Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PPI 00:03 - Oct 12 with 1528 viewsTNT

PPI

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

PPI on 00:07 - Oct 12 with 1516 viewsTNT

The adverts are relentless. Haven't looked in to it, because I don't want the hassle of being pestered and possibly, ultimately, for nothing.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

PPI on 00:09 - Oct 12 with 1514 viewsmajorraglan

Looked in to it and got nowt. Wife looked in to it and got a small payout for something she didn’t know she had even taken out. Defo worth looking in to. You can do it yourself or use a claim company, but they will are a cut.
PPI on 00:12 - Oct 12 with 1511 viewsmajorraglan

PPI on 00:07 - Oct 12 by TNT

The adverts are relentless. Haven't looked in to it, because I don't want the hassle of being pestered and possibly, ultimately, for nothing.

I was extremely sceptical, but it’s worth looking in to. If you don’t want the hassle, get a company to do it, they charge about a 30% but it’s no hassle after the first conversation with them. You may be sitting on a few grand you weren’t even aware of. Give it a go.
PPI on 09:05 - Oct 12 with 1417 viewsswan65split

Looked into it and got something, surprised how much, but really surprised that I (i think) no one has been taken to task on this, I should imagine the amount involved would run into millions and millions, that has made a lot of money for someone, somewhere at peoples expense .
PPI on 10:04 - Oct 12 with 1390 viewstheloneranger

PPI on 00:07 - Oct 12 by TNT

Do it yourself!!

It's easy to do, and you won't give up to a third away.

It's as easy as this ...

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/reclaim/ppi-loan-insurance/#resolver

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

PPI on 12:43 - Oct 12 with 1332 viewsswan65split

PPI on 10:04 - Oct 12 by theloneranger

Do it yourself!!

It's as easy as this ...

This, my wife asked at the bank, they said "no you dont have a claim " they said, my wife (a determined bugger) made a fuss, week later they sent us forms , and said we were owed something!.......turned out to be a comfortable bit.
Dont let the robbing bathplugs fob you off .
[Post edited 12 Oct 2018 12:45]
PPI on 13:01 - Oct 12 with 1311 viewsjack2jack

PPI on 10:04 - Oct 12 by theloneranger

Do it yourself!!

It's as easy as this ...

I pointed a work mate of mine here, he gave it a shot, and he's reclaimed thousands, and it only took him minutes to do.
PPI on 13:09 - Oct 12 with 1304 views1983

Got £1700 after I was 99.9 % sure it would be a waste of time, then pestered my missus to do it and she only got £300,we both still don't know why/what/how we go it?

Login to get fewer ads

PPI on 17:14 - Oct 12 with 1240 viewsJango

I had a few grand back for a loan and my platinum account fees with Lloyd’s. They have a PPI form on their website if you’re by chance with them. I know I had PPI with Renault finance in 2003 but they are a nightmare to deal with so just give up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024