Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its currently free to join Plaid 00:01 - Oct 9 with 3770 viewstrampie

I wonder how many people will take up the offer ?, I know of somebody that has taken up the offer straight away.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Its currently free to join Plaid on 23:41 - Oct 9 with 789 viewsomarjack

Unionists always like to go with the "How are you going to take care of yourselves without my help my children, You'll go bankrupt and and you'll turn into a Dystopian post-apocalyptic sh!thole " rhetoric.

Wales is capable to be a country on its own. Like all the rest of the world.

Now I'm not a separatist nor do I care much tbh. But just give it up with this "you won't survive without my rule" cr@p. The world is doing ok without British colonisation. So would Wales, NI and Scotland if they ever gain independence.

England doesn't have any more advantage than the other parts of the UK.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 23:42]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Its currently free to join Plaid on 05:58 - Oct 10 with 752 viewspeenemunde

Its currently free to join Plaid on 23:41 - Oct 9 by omarjack

Unionists always like to go with the "How are you going to take care of yourselves without my help my children, You'll go bankrupt and and you'll turn into a Dystopian post-apocalyptic sh!thole " rhetoric.

Wales is capable to be a country on its own. Like all the rest of the world.

Now I'm not a separatist nor do I care much tbh. But just give it up with this "you won't survive without my rule" cr@p. The world is doing ok without British colonisation. So would Wales, NI and Scotland if they ever gain independence.

England doesn't have any more advantage than the other parts of the UK.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 23:42]

Most of the world is a basket case. Look at the state of Africa. The Middle East would be like Africa too if it wasn’t for oil.
Its currently free to join Plaid on 22:44 - Oct 10 with 669 viewsKilkennyjack

Its currently free to join Plaid on 05:58 - Oct 10 by peenemunde

Most of the world is a basket case. Look at the state of Africa. The Middle East would be like Africa too if it wasn’t for oil.

Hi peewee penis,

Are you really suggesting that the basket case Brexit UK can laugh at the rest of the world...?

Let me help you - they are all piissing themselves laughing at us.

What a fecking idiot you are .... 😂

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024