Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 07:56 - Oct 12 with 17321 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Come on you Swans.

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:05 - Oct 14 with 1330 viewsE20Jack

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 18:43 - Oct 14 by Darran

Got to laugh at you Tim aye,you’ve mentioned trolls several times in the past but you constantly reply to the biggest lying one of all.

Bizarre.

Wibble.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:07 - Oct 14 with 1326 viewsE20Jack

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 20:24 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

I’ve never known someone so articulate, be so thick either. Strange.

Edit - On about E20 not 247 btw.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 20:25]

That’s because you can’t process what is being said.

Many on here have the same affliction.

Don’t worry.

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:17 - Oct 14 with 1307 viewsE20Jack

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 18:39 - Oct 14 by magicdaps10

The reason we got relegated was due to the failings of our recruitment department and the fact the board put all their eggs in to one basket and wanted to make sure the transfer fee was received for Siggy.....that month was wasted, wasted on not looking for adequate replacement/s.

Money was the main priority and NOT the first team. We took in enough money from tv revenue, match day revenue and players sales to carry on competing in the premier league for a number of years.

We can argue and discuss until the cows come home the right and wrong, the premier league did swallow us up especially the guys at the top....money got hold of them and souls were sold and in turn the club crumbled.

I am all for regenerating, the word seems popular, but doing it with those guys who sold their souls is something that can never happen.....history will just repeat itself.

No it wasn’t, the reason we got relegated was because costs spiralled and choices became thin. That isn’t a failing, that is the upshotnof unspeakable success. I refer you again to my runner who has just run 150k and you are critiquing his final kilometer time. There is a clear set of circumstances why the kilometer was slow and it is the result of the unspeakable success of the journey up to then. It should be applauded not criticised.

Money is always the main priority as that is what funds all we do. Unfortunately as costs go up to meet the insatiable need to stay there those windows of opportunity and dearth of choice get narrower and narrow until in the end who you sign is essentially dictated to you. Again this is coming to you abs fact, not an opinion. It isn’t championship manager where you can sign anyone.

Everyone in the league has PL income, if you think that is enough to compete for years, then it’s enough to compete forever isn’t it? Yet history suggests it isn’t possible for clubs like us. Not a single thing backs your theory, I have the whole of history on my side. The reasons for that have now been explained several times.

And with that, the mask slips and the real reason for this blind opinion rears it’s head. It’s the vendetta against the board again. They didn’t sell their souls they sold their shares in a company, something they were always going to do.

History has repeated itself forever, it will continue to repeat itself. Your failure to recognise this is part of why you can not grasp the reasoning history is repeating. If we go up, regardless of who is in charge. We again will be in the exact same position should we stay up for 7 years and win trophies. It will for any other club that are good enough to achieve what we have.

It’s a shame you let this cloud your posts, it takes a few posts to coax your motivation out but it always shows.

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:29 - Oct 14 with 1300 views34dfgdf54

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:07 - Oct 14 by E20Jack

That’s because you can’t process what is being said.

Many on here have the same affliction.

Don’t worry.

I’ve processed it, like most others have and come to the same conclusion as most others have aswell I can assure you.
Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:38 - Oct 14 with 1286 viewsDarran

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:29 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

I’ve processed it, like most others have and come to the same conclusion as most others have aswell I can assure you.

Keep it going Blaine well done. 👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:46 - Oct 14 with 1276 views34dfgdf54

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:38 - Oct 14 by Darran

Keep it going Blaine well done. 👏🏻

That was my last.
Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 1274 viewsswan65split

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:05 - Oct 14 by E20Jack

So what you have said is no player wanted to come here and it was inevitable we were going to get relegated.

Funny way to agree.

But that’s what the trolling gang do.

Its a funny in a way that your agreeing with my explanation of the selling shares doomed us,

But your later comments on another thread why we were relegated ,,,,,,do not shock me.

Its further evidence of Bottle glass , glass bottle……….distraction.

Now kindly go forth and multiply.
Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:58 - Oct 14 with 1263 viewsE20Jack

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:29 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

I don’t doubt it, let’s not forgot it was the majority who ignored the obvious sense in taking legal action and instead voting to take the deal.

Planetswans is very much like cake ingredients, the more of them there are the thicker and denser the outcome.

I have absolutely no doubt that people will not understand basic principles and causation of relegation and unable to put the two together. None at all.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 22:08]

Login to get fewer ads

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 22:00 - Oct 14 with 1260 viewsE20Jack

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:46 - Oct 14 by 34dfgdf54

That was my last.

You shot your bolt on that?

All those posts and not a single post stating why you disagree. We both know it’s because it cannot be rationally disagreed with, hence why you play the class clown.

Planetswans trolling 101.

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 22:04 - Oct 14 with 1254 viewsE20Jack

Chances Created in the Premier League. Sigurdsson is currently #1 on 21:48 - Oct 14 by swan65split

Its a funny in a way that your agreeing with my explanation of the selling shares doomed us,

But your later comments on another thread why we were relegated ,,,,,,do not shock me.

Its further evidence of Bottle glass , glass bottle……….distraction.

Now kindly go forth and multiply.

Selling the shares were absolutely harmful to our PL status. But not the root cause, that season is te only season I will criticise our transfer window, the eye was well and truly off the ball. But that would have just delayed the inevitable a bit longer, we were still going down.

Selling the shares wasn’t an error either - to be clear, as the desired effect was achieved. They sold because we had peaked and they wanted to sell at top price. They would do it again, as would everyone else (if you say otherwise you are a liar).

We got relegated for the reasons every single other club outside the top 6 so. The fact we lasted so long is incredible and should be applauded, not criticised.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024