Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happiness after a defeat 10:20 - Oct 7 with 4732 viewsmagicdaps10

Despite the loss, there is a sense of happiness and satisfaction and rightly so.

It has been a long time since a defeat that there feels a sense of purpose on the playing field and most can see us going in the right direction.

It is a tough league but low on quality, the league is there for the taking for sure.

With the winter window fast approaching, it is paramount that Potter gets the backing and gets the players he wants and most importantly needs.

Jenkins called for us all to pull in the same direction, it appears the team, management, back room staff and fans are doing that.....it is now over to the board to show their intent and support what can be achieved here.

It is now a time for us all to back Potter, his team and the players........no bickering, no excuses......get your wallets out and show that you are willing to join the rest of us and back the project.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Happiness after a defeat on 10:23 - Oct 7 with 2156 viewsJackfath

Who is not backing Potter?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Happiness after a defeat on 10:35 - Oct 7 with 2145 viewsmagicdaps10

Happiness after a defeat on 10:23 - Oct 7 by Jackfath

Who is not backing Potter?

Very good Jackfath, very good

Happiness after a defeat on 10:57 - Oct 7 with 2102 viewsicecoldjack

Bitter sweet. Should have won easily but ended up losing, we must hope the players and manager learn from it, if you don't take your chances when on top you will get hurt plain and simple.

Love how our passing football is improving game on game, our 2 nd goal is proof of that, final 3rd precision is what we lack but hopefully it will come.
Happiness after a defeat on 11:01 - Oct 7 with 2091 viewsmagicdaps10

Happiness after a defeat on 10:57 - Oct 7 by icecoldjack

Bitter sweet. Should have won easily but ended up losing, we must hope the players and manager learn from it, if you don't take your chances when on top you will get hurt plain and simple.

Love how our passing football is improving game on game, our 2 nd goal is proof of that, final 3rd precision is what we lack but hopefully it will come.

Think it also showed up some weaknesses at the back, hopefully cured with the return of Mulder.

There were some strange calls by Potter but we are all behind him, he went for the jugular and got bitten, he will learn from it.

The football is back for sure.

Happiness after a defeat on 11:49 - Oct 7 with 2027 viewsmahoss

A sense of happiness......

That's not the impression I get from people I've spoken to.
A sense of frustration maybe,we should have buried them yesterday,a big opportunity thrown away.
Yes the football was very good at times but we,re not scoring enough goals and it cost us yesterday.
Happiness after a defeat on 11:53 - Oct 7 with 2003 viewsE20Jack

You are one of the main instigators of the negative feeling on this site and have been awful in your support for the project we are undertaking. You spent your night stamping your feet calling a Swansea fan a C@nt and a pr!ck because you didn’t understand what homegrown meant and were annoyed that a thread called for support for one of our young players.

You have either miraculously turned over a new leaf in a night or are being extremely disingenuous, until proven otherwise Iwill go for the latter.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 12:08]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Happiness after a defeat on 12:34 - Oct 7 with 1941 viewsJosey_Wales37

The players clearly want to do best for Potter. Was a bit of a freak scoreline, taking into account that Swans played very well. Was impressed that Potter had balls to take off defenders to go for it.
Happiness after a defeat on 12:35 - Oct 7 with 1938 viewsswan65split

Happiness after a defeat on 11:53 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

You are one of the main instigators of the negative feeling on this site and have been awful in your support for the project we are undertaking. You spent your night stamping your feet calling a Swansea fan a C@nt and a pr!ck because you didn’t understand what homegrown meant and were annoyed that a thread called for support for one of our young players.

You have either miraculously turned over a new leaf in a night or are being extremely disingenuous, until proven otherwise Iwill go for the latter.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 12:08]

Login to get fewer ads

Happiness after a defeat on 12:40 - Oct 7 with 1902 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 12:35 - Oct 7 by swan65split

I can’t, I will always call people out on the rubbish they post. Whether he is trolling is irrelevant.

Happiness after a defeat on 12:41 - Oct 7 with 1911 viewsswan65split

Happiness after a defeat on 12:40 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

I can’t, I will always call people out on the rubbish they post. Whether he is trolling is irrelevant.

Happiness after a defeat on 12:43 - Oct 7 with 1879 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 12:41 - Oct 7 by swan65split

Oh joy, back to the YouTube videos nobody will ever click on.

Groundhog day

Happiness after a defeat on 12:51 - Oct 7 with 1873 viewsPentyrchJack

It was a good game with both teams wanting to win - which is such a refreshing change from last season when we spent many games defending a 0-0 draw. For example the first game of season at Southampton when Clememt took Tammy off and brought on Fulton as DM - much too angry boos from travelling Jacks.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Happiness after a defeat on 12:53 - Oct 7 with 1870 viewscostalotta

Happiness after a defeat on 12:41 - Oct 7 by swan65split

Wouldn’t bother. At least MD is inside the liberty helping create a positive vibe that can affect the players on the pitch in a positive way. Is error200 there? Didn’t think so. Oh hang, he contributes from afar by being a member of the Trust....mmmm not. He does nothing for the club.

He’s the quintessential pretend fan. A non fan! He’ll snipe at other fans from the sidelines hiding himself away behind a keyboard. No cojones at all! He calls himself ‘fan of the decade’ or so something like that!

Ignore, works 99% of the time. Don’t feed the troll.
Happiness after a defeat on 13:00 - Oct 7 with 1820 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 12:53 - Oct 7 by costalotta

Wouldn’t bother. At least MD is inside the liberty helping create a positive vibe that can affect the players on the pitch in a positive way. Is error200 there? Didn’t think so. Oh hang, he contributes from afar by being a member of the Trust....mmmm not. He does nothing for the club.

He’s the quintessential pretend fan. A non fan! He’ll snipe at other fans from the sidelines hiding himself away behind a keyboard. No cojones at all! He calls himself ‘fan of the decade’ or so something like that!

Ignore, works 99% of the time. Don’t feed the troll.

Sniff sniff sob sob.

I earned my stripes supporting the side from almost going out of business all the way to the Premier League. Unfortunately I left it in the hands of a bunch of buffoons determined to undermine the club at every opportunity.

I am now tasked with whipping the pathetic few that post their bile on here to be better fans. Sure it gets people like you throwing your toys out of the pram as they can only wish to have similar insight and posting ability on the game; but that is the trappings of it.

But try and dry those eyes as I do it, you are almost making me feel sorry for you. And that isn’t a good feeling to have when ridiculing them, it tends to lose its bite.

Happiness after a defeat on 13:11 - Oct 7 with 1802 viewsjackal

Happiness after a defeat on 13:00 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

Sniff sniff sob sob.

I earned my stripes supporting the side from almost going out of business all the way to the Premier League. Unfortunately I left it in the hands of a bunch of buffoons determined to undermine the club at every opportunity.

I am now tasked with whipping the pathetic few that post their bile on here to be better fans. Sure it gets people like you throwing your toys out of the pram as they can only wish to have similar insight and posting ability on the game; but that is the trappings of it.

But try and dry those eyes as I do it, you are almost making me feel sorry for you. And that isn’t a good feeling to have when ridiculing them, it tends to lose its bite.

Do you not attend matches?

I'm surprised if that's so. How can you be such an authority on something that you don't even witness?

I'v e always considered you an intelligent poster, even though I don't agree with you. But I'm sorry to say that I can't take you seriously anymore.
Happiness after a defeat on 13:14 - Oct 7 with 1778 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:11 - Oct 7 by jackal

Do you not attend matches?

I'm surprised if that's so. How can you be such an authority on something that you don't even witness?

I'v e always considered you an intelligent poster, even though I don't agree with you. But I'm sorry to say that I can't take you seriously anymore.

I have attended hundreds of matches yes. Around 25 years of supporting the club, multiple season ticket holder and up to last season avid away follower... but now live abroad.

Because trolls like Costalotta and Darran decide to make something up, it doesn’t make it’s true you know? Surely you aren’t new around here? I’m afraid I can’t take you seriously.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 13:19]

Happiness after a defeat on 13:15 - Oct 7 with 1790 viewsbuilthjack

Going back to the original post, yes, there is a good feeling around the ground.
But Potter needs backing in January. Will he get it? Doubt it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Happiness after a defeat on 13:17 - Oct 7 with 1767 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:15 - Oct 7 by builthjack

Going back to the original post, yes, there is a good feeling around the ground.
But Potter needs backing in January. Will he get it? Doubt it.

What do you mean “backing”?

This word really does need to stop being bandied around as it is detaching itself from its meaning.

Happiness after a defeat on 13:22 - Oct 7 with 1771 viewsbuilthjack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:17 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

What do you mean “backing”?

This word really does need to stop being bandied around as it is detaching itself from its meaning.

Backing - "help or support".
From the dictionary. Ok?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Happiness after a defeat on 13:24 - Oct 7 with 1765 viewscostalotta

Happiness after a defeat on 13:00 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

Sniff sniff sob sob.

What’s up kid? Go and wipe those eyes.

Stripes? You gotta keep earning them . Think of it as CPD. Yours ran out!

A real fan wouldn’t leave it. So what does this make you, well.... a snidely small time hiding away non fan! Who tries to get people to talk to yourself on forums. You crave attention! And when you get a negative reaction to your posts you cry, throw your toys, make ridiculous claims to perpetuate your imaginary world. Hansen and fan of the decade, PMSL and delusions of grandeur!

Don’t worry Swansea is full of great people and the club has the best fans! And as their such a nice bunch every now again Someone will pop on here and say hi to you. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Happiness after a defeat on 13:25 - Oct 7 with 1747 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:22 - Oct 7 by builthjack

Backing - "help or support".
From the dictionary. Ok?

In what capacity?

Are you suggesting if the club can not afford to give him money to spend then you want to put the club financially at risk to do so? Just to fulfill the “backing” brief?

This “backing” is becoming a sound bite with no consequence or meaning. A bit like when people say “no investment” yet don’t understand the repercussions of such a thing.

Happiness after a defeat on 13:29 - Oct 7 with 1752 viewsbuilthjack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:25 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

In what capacity?

Are you suggesting if the club can not afford to give him money to spend then you want to put the club financially at risk to do so? Just to fulfill the “backing” brief?

This “backing” is becoming a sound bite with no consequence or meaning. A bit like when people say “no investment” yet don’t understand the repercussions of such a thing.

Prossers down the Mumbai. When he comes back carry on your debate with him. I don't have the time. You asked what backing meant and I told you. End of. Bye.

Happiness after a defeat on 13:35 - Oct 7 with 1720 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:24 - Oct 7 by costalotta

What’s up kid? Go and wipe those eyes.

Stripes? You gotta keep earning them . Think of it as CPD. Yours ran out!

A real fan wouldn’t leave it. So what does this make you, well.... a snidely small time hiding away non fan! Who tries to get people to talk to yourself on forums. You crave attention! And when you get a negative reaction to your posts you cry, throw your toys, make ridiculous claims to perpetuate your imaginary world. Hansen and fan of the decade, PMSL and delusions of grandeur!

Don’t worry Swansea is full of great people and the club has the best fans! And as their such a nice bunch every now again Someone will pop on here and say hi to you. Wish you a speedy recovery.

That’s a funny way to ignore, almost like it was a trolling platitude? Right? Funny that.

Copying what I am saying to you, while may be confirming how annoyed you are, really doesn’t hold your piece in a very good light. Just some friendly advice. But as for what’s up? Nothing, I was replying to you talking about me again. Your continued need for my attention is becoming something of a theme.

My stripes are continuing to be earned by defending my club against posters like you, determined to cause negativity, infighting and belittling the work we are doing. Your motivations for that I can only assume is boredom mixed with a twinge if an inferiority complex. That is made from not only what you are posting here but past discussions too where your mask slips very quickly.

On the contrary my child. I never cry, throw a tantrum or indeed lose my cool. It is my calling card if you will and one of the main reasons you throw a hissy fit seemingly every time I post. You are unable to get under my skin no matter how much you lie, goad or call names. The fact I find you entertaining enfuriates you. That’s clear. Now if only you had a career you may be faced with that one day, I will be in hand to give you advice although can’t see a situation where that will arise.

Swansea is full of great people yes. The club however has become infested with the likes of yourself. That’s the price of success, the longer a fish swims the more chance it will pick up parasites. I am the clubs parasite neutraliser if you will.

Consider yourself neutralised.

(Come on, ignore me with a third post of feet stamping, I’ll be waiting).
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 13:40]

Happiness after a defeat on 13:36 - Oct 7 with 1713 viewsE20Jack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:29 - Oct 7 by builthjack

Prossers down the Mumbai. When he comes back carry on your debate with him. I don't have the time. You asked what backing meant and I told you. End of. Bye.

No I didn’t, I asked you what YOU meant by backing.

It seems you didn’t know, which proves my point.

These words are losing all meaning. They are just spat out.

Happiness after a defeat on 13:46 - Oct 7 with 1695 viewsbuilthjack

Happiness after a defeat on 13:36 - Oct 7 by E20Jack

No I didn’t, I asked you what YOU meant by backing.

It seems you didn’t know, which proves my point.

These words are losing all meaning. They are just spat out.

Of course I knew what the word backing meant. Why wouldn't I ?
I explained to you what it meant. Am sure you knew that though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024