Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Morning. 08:18 - Oct 11 with 1156 viewslifelong

You welcoming, friendly and trustworthy people.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/united-kingdom/articles/b
Good Morning. on 08:29 - Oct 11 with 1142 viewsbuilthjack

I was in Swansea market on Saturday morning. Very very friendly people.
4 Welsh places in the top 12, although Aber isn't a City.
Nice friendly Welsh people obviously.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Good Morning. on 09:13 - Oct 11 with 1086 viewsScottishEddie

Aberystwyth is great so is Worcester.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Good Morning. on 09:36 - Oct 11 with 1068 viewsunion_jack

I'm rather surprised Bristol isn't higher up. I find them very polite and friendly people.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Good Morning. on 10:30 - Oct 11 with 1034 viewsCatullus

The graveyard of ambition see, come to Swansea, find happiness and stay forever!! Who needs ambition when you're happy?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Good Morning. on 12:48 - Oct 11 with 979 viewspikeypaul

Yes stay in Swansea and be happy around your family and friends whilst enjoying the beauty of the area.
Or p!ss off to the sh,te hole that is London in the search for money and give up all the quality of life just because of greed.
Living away from my family and friends is something money could not buy.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Good Morning. on 20:50 - Oct 11 with 870 viewsmajorraglan

Good Morning. on 12:48 - Oct 11 by pikeypaul

Yes stay in Swansea and be happy around your family and friends whilst enjoying the beauty of the area.
Or p!ss off to the sh,te hole that is London in the search for money and give up all the quality of life just because of greed.
Living away from my family and friends is something money could not buy.

Good post. It’s a pity we can’t get a few more top quality blue chip employers in to the area bringing high quality jobs in to the area because South West Wales has a lot going for it. We may not have all the theatres and glamour that London has to offer, but equally we don’t have the gangs, the congestion the pollution, long commutes to work, and we do have some really nice places to live, great outdoor leisure opportunities, the Gower and Beaches, Swansea Bay, Biking trails, castles, walking and numerous other places within an hour or so travelling.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024