Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roberts & Rodon Contracts 23:34 - Oct 5 with 3780 viewsbonymine

We’d better make it an absolute priority to get new contracts sorted for these two whose current deals expire at the end of the current season.

I sincerely hope that the Yanks can see beyond selling them both in January to generate a few million which would be well under ‘true value’ rather than tying them both into improved contracts which will serve to both ;

1) Increase each player’s market value given their age and performance levels
2) Hopefully keep them at the Club for years to come
3) Worst case scenario, increase/maximise the transfer fee we would receive should they be sold

On paper it sounds like a ‘no brainer’ but with Pearlman & Judas at the helm heaven knows what will actually be the outcome here and for a combined salary > £1M between them it’s more like the Chuckle Brothers ‘in control’ ....

Sort it out FFS !!!

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 23:56 - Oct 6 with 1030 viewsKilkennyjack

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 11:44 - Oct 6 by peenemunde

I think people are getting carried away.
Let’s be honest both players have archived absolutely nothing yet, and wouldn’t even get in the reserve side of many PL clubs.

I call bollox on this.

This post will haunt you.

Rodon is going right to the very top.
Roberts already a player others want.

Cluesless and classless as always. Muppet poster.

Beware of the Risen People

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 00:20 - Oct 7 with 999 viewsE20Jack

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 23:27 - Oct 6 by icecoldjack

It must have gone unnoticed because we almost lost Ollie and Roberts is not tied down yet.

Personally I think Rodon and Roberts will sign new deals, better the devil you know etc and they have not played enough games yet for real interest from higher level clubs.

Key signings which will prove intent will be in getting Fer and VDH tied up, this will be a tougher challenge IMO .

VhH doesn't have a contract either and was a key member of last years squad.

There could be many reasons for contracts not being signed. To suggest we didn't rate them is ludicrous however as they were clearly part of the whole process.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 00:54 - Oct 7 with 983 viewsChief

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 11:44 - Oct 6 by peenemunde

I think people are getting carried away.
Let’s be honest both players have archived absolutely nothing yet, and wouldn’t even get in the reserve side of many PL clubs.

Wow, the stupidity of that last sentence is hard to comprehend.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 19:22 - Nov 2 with 865 viewsbonymine

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 10:09 - Oct 6 by Badlands

'why have they both NOT been tied up on longer deals WELL before now ?" ???

Because Roberts has played in just 15 games for us and couldn't get a look in at Middlesborough when he went on loan.
&
Joe has exceeded all expectations in his 9 games to date having previously shown no signs he was ready before the start of the season.
If they'd been given contracts and not bee up to scratch the club would have been crucified for wasting money.

Whenever I have watched the U23s play over the past few years as my lad played with them both, I always thought that Joe was so cool and accomplished on the ball at the back whereas Keston who played with my son through their Swansea Schoolboys years was the Captain and more of a leader but in all honesty technically inferior to Joe.

The manner in which Joe has stepped up to the plate at first team level with his performances is quite extraordinary and without wishing to burden the lad unnecessarily, his confidence and ability on the ball coming out of defence reminds me of a Llangyfelach Sergio Ramos !!

Connor is simply an incredible footballer and athlete who will run all day long and has a fantastic engine and physique for a footballer ....just ask my lad who played left wing in training against him for many years he was hard as nails but a great footballer with it !!

Two great success stories here amongst others at our Club reinforcing the view that unless these talented youngsters are given the opportunity at first team level we will NEVER KNOW their true potential and ability and ‘default’back to Dyer & Routledge ...(🤫🤫 well done MM hush hush lads innit 😉).

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:24 - Apr 27 with 424 viewsbonymine

Another interesting old thread on Rodon & Roberts .....
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:30]

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:31 - Apr 27 with 399 viewsbuilthjack

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:24 - Apr 27 by bonymine

Another interesting old thread on Rodon & Roberts .....
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 21:30]

As Rooney said. The old uns are the best.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:45 - Apr 27 with 384 viewsbonymine

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:31 - Apr 27 by builthjack

As Rooney said. The old uns are the best.

Quite right K 👍

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:47 - Apr 27 with 382 viewsbuilthjack

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:45 - Apr 27 by bonymine

Quite right K 👍

How's tricks? Hope you are well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:51 - Apr 27 with 379 viewsbonymine

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:47 - Apr 27 by builthjack

How's tricks? Hope you are well

Not bad mate thanks been ‘offline’ for a while we lost my partner’s sister at 54 so been a bit ‘erratic’ on here getting back involved now though thanks hope you and your family are keeping safe & well mate 🤞👍👊

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:55 - Apr 27 with 374 viewsbuilthjack

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:51 - Apr 27 by bonymine

Not bad mate thanks been ‘offline’ for a while we lost my partner’s sister at 54 so been a bit ‘erratic’ on here getting back involved now though thanks hope you and your family are keeping safe & well mate 🤞👍👊

Life just isn't fair. Good to see you back.
Oh and when we have a meet up with Keith and gang , come join us.

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 22:00 - Apr 27 with 373 viewsKeithHaynes

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:55 - Apr 27 by builthjack

Just need to find Highjack now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 22:01 - Apr 27 with 372 viewsbonymine

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 21:55 - Apr 27 by builthjack

Sounds good 👍

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 22:16 - Apr 27 with 358 viewsbuilthjack

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 22:00 - Apr 27 by KeithHaynes

I hope we do Keith

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 22:38 - Apr 27 with 348 viewsFireboy2

Roberts & Rodon Contracts on 22:00 - Apr 27 by KeithHaynes

Hes definitely invited.

Btw good to see bonymine back 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024