Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 20:11 - Oct 11 with 12968 viewspeenemunde

If we want to see relative international success.
Wales look like a pub team.
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 06:22 - Oct 12 with 1589 viewspeenemunde

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:36 - Oct 11 by trampie

Some of us work and contribute to society and pay taxes, some people work outside 9-5 hours to keep the country going don't you know.

This is 2018 not 1818. You can take a day/night off work and you being such a big Wales supporter, I’d have thought you’d have gone to watch such a prestigious friendly V Spain.
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 07:04 - Oct 12 with 1566 viewstrampie

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 06:22 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

This is 2018 not 1818. You can take a day/night off work and you being such a big Wales supporter, I’d have thought you’d have gone to watch such a prestigious friendly V Spain.

People can't just take a day off when they like, it depends on circumstances, availability of cover, other people being off etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 07:35 - Oct 12 with 1539 viewspeenemunde

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 07:04 - Oct 12 by trampie

People can't just take a day off when they like, it depends on circumstances, availability of cover, other people being off etc.

Nonsense, book it off in plenty of notice and there wouldn’t be a problem.
Just admit you couldn’t be arsed to go last night 😂
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 08:02 - Oct 12 with 1516 viewsFireboy2

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 07:04 - Oct 12 by trampie

Why you no listen

Dont rise the the cvnt

You dont have to explain yourself

I bet the pr!ck didnt go either and i bet he doesnt go to any games also

Mind you he was sticking up for ingerland at the wc
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 08:12 - Oct 12 with 1508 viewsChief

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 08:02 - Oct 12 by Fireboy2

Why you no listen

Dont rise the the cvnt

You dont have to explain yourself

I bet the pr!ck didnt go either and i bet he doesnt go to any games also

Mind you he was sticking up for ingerland at the wc

Yea knows the saes aren't good enough to live up to their own heady expectations so wants Wales players to supplement their team, even though no one in England wants a team GB either and would rather stay as they are.

Imagine all the anguish when the English national team would have to fold though Pee?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 08:32 - Oct 12 with 1493 viewswestwalesed

FFS

Wales are NOT a "pub team". Considering our player pool we are an incredibly GOOD side.

They were playing Spain last night who have not lost in 90 minutes for God knows how long, have been one of the best sides in history for over 15 years, and who just spanked the World Cup finalists 6-0.

Perspective!!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 08:58 - Oct 12 with 1484 viewstrampie

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 07:35 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

Nonsense, book it off in plenty of notice and there wouldn’t be a problem.
Just admit you couldn’t be arsed to go last night 😂

People take it in turns to book holidays and Wales games are very popular , you just can't have it off when there are other people who's turn it is to pick first and they want that date.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 09:52 - Oct 12 with 1455 viewsjacabertawe

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 08:58 - Oct 12 by trampie

People take it in turns to book holidays and Wales games are very popular , you just can't have it off when there are other people who's turn it is to pick first and they want that date.

Do not rise to the bait.
Look at this user name and the conotations associated with it.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 10:41 - Oct 12 with 1430 viewstrampie

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 09:52 - Oct 12 by jacabertawe

Do not rise to the bait.
Look at this user name and the conotations associated with it.

I know what he is like on here, I seen him off a few years ago, white supremacy stuff, pointed out to him who the true surviving indigenous peoples of these islands were and some of their positive traits and how well they compared to his 'incomers', that as you can imagine did not fit his agenda and he had no comeback having gone done the eugenics route and then he left the forum for a good while and never returned using his old username again.

Under a new alias he then would not answer if he could vote in Wales or England, he is a strange one who tries to play the superiority card but if using that line others would have a stronger case than the crowd he tries to champion.

Play them at their own game so they can see the errors of their way, Catullus is the same in that respect.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 11:13]

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 11:03 - Oct 12 with 1417 viewshammy

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 08:32 - Oct 12 by westwalesed

FFS

Wales are NOT a "pub team". Considering our player pool we are an incredibly GOOD side.

They were playing Spain last night who have not lost in 90 minutes for God knows how long, have been one of the best sides in history for over 15 years, and who just spanked the World Cup finalists 6-0.

Perspective!!!!!

Aye, there's no way the mighty Engerland would lose to a bunch of Jonny Foreigners …

On a non WUM mode, I thought on the whole our kids did ok last night … Brookes was very sharp when he came on and made a very nice goal for Vokes … we probably should have had another. Ramsey was excellent and but for some very poor defending for at least 3 of the goals (we really need to sort out our defensive shape going forward), we would have had a respectable result.

We seemed to be giving them far too much respect in the first half and only when we started attacking them in the final quarter did we show the attacking prowess we have. For all of Spain's possession (approx. 70%) they only had 12 shots on goal, with 8 on target. But they are a quality outfit and their passing game is superb. Our youngsters will have learnt a lot from this game.

Roll on the Irish game on Tuesday … I'm sure we won't need to worry about chasing our tails with their intense passing game

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 11:13 - Oct 12 with 1398 viewspeenemunde

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 11:18 - Oct 12 with 1391 viewstrampie

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 11:03 - Oct 12 by hammy

Aye, there's no way the mighty Engerland would lose to a bunch of Jonny Foreigners …

On a non WUM mode, I thought on the whole our kids did ok last night … Brookes was very sharp when he came on and made a very nice goal for Vokes … we probably should have had another. Ramsey was excellent and but for some very poor defending for at least 3 of the goals (we really need to sort out our defensive shape going forward), we would have had a respectable result.

We seemed to be giving them far too much respect in the first half and only when we started attacking them in the final quarter did we show the attacking prowess we have. For all of Spain's possession (approx. 70%) they only had 12 shots on goal, with 8 on target. But they are a quality outfit and their passing game is superb. Our youngsters will have learnt a lot from this game.

Roll on the Irish game on Tuesday … I'm sure we won't need to worry about chasing our tails with their intense passing game

We could do with Ireland getting a positive result against Denmark, then we play Ireland, I hope we tighten our defence up as we was poor in that department against Spain.

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 12:15 - Oct 12 with 1349 viewsLeonWasGod

I don't think you should be rising to the tvvat either. But let's be honest, at least half that crowd would have gone to watch Spain last night. Normally the crowd won't top 25k for a competitive match, let alone a friendly.
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 12:51 - Oct 12 with 1327 viewstrampie

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 12:15 - Oct 12 by LeonWasGod

I don't think you should be rising to the tvvat either. But let's be honest, at least half that crowd would have gone to watch Spain last night. Normally the crowd won't top 25k for a competitive match, let alone a friendly.

It tends to be the same the World over, a big draw team will increase the attendance.

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 13:05 - Oct 12 with 1313 viewsshandyjack

combined team for the two based on both managers playing 3-5-2

Pickford

Maguire
Stones
Davies

Walker
Rose

Allen
Henderson
Ramsey/Dele

Bale
Kane

Poll: Expectation for the season

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 13:16 - Oct 12 with 1303 viewsBadlands

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 13:05 - Oct 12 by shandyjack

Pickford

Maguire
Stones
Davies

Walker
Rose

Allen
Henderson
Ramsey/Dele

Bale
Kane

Bale would be the only one to get a sniff.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:14 - Oct 12 with 1274 viewspeenemunde

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 13:05 - Oct 12 by shandyjack

Pickford

Maguire
Stones
Davies

Walker
Rose

Allen
Henderson
Ramsey/Dele

Bale
Kane

Allen 😂 he wouldn’t even be on the radar.
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:23 - Oct 12 with 1268 viewsshandyjack

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:14 - Oct 12 by peenemunde

Allen 😂 he wouldn’t even be on the radar.

depends on if you had a manager who picked on ability or club you play for

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:31 - Oct 12 with 1261 viewsCooperman

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:23 - Oct 12 by shandyjack

depends on if you had a manager who picked on ability or club you play for

Or your nationality.

Sorry, I’m with Peene. Allen would not be anywhere near a GB11.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:34 - Oct 12 with 1252 viewsshandyjack

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:31 - Oct 12 by Cooperman

Or your nationality.

Sorry, I’m with Peene. Allen would not be anywhere near a GB11.

ok, who would get in above him? Dier?
Allen is a much better player than Dier imo

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:45 - Oct 12 with 1245 viewsCooperman

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 14:34 - Oct 12 by shandyjack

ok, who would get in above him? Dier?
Allen is a much better player than Dier imo

Dier, Delph, Loftus-Cheek, Lallana all ahead IMO.

Mind you I partly blame Stoke for this; he’s a bit of a square peg for them.

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:08 - Oct 12 with 1184 viewsDr_Winston

Does seem odd that what is politically one Nation can enter four teams into International competition due to some archaic ruling.

Kinda surprised that other nations have put up with it for so long.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:13 - Oct 12 with 1177 viewsCooperman

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:08 - Oct 12 by Dr_Winston

Does seem odd that what is politically one Nation can enter four teams into International competition due to some archaic ruling.

Kinda surprised that other nations have put up with it for so long.

That’s right. Wales have only been playing international football for 140 odd years; change must be just around the corner.

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:55 - Oct 12 with 1150 viewsLoyal

Cock of a thread.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 23:00 - Oct 12 with 1145 viewsFireboy2

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:55 - Oct 12 by Loyal

Cock of a thread.

Aye

Started by one
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 23:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024