Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City Fans For Independence 00:10 - Oct 9 with 11935 viewstrampie

Seems like Swansea City Fans For Independence is up and running.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 20:28 - Oct 11 with 2183 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 20:14 - Oct 11 by trampie

Swansea played in the football league for nearly all of Swansea's existence, Swansea did not play in the English football league for most of Swansea's existence but in the 'football league'.

Wales never surrendered, Welsh lands over about 500 odd feet was never conquered, it was just the people on the coastal lowlands like Cardiff and Swansea people.

You are a fooking retard and you prove one thing Wales would be fooked without England.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 20:31 - Oct 11 with 2174 viewstrampie

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 20:28 - Oct 11 by peenemunde

You are a fooking retard and you prove one thing Wales would be fooked without England.

Some people think they drag us down.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 20:37]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 20:36 - Oct 11 with 2167 viewslifelong

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 20:28 - Oct 11 by peenemunde

What an unpleasant post.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 07:06 - Oct 12 with 2086 viewsTailGunner

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 12:56 - Oct 11 by valleyboy

The losses from the tidal power scheme will wipe out any profit from tourism big time

Nah the divorce deal with us finally getting what we are owed from Carwyns boys will be paying for the lagoon.

Charging the valley lot to use our beaches and pay a toll when entering our clean air will help too.

Playing Devils advocate.....
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 18:34 - Oct 12 with 2041 viewsKilkennyjack

Wales was last a Principality in the 16th Century (1542 to be precise). The ISO defines Wales as a country & not a Principality.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 01:19 - Oct 13 with 2012 viewsjack_lord

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 00:03 - Oct 11 by Kilkennyjack

How very 1970s ?

How very 1970's?

We had a decent area back then. Since our sheep voted for the pathetic "Welsh Assembly", the Cardiff centric area has sought to regenerate one area alone - Cardiff. It is shocking how that area has grown at the expense of every other area of Wales. That area was made Capital by a Tory government nor because Wales wanted it.
I deal with the city on a daily basis and the attitude towards any other area gets worse by the year.

It's not 1970's it is now and getting worse.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 07:17 - Oct 13 with 1980 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 01:19 - Oct 13 by jack_lord

How very 1970's?

We had a decent area back then. Since our sheep voted for the pathetic "Welsh Assembly", the Cardiff centric area has sought to regenerate one area alone - Cardiff. It is shocking how that area has grown at the expense of every other area of Wales. That area was made Capital by a Tory government nor because Wales wanted it.
I deal with the city on a daily basis and the attitude towards any other area gets worse by the year.

It's not 1970's it is now and getting worse.

Where are the calls to have a referendum on the welsh assembly ?
According the brexit remoaners people are entitled to change their minds.
So using that logic, lets have another vote on Welsh devolution.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 11:30 - Oct 13 with 1940 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 07:17 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

Both would suit me.

But the Brexit second referendum is needed because if what is known now that wasn't known in 2006. And it hasn't happened yet.

But all my christmases (can I say that?) would come at once if they offered a referendum on abolishing the Assembly.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 18:17 - Oct 13 with 1892 viewsCatullus

Why not have all three so all questions can be answered. A vote on devolution, independence and the EU, again.
It seems to me that there are many questions that need an ultimate yes or no answer and the longer the brexit farce drags on, the more questions arise.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 18:37 - Oct 13 with 1889 viewsexiledclaseboy

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 18:17 - Oct 13 by Catullus

Why not have all three so all questions can be answered. A vote on devolution, independence and the EU, again.
It seems to me that there are many questions that need an ultimate yes or no answer and the longer the brexit farce drags on, the more questions arise.

1 - Should the U.K. remain in the EU? Yes or no.
2 - Should the Welsh Assembly be abolished and its powers returned to Westminster? Yes or no.

I can live with that. The positives of a yes vote for the first question far outweigh the negatives of a yes vote on the second. And I’m a supporter of devolution.

Poll: Tory leader

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:08 - Oct 13 with 1869 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 18:37 - Oct 13 by exiledclaseboy

1 - Should the U.K. remain in the EU? Yes or no.
2 - Should the Welsh Assembly be abolished and its powers returned to Westminster? Yes or no.

I can live with that. The positives of a yes vote for the first question far outweigh the negatives of a yes vote on the second. And I’m a supporter of devolution.

Well a yes for the first question is now out of the question.
Independence for the British is around the corner, whether you like it or not.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:13 - Oct 13 with 1860 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:08 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

Well a yes for the first question is now out of the question.
Independence for the British is around the corner, whether you like it or not.

I think you may be surprised.

I don't think any politician / party can afford to take us out of the EU, now that more facts are known, without public consultation again.

I know May keeps say a second referendum is out of the question but I'd put money on her plotting how she can do it without losing face and that will probably be about the strength of public opinion demanding another vote.

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:19 - Oct 13 with 1854 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:13 - Oct 13 by union_jack

I think you may be surprised.

I don't think any politician / party can afford to take us out of the EU, now that more facts are known, without public consultation again.

I know May keeps say a second referendum is out of the question but I'd put money on her plotting how she can do it without losing face and that will probably be about the strength of public opinion demanding another vote.

Do you honestly think a second referendum will solve anything 😂
It would make matters a lot worse and may even open the gates of hell.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:33 - Oct 13 with 1840 viewsDJack

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:19 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

#ProjectFear

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:38 - Oct 13 with 1831 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:19 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

I certainly do see it going the other way. I've said before that there is no perfect solution to this but being in is marginally better than being out.

What I would say though, that in referenda such as independence, devolution, Brexit etc. Where you are changing a status quo, there should be a 60:40 margin to win the vote. Take the devolution (and Brexit) referendum, it was far too close to change the whole system like it did.

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 23:58 - Oct 13 with 1776 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 07:17 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

Not allowed.

Its the will of the people see, cant ever be challenged... dont you know....?

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 06:32 - Oct 14 with 1735 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:38 - Oct 13 by union_jack

I certainly do see it going the other way. I've said before that there is no perfect solution to this but being in is marginally better than being out.

What I would say though, that in referenda such as independence, devolution, Brexit etc. Where you are changing a status quo, there should be a 60:40 margin to win the vote. Take the devolution (and Brexit) referendum, it was far too close to change the whole system like it did.

Absolute nonsense
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 06:40 - Oct 14 with 1727 viewspeenemunde

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 19:38 - Oct 13 by union_jack

Also if somehow Brexit isn’t delivered, the extreme right will rise like this country has never seen before.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 08:58 - Oct 14 with 1709 viewsCatullus

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 06:40 - Oct 14 by peenemunde

Also if somehow Brexit isn’t delivered, the extreme right will rise like this country has never seen before.

Far right or far left, when you go far enough in either direction you end up in the same situation. The ideologies are different but the outcome is authoritarianism.

I think you're a bit behind anyway, the gates of hell already started moving. Politics is in a bad place, people don't trust them (politicians) and yet they are a necessary evil. They continue to put self before what's right, they mislead us for their own gain and it's put us here.
Welsh indy is only a matter of time. It's not even about nationalism, to me anyway. When you live in a country not of your birth and you can see, or believe that country could be much better off then you will go for it/support it.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 22:00 - Oct 14 with 1652 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 06:40 - Oct 14 by peenemunde

Both of them ?

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 23:50 - Oct 14 with 1623 viewsKilkennyjack

... Tidy like ...

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 09:41 - Oct 15 with 1592 viewsjohnlangy

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 23:50 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

... Tidy like ...

That guy is a complete, incompetent tosspot.

Just my humble opinion.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 21:16 - Oct 15 with 1526 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 20:07 - Oct 10 by Catullus

People like you call it the butchers apron. As for the Union flag, it hasn't gone away, it has been there every home game this season, it was there for he Ipswich game, I pass it on the way to my seat.
The stewards tried to remove a it few games back because apparently it was covering up advertising but the stewards gave up when loads of people got on their case. By loads I mean at least half a block, they were chanting "leave our flag alone" and the stewards haven't tried again.

Although I've traditionally been a bit of a romantic Welsh nationalist, I don't have any major issues with the fact that I'm a British citizen. However I've never been very keen on the Union Jack flag, mainly because England, Scotland and Ireland are all represented on it but Wales isn't. Therefore I don't see it as my flag, sorry. "But he doesn't mind being British !", I hear you cry. Yes I admit I'm full of contradictions. However my point is that I'm quite suspicious of the motives of the person or persons who display that large Union Jack flag at Swans home games. It seems out of place amongst fans of a Welsh football team, and I have a sneaking feeling that they may have some sort of anti-Welsh agenda. I would be delighted if I was wrong.
Swansea City Fans For Independence on 21:16 - Oct 15 with 1526 viewsCatullus

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 09:41 - Oct 15 by johnlangy

That guy is a complete, incompetent tosspot.

Just my humble opinion.

Grayling is yet another career politician who keeps making messes and keeps getting given new jobs. It's bl00dy rife in the public sector, make a cock up, waste millions, if not billions and get moved sideways. That or get to retire early with a larger than deserved pay off.

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 21:21 - Oct 15 with 1520 viewstrampie

Swansea City Fans For Independence on 21:16 - Oct 15 by JacksawayatWalesgame

Although I've traditionally been a bit of a romantic Welsh nationalist, I don't have any major issues with the fact that I'm a British citizen. However I've never been very keen on the Union Jack flag, mainly because England, Scotland and Ireland are all represented on it but Wales isn't. Therefore I don't see it as my flag, sorry. "But he doesn't mind being British !", I hear you cry. Yes I admit I'm full of contradictions. However my point is that I'm quite suspicious of the motives of the person or persons who display that large Union Jack flag at Swans home games. It seems out of place amongst fans of a Welsh football team, and I have a sneaking feeling that they may have some sort of anti-Welsh agenda. I would be delighted if I was wrong.

I totally agree on all counts.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024