Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock 18:53 - Oct 8 with 5178 viewsowainglyndwr

Could not see anything wrong with his players tackle/hack down
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 11:33 - Oct 9 with 1444 viewsCatullus

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 22:03 - Oct 8 by ploppy

Depends on your definition of kick, I suppose. Regardless, I'll just add this photo.

Ralls has both feet off the ground, so is not in control of himself - which is one of the criteria for a red card these days. He's taken Moura out at knee/thigh level. The ball's a long way away. If that's not a red, I don't know what is. I'm done now - you carry on if you like.

It's a professional foul, red all day long for me, and not just because it's Cardiff either.

If this foul was the other way around Cardiff fans wouldn't be happy if a yellow was given.

I don't think this would even be a debate if referees were more consistent. Every match we see refs who yellow people for next to nothing but then no cards are out for bad fouls (Cattermole was it who scythed down Leon with no punishment, and it was worse than this one by Ralls too) and even worse, players get pulled up for holding, pulling and climbing unless it's in the penalty area when it's just waved on, a particular gripe from last Saturday there. McBurnie was being fouled every time and nothing was done.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 12:17 - Oct 9 with 1414 viewsTom1912

Of course it's a red. Laughable to suggest otherwise.

He's kicking someone off the ball. There's no challenge for it whatsoever. It falls under the violent conduct criteria.

Pure stupidity by Ralls, could easily stop him without kicking him over and just getting a yellow.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 15:47 - Oct 9 with 1340 viewsLeonWasGod

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:46 - Oct 8 by sherpajacob

Colin's criteria for a red card.

He only took an arm off ref!
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 16:07 - Oct 9 with 1321 viewssainthelens

Isn't it awful that the colour red follows them around. Looking forward to the inevitable meltdown after they lose to Fulham. Chin up Colin.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 16:15 - Oct 9 with 1310 viewsLeonWasGod

2 points after 8 games is a bit sh*t isn't it? They're on track for 9-10 points at that rate (although surely they'll pick up a few more than that). I haven't been watch ing the PL closely, so quite surprised to see some really low points this season. Hell of a long tail there at the moment.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 17:01 - Oct 9 with 1282 viewsBarrySwan

Anyone who considers that awful deliberated assault of a tackle as anything other than a straight red has forfeited their right to comment seriously on any football topic on here in the future in my opinion.
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 18:58 - Oct 9 with 1229 viewsBluebird

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 17:01 - Oct 9 by BarrySwan

Anyone who considers that awful deliberated assault of a tackle as anything other than a straight red has forfeited their right to comment seriously on any football topic on here in the future in my opinion.

I think it's a red..
Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 19:05 - Oct 9 with 1227 viewsBluebird

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 16:15 - Oct 9 by LeonWasGod

2 points after 8 games is a bit sh*t isn't it? They're on track for 9-10 points at that rate (although surely they'll pick up a few more than that). I haven't been watch ing the PL closely, so quite surprised to see some really low points this season. Hell of a long tail there at the moment.

I'll be honest it's not easy because i want my team to win every game but we got to the premiership on a tight budget and some good luck i'm hoping we can stay in the premiership on a tight budget and some luck.
If we don't and get relegated i'm hoping that we will be in good shape on and off the field this time and will go again.
Fulham who are just above us spent 100 million or so and are planning to spend in January i'm glad we didn't go down that road..
Login to get fewer ads

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:14 - Oct 10 with 1131 viewsOptimisticJack

Appeal dismissed. Three match ban.

Optimisticjack

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 00:25 - Oct 11 with 1074 viewsBluebird

Ken Dodd/ N Warknock on 21:14 - Oct 10 by OptimisticJack

Appeal dismissed. Three match ban.

I can't see how it was anything other than a red
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 0:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024