Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Podcasts 09:09 - Oct 7 with 2298 viewsChief

Any suggestions for good ones? I'm enjoying OTJ's chats with ex Swans, are there any similar ones about?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Podcasts on 09:51 - Oct 7 with 2274 viewsABERSWAN

Ellis James feast of football. It’s a podcast that talks about Swansea,Cardiff, Wrexham and the national team. He does it with Iwan Roberts and Danny Gabbidon, who are very good and have a few good stories to tell
Podcasts on 09:57 - Oct 7 with 2265 viewsChief

Podcasts on 09:51 - Oct 7 by ABERSWAN

Ellis James feast of football. It’s a podcast that talks about Swansea,Cardiff, Wrexham and the national team. He does it with Iwan Roberts and Danny Gabbidon, who are very good and have a few good stories to tell

Yea that's a good one too

Podcasts on 11:43 - Oct 7 with 2223 viewsphact0rri

Really aren't enough good long form interview pods for sport the way there is interests. You can still find the old My Sporting life feed which is good for a listen.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Podcasts on 13:29 - Oct 7 with 2193 viewsPacemaker

Peter Crouch Podcast is also very good. He gives an honest view of life as a pro with some very funny stories. EJFOF is my fav Iwan Roberts and Danny Gabbidon very good responses to Elis's questions. Gabidon in particular is very knowledgable I am quite impressed with his understanding of the game.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Podcasts on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 2048 viewsMogzzy9

Search for "Ambition is Critical" on most podcast Apps. I use Podcast Player from the Google Play Store. The guys on there have had some great episodes with Trundle, Britton, Enzo Maccarinelli and many more.

[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/giannis-zographos/british-football-club/128/Swansea-City-icon.png[/img]

Podcasts on 15:49 - Oct 10 with 1963 viewsKGriz16

The long man podcast is really good. Really enjoying them at the moment. Would recommend;

Ambition is Critical
Joe Rogan Experience
Johnny Vaughn's The Kick About
Johnny Vaughn on Radio X
Tifofootball
The debate
Podcasts on 20:56 - Oct 12 with 1829 viewsaberhugh

Always enjoy the Jackcast, any other listeners?
Podcasts on 21:32 - Oct 12 with 1809 viewsChief

Podcasts on 20:56 - Oct 12 by aberhugh

Always enjoy the Jackcast, any other listeners?

Yea I listen to that as well

Login to get fewer ads

Podcasts on 11:46 - Oct 14 with 1705 viewsRancid

Joe Rogan is all I watch.
Podcasts on 12:49 - Oct 14 with 1670 viewsHighjack

Athletico Mince

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Podcasts on 17:14 - Oct 16 with 1498 viewsDevz00

+1 for Athletico Mince. And Quickly Kevin Will He Score is brilliant.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 17:14]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Podcasts on 17:40 - Oct 16 with 1479 viewsploppy

Podcasts on 17:14 - Oct 16 by Devz00

+1 for Athletico Mince. And Quickly Kevin Will He Score is brilliant.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 17:14]

+2 for Athletico Mince. If you like Bob Mortimer, you'll love it, although it's only loosely football-based. His Peter Beardsley and Gangs Of The EPL are works of genius. Oh, and his Mick McCarthy. Haven't laughed so much for ages.
Podcasts on 21:00 - Oct 16 with 1437 viewsPacemaker

The Radio4 Intrigue series is very good highly recommend The Ratlines the story of how Nazis escaped prosecution after WW2 and Murder at the Lucky Holiday Hotel also very good.

Podcasts on 21:28 - Oct 16 with 1432 viewsLohengrin

Podcasts on 21:00 - Oct 16 by Pacemaker

The Radio4 Intrigue series is very good highly recommend The Ratlines the story of how Nazis escaped prosecution after WW2 and Murder at the Lucky Holiday Hotel also very good.

The Imperial War Museum’s ‘Voices of the Great War’ podcast series is brilliant, mate. Right up your street.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Podcasts on 21:34 - Oct 16 with 1423 viewsPacemaker

Podcasts on 21:28 - Oct 16 by Lohengrin

The Imperial War Museum’s ‘Voices of the Great War’ podcast series is brilliant, mate. Right up your street.

Yes done those very moving, to hear an ordinary voice talk of so much bravery and slaughter in such a matter of fact way or when there is a slight break in the voice. Gets my tears streaming every time.

Reminds me of the names being read out at Tynecot.

Podcasts on 12:33 - Oct 17 with 1325 viewsEbo

Podcasts on 09:40 - Oct 10 by Mogzzy9

Search for "Ambition is Critical" on most podcast Apps. I use Podcast Player from the Google Play Store. The guys on there have had some great episodes with Trundle, Britton, Enzo Maccarinelli and many more.

I listen to that too. Weak laughing every week!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024