Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? 17:00 - Oct 11 with 2686 viewsHighjack

Bit like sending a sex addict to the playboy mansion really...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/11/chelsea-

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 17:34 - Oct 11 with 2625 viewsomarjack

I mean, I know that anti-semitism is wrong and all. But isn't exterminating those fans in Auschwitz a little bit too much?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2018 17:34]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 18:23 - Oct 11 with 2561 viewsBadlands

Depends n the fans.
If they are simps uneducated it could work.
If they are holacaust deniers - probably not
If they are simply anti-semite they'll probably be goose stepping all the way home.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 19:14 - Oct 11 with 2531 viewsGaryjack

If i was a Chelsea fan, i'd go to games dressed in a Gestapo uniform so i can get a free trip to Auchwitz.
Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 19:36 - Oct 11 with 2510 viewslonglostjack

A good idea. They’d have to be real knobheads not to be affected by the experience.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 19:53 - Oct 11 with 2487 viewsjackal

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 19:36 - Oct 11 by longlostjack

A good idea. They’d have to be real knobheads not to be affected by the experience.

They probably are real knobheads.

Remember the Chelsea lot stopping that black guy from getting on the Metro in Paris?

Takes a special kind of low-life moron to behave like that.
Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 20:26 - Oct 11 with 2450 viewstrampie

I wonder if the Chelsea fans will climb inside the ovens again ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 22:05 - Oct 11 with 2369 viewsLeonWasGod

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 19:53 - Oct 11 by jackal

They probably are real knobheads.

Remember the Chelsea lot stopping that black guy from getting on the Metro in Paris?

Takes a special kind of low-life moron to behave like that.

But he was trying to get on the metro!

Oh, you mean the other guy

Agreed, a very special knobhead. And this initiative could work. I bet most aren’t bright enough to realise what they’re doing and this might ram the message home. I’d ‘like’ to go myself some time, it must be a very sombering experience.
Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 22:19 - Oct 11 with 2353 viewsBloodyhills

It could work, so worth a punt.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Login to get fewer ads

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 07:24 - Oct 12 with 2232 viewsjackal

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 22:05 - Oct 11 by LeonWasGod

Agreed, a very special knobhead. And this initiative could work. I bet most aren’t bright enough to realise what they’re doing and this might ram the message home. I’d ‘like’ to go myself some time, it must be a very sombering experience.

A friend of mine went.

He said it was incredibly moving. Should never been forgotten.
Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 15:39 - Oct 12 with 2139 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Anti Semitic? How’s this for a punishment? on 22:05 - Oct 11 by LeonWasGod

It most certainly is moving, I did it 12 years ago. There is actually a lot to see there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024