Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the worst ever 18:13 - Oct 10 with 4143 viewsOldjack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-premier-

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the worst ever on 18:37 - Oct 10 with 3261 viewsdickythorpe

Who is Jason candy?
the worst ever on 18:45 - Oct 10 with 3230 viewsbluey_the_blue

Oh Oldie, you make it so easy...

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-labelled

Cundy is the usual Talksport gobs(h)ite. Come out with OTT comments aimed at provoking a reaction and generating money...
the worst ever on 18:45 - Oct 10 with 3231 viewsMattG

I haven't listened to TalkSh1te for about 4 years but back then Cundy was probably the biggest bellend on there which is no mean feat given the competition.
the worst ever on 19:06 - Oct 10 with 3186 viewsjackal

the worst ever on 18:37 - Oct 10 by dickythorpe

Who is Jason candy?

A sweet guy.
the worst ever on 19:09 - Oct 10 with 3173 viewsDr_Winston

He's got a point. They're on target to get less points than Derby did.

Truly a side crafted in Warnocks image. Unpleasant, dirty, disliked and utterly hopeless at the highest level.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

the worst ever on 19:37 - Oct 10 with 3108 viewsBluebird

These big mouth idiots should be having a go at the big clubs who are paying hundreds of million on signings making the premier league giving the new teams and the rest outside the top 8 little chance to survive up there with most getting into debt and shite trying to.
Who is he anyway 🤔
the worst ever on 19:45 - Oct 10 with 3081 viewsjackal

the worst ever on 19:37 - Oct 10 by Bluebird

These big mouth idiots should be having a go at the big clubs who are paying hundreds of million on signings making the premier league giving the new teams and the rest outside the top 8 little chance to survive up there with most getting into debt and shite trying to.
Who is he anyway 🤔

He's the guy who caused riots when he said he didn't like female commentators.

Their voices didn't fit or sound right.

The feminists went into meltdown.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2018 20:42]
the worst ever on 19:55 - Oct 10 with 3053 viewsNeathJack

the worst ever on 18:45 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-labelled

Cundy is the usual Talksport gobs(h)ite. Come out with OTT comments aimed at provoking a reaction and generating money...

I just read that and he was absolutely spot on. Therefore I'm not entirely sure how this helps you?
Login to get fewer ads

the worst ever on 20:06 - Oct 10 with 3021 viewshammy

the worst ever on 18:45 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

I think his real name is C@nty ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

the worst ever on 20:10 - Oct 10 with 3011 viewsplasjack

Any one with a basic knowledge of football has got to agree that they are an absolute embarrassment to the beautiful game.
Their biggest asset is the long throw and that says it all.
At least in our seven years in the P/L we were recognised as a footballing team.
the worst ever on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 3009 viewsbluey_the_blue

the worst ever on 19:55 - Oct 10 by NeathJack

I just read that and he was absolutely spot on. Therefore I'm not entirely sure how this helps you?

Hyperbole at the time though; can only say it was spot on with hindsight.
the worst ever on 20:11 - Oct 10 with 3006 viewsMrSwerve

It's not looking good for them, but to be fair Newcastle are on the same points and Hudds are only a point ahead. Wonder what the table is historically like at this stage...I'd guess the bottom 3 are regularly around 3 points.

A bit early to be thinking about Derby, but I'd bloody love it if they finished on less than 11 points.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

the worst ever on 20:13 - Oct 10 with 2998 viewsNeathJack

the worst ever on 20:11 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

Dress it up however you like, it's either right or it's wrong.

This was absolutely right.
the worst ever on 21:00 - Oct 10 with 2892 viewsbyron

the worst ever on 18:37 - Oct 10 by dickythorpe

Who is Jason candy?

Utter bellend
Next 5 home games will decide our fate
Palace last season p8 p3

Benny

the worst ever on 21:09 - Oct 10 with 2853 viewsBluebird

the worst ever on 20:10 - Oct 10 by plasjack

Any one with a basic knowledge of football has got to agree that they are an absolute embarrassment to the beautiful game.
At least in our seven years in the P/L we were recognised as a footballing team.

🤣🤣
the worst ever on 21:16 - Oct 10 with 2820 viewsbyron

Were you in the premier league? Really? When was this🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Benny

the worst ever on 21:23 - Oct 10 with 2794 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the worst ever on 21:00 - Oct 10 by byron

Utter bellend
Palace last season p8 p3

But that is 50% more points than you have at the same stage though?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the worst ever on 21:26 - Oct 10 with 2778 viewsunion_jack

Utter bellend
Palace last season p8 p3

The difference though (apart from that 1 point) is that Palace had a team of Premier League players and were missing their key player for a lot of the season.

You haven't got a Premier League team in any position I'd argue.

I can't see the hard work you were successful with last year being your saviour. It will take a lot more.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

the worst ever on 21:30 - Oct 10 with 2759 viewsBloodyhills

Utter bellend
Palace last season p8 p3

You are deluded if you think Cardiff can do a Palace and stay up.

As for Cundy, he is just an arsehole who gets paid to do what he's best at; being an arsehole.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

the worst ever on 21:44 - Oct 10 with 2711 viewsbyron

the worst ever on 21:30 - Oct 10 by Bloodyhills

You are deluded if you think Cardiff can do a Palace and stay up.

As for Cundy, he is just an arsehole who gets paid to do what he's best at; being an arsehole.

I agree, I dont think we will stay up, Tan is taking the money and running so to speak. I don’t blame him. I’d rather be debt free with a better team than last year anyway. He would have to spend a lot, and as you know from last year, even £80 million didn’t get you much.

Benny

the worst ever on 22:18 - Oct 10 with 2613 viewssherpajacob

Well for 4 or 5 of those years anyway.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

the worst ever on 00:14 - Oct 11 with 2478 viewsBluebird

the worst ever on 20:11 - Oct 10 by MrSwerve

It's not looking good for them, but to be fair Newcastle are on the same points and Hudds are only a point ahead. Wonder what the table is historically like at this stage...I'd guess the bottom 3 are regularly around 3 points.

A bit early to be thinking about Derby, but I'd bloody love it if they finished on less than 11 points.

I'm not sure where a win will come from if i'm honest but at the moment Fulham are just above us having spent more than 100 million i'm glad we didn't go mad with the cash because if we do go down the club is in a much better place than the last time it happened.
the worst ever on 08:14 - Oct 11 with 2351 viewsbyron

the worst ever on 00:14 - Oct 11 by Bluebird

I'm not sure where a win will come from if i'm honest but at the moment Fulham are just above us having spent more than 100 million i'm glad we didn't go mad with the cash because if we do go down the club is in a much better place than the last time it happened.

They’d love it if we blew 80 million like they did last year, as they know it means nowt. Let’s play it safe and be prudent for once even if it means relegation. We are now a well run club with some decent young ones in the way too I hearing. It’s the future as the jacks can see now.

Benny

the worst ever on 09:41 - Oct 11 with 2270 viewsomarjack

It's way too early to tell where a club will finish or how many points they'll make in the first 8 matches tbh. Newcastle and Huddersfield are also in the same trouble. And Palace were at 0 pts (and 0 goals) after the 1st 7 fixtures last season. And yet here they are.

I'd say things could never be predicted like that. 2 seasons ago, when Clement took over we've only collected 12 pts in 19 matches I think. We ended up surviving, making 29 pts in the second half. That's around 250% increase over the first half results.

The issue here is that Cardiff's squad is just too weak to make it. It's just not realistic. They said the same about Huddersfield last season and they only survived because we bottled it. But, Huddersfield won their opening 2 matches that season so it gave them a huge boost of confidence, Something Cardiff don't have.

As for Cardiff, they've had an awful start. And it doesn't look like they'll be able to win more than 3-4 for the whole season. They'll finish with less than 25 pts that's almost certain.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 9:42]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

the worst ever on 09:50 - Oct 11 with 2248 viewsLeonWasGod

the worst ever on 20:11 - Oct 10 by bluey_the_blue

I don't think we need hindsight to see that you are a very, very poor side. Worse ever? Maybe, but that will need hindsight, agreed on that specific point. You must be worried about not hitting double figures at this rate. Mind you a couple of wins from somewhere and you may scrape over that line.

Cundy is a gobshyte though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024