Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Porridge 18:58 - Oct 9 with 1367 viewsbyron

No, not going to prison, but how do you have yours?
Recently discovered peanut butter in mine, but of a game changer, partic with banana and honey.
Life’s short, live the dream.👍

Benny

Porridge on 20:01 - Oct 9 with 1320 viewsmagicdaps10

Porridge, low fat yoghurt, honey, banana, strawberry and blackberries or raspberries.

Throw it all together, put in fridge over night....lovely. Have it for my food most days in work.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Porridge on 20:05 - Oct 9 with 1317 viewsDarran

I thought this thread was going to be about us having a midfield includng Fulton McKay in it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Porridge on 20:22 - Oct 9 with 1292 viewsbonymine

F*ck things must be really boring at Cardiff in the Premier League if their fans are resorting to talking ‘how do you like your porridge ....’ 😂😂

As it happens I like it with red berries/fruit accompanied by a slice of hot buttered toast 👍

Cheers Byron.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Porridge on 20:27 - Oct 9 with 1286 viewsbyron

Porridge on 20:01 - Oct 9 by magicdaps10

Porridge, low fat yoghurt, honey, banana, strawberry and blackberries or raspberries.

Throw it all together, put in fridge over night....lovely. Have it for my food most days in work.

Sounds good, summery, a cold one rather than warm. Just plain yogurt or one of those nice honey or fancy ones?

Benny

Porridge on 20:42 - Oct 9 with 1263 viewsDracan66

I do luv mine with strawberries, banana, blueberries, honey, chia seeds, walnuts and a smidgen of grated lemon. It keeps the farmer Giles at bay!
Porridge on 20:51 - Oct 9 with 1248 viewsmagicdaps10

Porridge on 20:27 - Oct 9 by byron

Sounds good, summery, a cold one rather than warm. Just plain yogurt or one of those nice honey or fancy ones?

Plain fat free yoghurt.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Porridge on 20:55 - Oct 9 with 1245 viewsbyron

Porridge on 20:22 - Oct 9 by bonymine

F*ck things must be really boring at Cardiff in the Premier League if their fans are resorting to talking ‘how do you like your porridge ....’ 😂😂

As it happens I like it with red berries/fruit accompanied by a slice of hot buttered toast 👍

Cheers Byron.

Just listening to talksport today about a porridge cooking competition, vaguely amusing.
Not much footy on at mo mind

Benny

Porridge on 20:57 - Oct 9 with 1232 viewsProfessor

Porridge on 20:55 - Oct 9 by byron

Just listening to talksport today about a porridge cooking competition, vaguely amusing.

Same as usual at the CCS/Legoland
Login to get fewer ads

Porridge on 21:00 - Oct 9 with 1232 viewsjack2jack

Porridge on 20:55 - Oct 9 by byron

Following CCFC, you don't get to see much football at anytime,sorry just an easy tap in,sorry you ain't seen much of them either.
Back on thread. Honey,not you,in my porridge, you get my drift👍
Porridge on 21:05 - Oct 9 with 1223 viewsbyron

Porridge on 20:57 - Oct 9 by Professor

Same as usual at the CCS/Legoland

I reckon we will win a few soon, Fulham next. Honey is good but it’s very conventional, I’m looking for new ideas, like walnuts, good for you too, a walnut a day they say✔️

Benny

Porridge on 21:21 - Oct 9 with 1192 viewsCatullus

With Blueberries and Raspberries and I use oatmilk, cows milk makes me ill.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Porridge on 23:34 - Oct 9 with 1128 viewsDJack

Porridge on 20:42 - Oct 9 by Dracan66

I do luv mine with strawberries, banana, blueberries, honey, chia seeds, walnuts and a smidgen of grated lemon. It keeps the farmer Giles at bay!

What the loving Fck are Chia seeds , are you one of those painfully limp middle class.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Porridge on 23:46 - Oct 9 with 1116 viewsDJack

With milk, nuked in microwave for speed/convenience.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Porridge on 09:40 - Oct 10 with 1024 viewsswan65split

As it should be just water.........from a local stream.
Porridge on 11:50 - Oct 10 with 983 viewsJosey_Wales37

Porridge on 20:05 - Oct 9 by Darran

I thought this thread was going to be about us having a midfield includng Fulton McKay in it.

Lol, V good
Porridge on 14:19 - Oct 10 with 950 viewsEbo

2 knobs of butter and a sprinkling of sugar if you fancy a really sweet sugary treat. Not good for you but tastes awesome.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Porridge on 14:21 - Oct 10 with 947 viewsEbo

Porridge on 20:01 - Oct 9 by magicdaps10

Overnight oats that is. I use coconut milk to soak the oats overnight then add yoghurt, banana, chia seeds and a little granola to it in the morning. Great fuel to start the day.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Porridge on 15:06 - Oct 10 with 934 viewsbyron

Porridge on 14:21 - Oct 10 by Ebo

Overnight oats that is. I use coconut milk to soak the oats overnight then add yoghurt, banana, chia seeds and a little granola to it in the morning. Great fuel to start the day.

Now that sounds good and is the inspiration I was searching for, apart from our champions league dream....😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Benny

Porridge on 17:45 - Oct 10 with 876 viewsDracan66

Porridge on 23:34 - Oct 9 by DJack

What the loving Fck are Chia seeds , are you one of those painfully limp middle class.

When your in work and up to your cravat in it, chia seeds are a great energy source. Admittedly they are sold in Waitrose but Djack you can buy them at your local pound shop for a pound.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024