Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton 10:20 - Oct 8 with 1092 viewsSTID2017

Looking at the options for the Bolton game.
Anyone know of any minibuses or independent coaches going ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 13:40 - Oct 8 with 1063 viewsPrivate_Partz

Train it to Blackpool. With a railcard and split ticket it is less tham 70 quid pp. easy train from BP to Bolton for less than a tenner. Two for one if you have a mate with you.
If I had been in better health I would have gone for it :-)
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 13:43]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 16:58 - Oct 8 with 1024 viewsSTID2017

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 13:40 - Oct 8 by Private_Partz

Train it to Blackpool. With a railcard and split ticket it is less tham 70 quid pp. easy train from BP to Bolton for less than a tenner. Two for one if you have a mate with you.
If I had been in better health I would have gone for it :-)
[Post edited 8 Oct 2018 13:43]

Thanks. I'll look into that

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 20:17 - Oct 8 with 990 viewsbuilthjack

I do wonder why someone doesn't organise a bus and advertise it on here for away games. There's usually plenty asking.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 09:26 - Oct 9 with 934 viewsPrivate_Partz

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 16:58 - Oct 8 by STID2017

Thanks. I'll look into that

Check out Trip Adviser for hotels as well. You can pull in a decent B and B for around £20 per day at that time of the year.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 11:32 - Oct 9 with 914 viewsSTID2017

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 09:26 - Oct 9 by Private_Partz

Check out Trip Adviser for hotels as well. You can pull in a decent B and B for around £20 per day at that time of the year.

Cheers

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 908 viewsSTID2017

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 11:32 - Oct 9 by STID2017

Cheers

Just searched and booked Premier Inn right next to ground.
£69 including breakfast
Thanks for your help

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 22:47 - Oct 10 with 836 viewsFireboy2

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 12:02 - Oct 9 by STID2017

Just searched and booked Premier Inn right next to ground.
£69 including breakfast
Thanks for your help

If you had asked nicely you could have stayed at my gaff after a big night out in chorley
Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 11:01 - Oct 11 with 800 viewsSTID2017

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 22:47 - Oct 10 by Fireboy2

If you had asked nicely you could have stayed at my gaff after a big night out in chorley

Thanks - I think !
TBH I have relatives living in Saint Helen's, but didn't think of asking them if I could stay.
May well do that

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 22:01 - Oct 11 with 750 viewsFireboy2

Anyone Running Independent Coaches to Bolton on 11:01 - Oct 11 by STID2017

Thanks - I think !
TBH I have relatives living in Saint Helen's, but didn't think of asking them if I could stay.
May well do that

St helens is a fair trek from horwich but chorley is about 10mins on a train,decent night out and 1 nightclub
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024