, transport infrastructure, Job losses, Homeless and hidden poverty per square mile in UK.And its not just been recent, this has been for decades.

In S Wales alone nearly every town has crazy stories of industry being ripped away to either be replaced with sparse jobs where the men and women who lost their original jobs not qualified enough to do new jobs, or there are/were no new jobs provided at all. Places like Ebbw Vale, Merthyr, Swansea to an extent and certainly recently Milford Haven can vouch for this. If you look at Milford recently, the Welsh and UK govs did not do enough to try save the refineries, 100s lost jobs with nothing to replace, with in 6months half the towns shops closed as knock on effect. I lost my job in Swansea as a result. Also I know for fact that businesses down there were relying on things like Tidal Lagoon and other Swansea projects like Trauma centre to go ahead, where as in end they were just political battering rams for Cons, Lab and Ukip to banter over.

Where I say about homeless and hidden poverty being some of the worst, this is of course made worse by all the other knock on things (homelessness is bad all over UK of course). I actually help charity called Community Furniture Aid which is based in PontyCymmer near Bridgend and I do stuff to help homeless in Swansea. The CFA thing helps with what is called Hidden Poverty where people maybe have a roof over their heads, but literally have nothing, no food, clothes, furniture, beds to sleep on, all they have is the clothes they have on. This charity has been going 4 years, it is run by 2 absolutely amazing English people who love Wales. It has helped 420 cases in 20 mile radius, this is needle in haystack in Wales, they are being asked left, right and centre to help in other towns, it is shocking. They have cases which involve children who got nothing, battered/homeless men women, ex military who don't get looked after, families who cant afford uniforms for their kids or cant afford to send them to school, but then cant afford for them not to have school dinner as it is oftern only meal of the day.

That's just some the things I can remember off top my head so far, its not right, we can do better than this. There are at least 18 countries with equal or smaller populations who are proving this. These countries have nearly double the GDP of Wales, some Scandinavian countries have solved their homeless problems, nearly all don't get involved in needless conflicts around world costing stupid money that everyone pays for even though they didn't want it, through petrol price/food price rises. And lots certainly don't pay for Tridant which we only scared of not having because of the conflicts we get into.

The movements started in football and Rugby because, even though the likes of Yes Cymru, Nation Cymru, Lab for an Indy Wales, and some parts of Plaid Cymru were doing good things, there were certain demographics that they were not hitting. The people who talk about stuff on terraces, in pubs and clubs who may not use social media or may not be aware of issue even if they are online. There are lots I already know of that are at least curious about it because of this.

Sorry for long post lol
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:39 - Oct 8 with 1692 viewspeenemunde

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:26 - Oct 8 by Catullus

On the plus side, we'd have a crack at Champions league football regularly, us and Cardiff!

On the down side, would the WAG turn Cardiff into a paradise and Swansea into a car park?

We would become just another Welsh league club, lucky if we had 1500 watching.
As for champions league, there would be no way we’d get past the qualifying rounds as a Welsh league club.
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:04 - Oct 8 with 1673 viewsLohengrin

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:38 - Oct 8 by Josey_Wales37

The latest indy movement started in first place because of the new Yes Cymru movement which now has more or less as many followers on Twitter as Welsh Cons and will more than likely catch Welsh Lab soon, this in a short space of time, similar with Facebook.

Whilst not party affiliated, its main aim is to show people that there are so many myths that imo are clearly being busted, so I would invite anyone with concerns about finances and how Wales could support itself to go to their website (these concerns are right concerns to have btw and very good points)

Some mad facts imo are Wales as an entirety has less funding in NHS than the city of Liverpool (I was told this by top person at a hospital, the way the NHS is so bad in Wales has affected me personally in bad way). Which means, we don't get enough to start with, then the Welsh gov spend what little we have in some ridiculous ways.

We have the worst roads, transport infrastructure, Job losses, Homeless and hidden poverty per square mile in UK.And its not just been recent, this has been for decades.

In S Wales alone nearly every town has crazy stories of industry being ripped away to either be replaced with sparse jobs where the men and women who lost their original jobs not qualified enough to do new jobs, or there are/were no new jobs provided at all. Places like Ebbw Vale, Merthyr, Swansea to an extent and certainly recently Milford Haven can vouch for this. If you look at Milford recently, the Welsh and UK govs did not do enough to try save the refineries, 100s lost jobs with nothing to replace, with in 6months half the towns shops closed as knock on effect. I lost my job in Swansea as a result. Also I know for fact that businesses down there were relying on things like Tidal Lagoon and other Swansea projects like Trauma centre to go ahead, where as in end they were just political battering rams for Cons, Lab and Ukip to banter over.

Where I say about homeless and hidden poverty being some of the worst, this is of course made worse by all the other knock on things (homelessness is bad all over UK of course). I actually help charity called Community Furniture Aid which is based in PontyCymmer near Bridgend and I do stuff to help homeless in Swansea. The CFA thing helps with what is called Hidden Poverty where people maybe have a roof over their heads, but literally have nothing, no food, clothes, furniture, beds to sleep on, all they have is the clothes they have on. This charity has been going 4 years, it is run by 2 absolutely amazing English people who love Wales. It has helped 420 cases in 20 mile radius, this is needle in haystack in Wales, they are being asked left, right and centre to help in other towns, it is shocking. They have cases which involve children who got nothing, battered/homeless men women, ex military who don't get looked after, families who cant afford uniforms for their kids or cant afford to send them to school, but then cant afford for them not to have school dinner as it is oftern only meal of the day.

That's just some the things I can remember off top my head so far, its not right, we can do better than this. There are at least 18 countries with equal or smaller populations who are proving this. These countries have nearly double the GDP of Wales, some Scandinavian countries have solved their homeless problems, nearly all don't get involved in needless conflicts around world costing stupid money that everyone pays for even though they didn't want it, through petrol price/food price rises. And lots certainly don't pay for Tridant which we only scared of not having because of the conflicts we get into.

The movements started in football and Rugby because, even though the likes of Yes Cymru, Nation Cymru, Lab for an Indy Wales, and some parts of Plaid Cymru were doing good things, there were certain demographics that they were not hitting. The people who talk about stuff on terraces, in pubs and clubs who may not use social media or may not be aware of issue even if they are online. There are lots I already know of that are at least curious about it because of this.

Sorry for long post lol

Community Furniture Aid is an excellent initiative. Perhaps you could start a new thread on that to let people know how they may donate, does the charity have a van that can come and collect bulkier items? That sort of thing.

Do yourself a favour though if you genuinely want to make a difference don’t post any more ridiculous nonsense about Jewish conspiracies. You make yourself look very silly and run the risk of sullying an essential endeavour like CFA by association.

I’m offering that as friendly advice, use your head.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:07 - Oct 8 with 1668 viewsJosey_Wales37

lol
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:09 - Oct 8 with 1667 viewsCatullus

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:38 - Oct 8 by Josey_Wales37

Sorry for long post lol

I would dispute the NHS fact about funding, or at least I wouldn't blame Westminster, Wales gets more funding per head than Liverpool, than most of England in fact...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42655140

...and I've seen in the past that Wales gets 8% more per head than England for health care. As ever with official stats you have to be cautious but apparently Wales spends £64 per head more than England on the NHS.
It's not just Westminster who tells lies!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:10 - Oct 8 with 1667 viewsJosey_Wales37

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:17 - Oct 8 by peenemunde

Oh come on Swansea v Carmarthen , blinding fixture
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:12 - Oct 8 with 1666 viewsJosey_Wales37

Exactly, win the league, get to play Chelsea in Champs league too :)
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:16 - Oct 8 with 1663 viewsCatullus

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:10 - Oct 8 by Josey_Wales37

Oh come on Swansea v Carmarthen , blinding fixture

Swansea versus Caersws, what a belter and much easier to get to than Ipswich!!

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:30 - Oct 8 with 1655 viewsJosey_Wales37

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:09 - Oct 8 by Catullus

I would dispute the NHS fact about funding, or at least I wouldn't blame Westminster, Wales gets more funding per head than Liverpool, than most of England in fact...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42655140

...and I've seen in the past that Wales gets 8% more per head than England for health care. As ever with official stats you have to be cautious but apparently Wales spends £64 per head more than England on the NHS.
It's not just Westminster who tells lies!!

Defo not just Westminster who lies, no doubt. I was told these facts by health professional who reasonably high up in his field, who said he was sick of what was happening in Wales. He also explained why a lot of the best trained docs/nurses are not staying in Wales, simply because they get paid more.

Having been someone who came very close to losing someone because of the state of NHS in Wales and had to travel to London, where their words were that the standard was poor.

Its all over the shop here, and that the fault of BOTh Welsh and UK govs. Had to laugh the other week, with Lab Am and Mp for Llanelli stood on side of road with placards reading save our hospital, obvs trying to fool locals into thinking oh I had better vote for them next time, when the run the NHS in Wales already.
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:36 - Oct 8 with 1649 viewsJosey_Wales37

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:04 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

Community Furniture Aid is an excellent initiative. Perhaps you could start a new thread on that to let people know how they may donate, does the charity have a van that can come and collect bulkier items? That sort of thing.

Do yourself a favour though if you genuinely want to make a difference don’t post any more ridiculous nonsense about Jewish conspiracies. You make yourself look very silly and run the risk of sullying an essential endeavour like CFA by association.

That's a great idea, im just getting used to this site, so when ive worked everything out, I will certainly do that, thanks bud.

What Israel conspiracy thing ?
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 11:40]
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:43 - Oct 8 with 1641 viewsJosey_Wales37

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:04 - Oct 8 by Lohengrin

I just saw the Ronaldo post thing. No conspiracy theory thing intended even though I can see how it came across maybe lol
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 17:47 - Oct 8 with 1578 viewsCatullus

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 11:30 - Oct 8 by Josey_Wales37

Defo not just Westminster who lies, no doubt. I was told these facts by health professional who reasonably high up in his field, who said he was sick of what was happening in Wales. He also explained why a lot of the best trained docs/nurses are not staying in Wales, simply because they get paid more.

Having been someone who came very close to losing someone because of the state of NHS in Wales and had to travel to London, where their words were that the standard was poor.

Its all over the shop here, and that the fault of BOTh Welsh and UK govs. Had to laugh the other week, with Lab Am and Mp for Llanelli stood on side of road with placards reading save our hospital, obvs trying to fool locals into thinking oh I had better vote for them next time, when the run the NHS in Wales already.

I know all about the Welsh NHS from a patients perspective. I've been waiting 3 over years for a hip replacement, during that time I developed another problem possibly linked to pain killers I was taking which caused a delay. Then I started on a trial medication for that second problem which caused another delay. Now I'm waiting for my pre-assesment appointment but it's getting close to Christmas and if I don't get it soon and we have a bad winter, who knows.
It's not bad staff just a lack of resources, the staff I deal with have been absolutely brilliant. In the last 7 years I've seen a Neurologist, Rheumatologist, Orthopaedic spinal surgeon, Orthopaedic surgeon for my hips and knees, a different one for my hands, a gastroeneterologist (who I see every month) and now I'm due to see an Endocrinologist too. In short.....thinking about it.....I'm responsible for NHS resource shortages in Wales, I've used them all

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 19:44 - Oct 8 with 1564 viewsyescomeon

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 20:49 - Oct 7 by Catullus

Seeing as Plaid are all for independence but rejoining the EU, it's not easier following brexit at all.
We have to fulfill all the "Copenhagen criteria" and our government has to do that whilst negotiating with all the other countries AND trying to sort out Wales.

Nobody with a brain ever thought brexit was going to be easy and I'd suggest saying "it'll be easier after brexit" is vastly understating the problem. To start with, persuading the majority of the Welsh electorate to choose independence is a massive job.

Who covers welfare payments (if we left the union and were setting up our own system) and who covers the police, NHS, schools etc. Everything Westminster warned Scotland about (such as not being allowed to use Sterling) would also apply to Wales. It would be another project fear, in essence but with one difference, they could dictate the outcome of very much of it, there wouldn't be as much guesswork and so many bogus estimations.

At least we would have swathes of England over a barrel (almost literally) for water supplies!! Investing in renewable energy, more solar, hydro and wind farms would be our best way forward because we could sell the energy on. This is one area where Westminster has been totally useless.

I guess I wasn't clear as you seem to have gotten the wrong end of the stick.

One of the main arguments against Welsh independence (at least for me) was that an independent Wales wouldn't be guaranteed to remain a member of the EU. Losing that membership would mean losing access to the EDRF.

With Brexit that barrier is removed as in or out Wales is out of the EU. That's what I mean by "easier after brexit". I'm not saying brexit will be easy.

In fact you have people voting for brexit with view to removing this barrier for Welsh independence.

Upthecity!

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 22:23 - Oct 8 with 1533 viewstrampie

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 10:16 - Oct 6 by CopperJack

Okay, so, few points.

Regarding the hatred of the English, pretty obvious from all Welsh Nationalists, i.e, Kilkenny and Trampie. You also see it a lot on social media, for example, those that won't support Team GB because it's too english or whatever - Look at the furore over entering a Team GB football team at the Olympics, despite no evidence suggesting that we'd be forced to give up independent football status. I see so many people blame England for every ill this country faces, when many of our problems are created by the Welsh Assembly, but because it's Welsh, it's meekly accepted.

Also the fact that they refer to anyone who doesn't want Welsh Independence as a 'Brit Nat', conflating the idea of what nationalism is. Nationalism isn't patriotism, or even dual identity. Nationalism is what the nationalistic parties (like Plaid, SNP, UKIP) strive for. This just denigrates the argument and comes across as 'anyone but England'.

As has already been pointed out, it's unlikely that Spain would allow us to join the EU, even if the other 27 did agree, so no, we wouldn't be able to trade as we currently do with England. It's kind of like what the ROI are doing now; angry that Britain voted to leave, but don't see the paradox that they also disliked being ruled by a foreign power.

The EU is not the all-saving factor our liberal press would have you believe, or otherwise, unemployment wouldn't be lower there than in south Wales, which is far more economically deprived. This almost certainly comes from our ties to England. If we 'went it alone', we'd end up like an eastern European country, living on handouts with soaring unemployment. But, at least the hard left nationalists would have the satisfaction that we're no longer tied to England.

Also, regarding the point that 'we don't get aid from England, we pay taxes', the same is true of the EU. The UK is a net contributor, and during the whole time we've been in the EU, Wales has remained one of the poorest regions in the UK, yet we still are told that the EU has created endless wealth here. Bigger cities, like Cardiff, Bristol, London have done very well out of it. The poor areas have stayed poor.

I still don't get why people want to leave the UK, where we get more money from, and have historic ties, to become independent and give all those powers to a supranational government based hundreds of miles away...unless it's because it's an anti-English thing. Happy to be ruled in Brussels, but not Westminster. Seems the long and short of it

From your posts it seems like you hate Wales and all things Welsh, very sad to see.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 22:25 - Oct 8 with 1531 viewstrampie

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 12:59 - Oct 5 by Lohengrin

You do. It couldn’t be made any more blatant if you changed your user name to ‘I HATE ENGLISH PEOPLE!’ All shouty like that in capitals.

Its a pity you hate Wales so much, but there again its no surprise as you come across as a raving Brit Nat nutter.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 22:27 - Oct 8 with 1531 viewstrampie

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 21:17 - Oct 6 by Dr_Winston

Plenty of nations have applied to rejoin the Commonwealth. Gambia, Zimbabwe and Pakistan to name three.

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 22:30 - Oct 8 with 1530 viewstrampie

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 17:35 - Oct 5 by Catullus

With all the problems the UK is enduring leaving the EU, those same things will apply to Welsh independence but probably they will be worse. The UK has only been in the EU 45 years, Wales has been tied to England many times more than that. Economically, culturally, spiritually and geographically we are British.

If we went independent we would then have to apply to join the EU and we'd have to meet the "Copenhagen criteria" which is 35 different sections that have to be met and fulfilled in order, but we can only start doing that if the other member states agree unanimously to us joining. Just one objection and we are stuck.
Joining the EU could literally take years and what do we do in that time? We have no more income from England and no help from the EU, it's much, much more of a gamble than brexit.
By the nature of their posts Kilkenny (definitely) and trampie do seem to loathe the English, at least the right wing English anyway. Though Kilk does get a tad irate with anyone who speaks out in support of the union!
If brexit happened with no deal, then what? Go independent, wait possibly a long time to join the EU to find trading with the UK happened on WTO rules and we are paying tariffs for things bought an hours drive away, possibly have to take a passport to get across the border into England. Though maybe the nats would be happier when all our sporting teams had to join the Welsh league (or would we be allowed to cherry pick) and Glamorgan became extinct. Even with a decent deal that sporting scenario would probably happen if we left the union.
That raw deal we get, it's exactly the same with the Welsh government, they spend masses on the South East corner of Wales while the rest rots. Why do nats think politics will change with independence?

Why do you come across as hating Welsh people ?, I don't understand how anyone can hate any group and your posts just drip of hatred.

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 22:53 - Oct 8 with 1514 viewstrampie

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 20:15 - Oct 7 by valleyboy

Britain has never elected a left wing party and I don’t think it ever will

As for the SNP pushing through independence

There’s a problem

They have to convince the people of Scotland and if the Polls are to believed the percentage vote for independence hasn’t shifted

They haven’t agreed what currency they will use, as it was made plain in the last referendum that they would not be able to use the pound (£) as ther currency

They wouldn’t be able to use the Euro as they wouldn’t be in the EU, as they will be taken out of the EU at the same time as the rest of the U.K.

What also if Scotland could not export their products to their biggest market

The Labour party back in the day was a left wing party before turning to the dark side.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 22:54]

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 23:25 - Oct 8 with 1492 viewsJosey_Wales37

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 17:47 - Oct 8 by Catullus

I know all about the Welsh NHS from a patients perspective. I've been waiting 3 over years for a hip replacement, during that time I developed another problem possibly linked to pain killers I was taking which caused a delay. Then I started on a trial medication for that second problem which caused another delay. Now I'm waiting for my pre-assesment appointment but it's getting close to Christmas and if I don't get it soon and we have a bad winter, who knows.
It's not bad staff just a lack of resources, the staff I deal with have been absolutely brilliant. In the last 7 years I've seen a Neurologist, Rheumatologist, Orthopaedic spinal surgeon, Orthopaedic surgeon for my hips and knees, a different one for my hands, a gastroeneterologist (who I see every month) and now I'm due to see an Endocrinologist too. In short.....thinking about it.....I'm responsible for NHS resource shortages in Wales, I've used them all

Fair play to you , looks like you seen fair share hospitals too lol. Don't get me wrong, I think given the resources majority of staff have to work with, they are amazing. I have family and friends who work in NHS, they work so hard.
FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 12:22 - Oct 11 with 1406 viewsLohengrin

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 22:25 - Oct 8 by trampie

Its a pity you hate Wales so much, but there again its no surprise as you come across as a raving Brit Nat nutter.

How would you like to take me on in a discussion about Welsh literature of the twentieth century, Tramp? Perhaps then we can see of the two of us which has the greater connection and depth of knowledge required to be a part of a truly native culture.

Cheerleading for left-wing extremism in its most debased forms doesn’t make you a patriot it makes you a limping, slouching contradiction.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 14:32 - Oct 11 with 1382 viewsCatullus

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 12:22 - Oct 11 by Lohengrin

How would you like to take me on in a discussion about Welsh literature of the twentieth century, Tramp? Perhaps then we can see of the two of us which has the greater connection and depth of knowledge required to be a part of a truly native culture.

Cheerleading for left-wing extremism in its most debased forms doesn’t make you a patriot it makes you a limping, slouching contradiction.

I have a vision of trampie trying to take you on and being ripped to shreds.

As with all left wing loony tunes he resorts to the lowest common denominator, in this case accusing us of hating the Welsh whereas the truth is it's the love of Wales that drives our desire to stay in the union, it's obvious trampie hates the English and would plunge Wales into the abyss just so we weren't ruled by an English parliament.
He can't see the irony in that he'd ditch Westminster to replace it with Brussels.

PS trampie, I don't hate Wales but I do hate the WAG and what it's doing to Wales. It's just another political gravy train and a complete waste of money.

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 16:34 - Oct 11 with 1361 viewstrampie

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 14:32 - Oct 11 by Catullus

I have a vision of trampie trying to take you on and being ripped to shreds.

As with all left wing loony tunes he resorts to the lowest common denominator, in this case accusing us of hating the Welsh whereas the truth is it's the love of Wales that drives our desire to stay in the union, it's obvious trampie hates the English and would plunge Wales into the abyss just so we weren't ruled by an English parliament.
He can't see the irony in that he'd ditch Westminster to replace it with Brussels.

PS trampie, I don't hate Wales but I do hate the WAG and what it's doing to Wales. It's just another political gravy train and a complete waste of money.

People in glass houses should not throw stones !

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 16:41 - Oct 11 with 1352 viewstrampie

FAO Plaid Cymru Nationalists on 12:22 - Oct 11 by Lohengrin

I've heard your speciality is fiction.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024