Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 20:11 - Oct 11 with 12951 viewspeenemunde

If we want to see relative international success.
Wales look like a pub team.
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:21 - Oct 14 with 1483 viewsCatullus

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:06 - Oct 14 by plasjack

Habseadjic, Rajkovic, both ex swans, forgive the spelling, were from the Balkans, technically superior footballers at the time.

Dzemal "Jimmy" Habziabdic and Ante Rajkovic both excellent players for us.

Wales produces decent players, in my opinion it's partly the idiots at top of the FAW holding us back, unless things have changed a lot recently.

Another problem is the systems used to decide groups, it mostly favours the same countries, the one's the suits want to see in the last 8. They don't want Wales v Iceland or Eire v Scotland, they want England v Germany, Portugal v Spain. You know, the good teams from the big countries.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:29 - Oct 14 with 1476 viewsplasjack

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:21 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Dzemal "Jimmy" Habziabdic and Ante Rajkovic both excellent players for us.

Wales produces decent players, in my opinion it's partly the idiots at top of the FAW holding us back, unless things have changed a lot recently.

Another problem is the systems used to decide groups, it mostly favours the same countries, the one's the suits want to see in the last 8. They don't want Wales v Iceland or Eire v Scotland, they want England v Germany, Portugal v Spain. You know, the good teams from the big countries.

Yes,big populations, will always have the most pull due to advertising revenue, nothing small nations can do about it.
We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:33 - Oct 14 with 1468 viewsCatullus

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:29 - Oct 14 by plasjack

Yes,big populations, will always have the most pull due to advertising revenue, nothing small nations can do about it.

Yes, never mind that bigger countries love to see other big countries put on their asses by small countries. People loved Iceland's exploits and ours at the Euros.

The of course you have French idiots admitting they fixed draws at a World Cup, it devalues the whole thing.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 19:31 - Oct 16 with 1377 viewsKilkennyjack

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 20:29 - Oct 14 by plasjack

Dont tell the All Blacks

Beware of the Risen People

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 19:32 - Oct 16 with 1377 viewsKilkennyjack

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:05 - Oct 13 by Chief

Independent footballing nation.

#ratherloseasWalesthanwinasBritain

God bless Chief 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:11 - Oct 16 with 1357 viewstrampie

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 22:05 - Oct 13 by Chief

Independent footballing nation.

#ratherloseasWalesthanwinasBritain

Top post.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 04:03 - Oct 17 with 1282 viewsGlyn1

Just to state the obvious, and I'm sure it has been said before: I'd never support a side that doesn't have Welsh players in it. I was happy to support our Ryder Cup team but that's different.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 06:23 - Oct 17 with 1273 viewspeenemunde

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 04:03 - Oct 17 by Glyn1

Just to state the obvious, and I'm sure it has been said before: I'd never support a side that doesn't have Welsh players in it. I was happy to support our Ryder Cup team but that's different.

Why is it different.
There has also been times when Swansea have had no Welsh players in the team.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 6:24]
Login to get fewer ads

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 09:47 - Oct 17 with 1240 viewsLoyal

We need Team GB 🇬🇧 on 04:03 - Oct 17 by Glyn1

A Cardiff fan I know won't support Wales for the same reason.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024