Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa 22:13 - Oct 9 with 2180 viewsbuilthjack

All 2750 tickets sold.
136 hospitality places also sold.

Not bad!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa on 22:16 - Oct 9 with 2170 viewsGlyn1

Are they still the nearest club to us? I got mine yesterday, didn't realize they were selling so quickly.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Villa on 22:22 - Oct 9 with 2151 viewsbuilthjack

Villa on 22:16 - Oct 9 by Glyn1

Are they still the nearest club to us? I got mine yesterday, didn't realize they were selling so quickly.

Bristol City possibly nearer?
Just in time then Glyn

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa on 23:40 - Oct 9 with 2049 viewskarnataka

Villa on 22:22 - Oct 9 by builthjack

Bristol City possibly nearer?
Just in time then Glyn

Bristol City definitely. Not much in it but West Brom & Birmingham probably slightly nearer but about the same in a practical sense. Reading further but an easy journey.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 23:40]
Villa on 06:53 - Oct 10 with 1949 viewsbuilthjack

Villa on 23:40 - Oct 9 by karnataka

Bristol City definitely. Not much in it but West Brom & Birmingham probably slightly nearer but about the same in a practical sense. Reading further but an easy journey.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 23:40]

I have just bumped stevethejack travel guide on the ticketing page. It says the distances, times etc.

Villa on 02:26 - Oct 13 with 1464 viewswestside

Away fans in the Doug Ellis stand RESPECT
Villa on 03:35 - Oct 15 with 1123 viewsGlyn1

Villa have only 1,700 tickets left for the home fans, so it's likely to be completely sold out.

The first match since the death of Doug Ellis, the first home game for the new manager, we're going to get walloped aren't we. Tis in the stars.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Villa on 08:23 - Oct 15 with 1048 viewssainthelens

Villa on 03:35 - Oct 15 by Glyn1

Villa have only 1,700 tickets left for the home fans, so it's likely to be completely sold out.

The first match since the death of Doug Ellis, the first home game for the new manager, we're going to get walloped aren't we. Tis in the stars.

Or probably teach them a footballing lesson.
Villa on 10:48 - Oct 15 with 962 viewsbuilthjack

There's 4 in their section, near ours, who will have to sit on their hands all game. Wouldn't be surprised if there are quite a few around the ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Villa on 12:10 - Oct 15 with 910 viewswhiterock

Villa on 03:35 - Oct 15 by Glyn1

This does have the Gary Birtles feel about it
Villa on 12:47 - Oct 15 with 882 viewsWitneyjack

I'll be in the home end with a Villa fan mate from work. Should be a cracking atmosphere
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024