Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celina's goal 19:45 - Oct 6 with 2307 viewsJackfath

What a magnificent goal it was. Incredible pressure on our own goal line, having the ambition and confidence to build from the back, a few scything passes finds Celina picking it up on the half way line. Is he going to pass? Is he going to pass? Bang, straight into the onion bag.

More of that please Bersant!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Celina's goal on 20:52 - Oct 6 with 2185 viewsawayjack

Cracking goal and hopefully give him confidence to score a few more.
Celina's goal on 20:57 - Oct 6 with 2153 viewswestwalesed

Must say I felt very silly after screaming "lump it" at Nordfelt when he got it in the build-up!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Celina's goal on 22:14 - Oct 6 with 2019 viewsjack2jack

Class!
Celina's goal on 22:21 - Oct 6 with 1985 viewsChief

Despite that excellent goal I thought he was poor today. Royally phuked up his two chances - the sidefoot squib and the one he blasted over after a corner under no pressure and was quite poor in possession. Hope that goal gives him.more confidence

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Celina's goal on 22:21 - Oct 6 with 1984 viewslifelong

It was a very good goal, he could have,and perhaps should have, had a hat trick today.
Celina's goal on 22:22 - Oct 6 with 1970 viewsdickythorpe

Great desire. He'll come good
Celina's goal on 22:36 - Oct 6 with 1910 viewsswan65split

He did well , some nice touches , and neat pass throughs.
Celina's goal on 09:46 - Oct 10 with 1504 viewsMogzzy9

Celina's goal on 20:57 - Oct 6 by westwalesed

Must say I felt very silly after screaming "lump it" at Nordfelt when he got it in the build-up!!!

Not as silly as me saying that everyone had done the right thing other than Leroy who also had the chance to lump it up field before he turned and passed to Nordfeldt.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Login to get fewer ads

Celina's goal on 09:54 - Oct 10 with 1482 viewsMogzzy9

Looked Great from where I was sitting.

Although I thought Leroy should have cleared it as soon as possible it worked out great.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Celina's goal on 10:00 - Oct 10 with 1473 viewsTom1912

If Arsenal had scored that goal, pundits would be going crazy over it.
Celina's goal on 10:08 - Oct 10 with 1460 views34dfgdf54

Celina's goal on 09:54 - Oct 10 by Mogzzy9

Looked Great from where I was sitting.

Although I thought Leroy should have cleared it as soon as possible it worked out great.

Looks even better from that angle.

That finish aswell, class.
Celina's goal on 11:47 - Oct 10 with 1348 viewsJosey_Wales37

Absolutely tremendous goal.
Celina's goal on 12:24 - Oct 10 with 1315 viewskarnataka

Celina's goal on 22:21 - Oct 6 by Chief

Despite that excellent goal I thought he was poor today. Royally phuked up his two chances - the sidefoot squib and the one he blasted over after a corner under no pressure and was quite poor in possession. Hope that goal gives him.more confidence

Not forgetting his one on one with their keeper in the 2nd half where he hesitated a split second but just enough to give the keeper enough time to make the block when he should never have had the opportunity.
Celina's goal on 14:36 - Oct 10 with 1176 viewsLeonWasGod

It was ok. Flukey faffing around by Nordfelt when he should have put in row z, lucky stumble by Fer, then a blind reverse pass that could have gone anywhere, and then Celina couldn't even be bothered to curl it into the top corner. Must do better

It was great, every bit of it. I love the coolness at the back and the speed at which we moved it through the midfield. Last season we'd have gone backwards once it reached McKay, rather than open up the pitch with a great quick ball. They're playing with a freedom and confidence that deserves a better league position. Just the finishing that's letting us down too often at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024