Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? 08:42 - Oct 12 with 2732 viewsomarjack

Obviously, many of us on here aren't believers in a spiritual world etc (believing in extraterrestial life excluded) but that doesn't mean we haven't had our concrete, skeptic belief questioned at times.

Whoever experienced any thing of the sort in the course of their lives are welcome to share on here. Either for fun or as a WARNING if necessary.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 08:53 - Oct 12 with 1434 viewssainthelens

Beating Reading at Wembley. That was a real out of body experience. Weird and wonderful.
Apologies to OP not what he's looking for.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 08:55 - Oct 12 with 1428 viewsLord_Bony

Halloween was confusing for me as a kid I remember that spooky time of year well.

As a child growing up my parents said, "Never take sweets from strangers." And then they dressed me up and said, "Go beg for it." I didn't know what to do. I'd knock on people's doors and go, "Trick or treat? . . .and then say no thank you." ~ it was a confusing time for me.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 09:03 - Oct 12 with 1410 viewsMuteswan

I remember my birth just like it was yesterday. I can remember the warmth of the water, being at ease and totally relaxed. It was like being almost asleep but not quite, just very serene. Then suddenly out of the water and into the cold, but then the towel wrapped around me. Back to being warm , and then dry. Oh sorry , that should have read ,”I remember my bath just like it was yesterday “ 😉
Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 09:09 - Oct 12 with 1395 viewsomarjack

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 09:03 - Oct 12 by Muteswan

I remember my birth just like it was yesterday. I can remember the warmth of the water, being at ease and totally relaxed. It was like being almost asleep but not quite, just very serene. Then suddenly out of the water and into the cold, but then the towel wrapped around me. Back to being warm , and then dry. Oh sorry , that should have read ,”I remember my bath just like it was yesterday “ 😉

There is a David Tennant gif for everything.

I was actually reading into this and took you seriously at first. I didn't dwell on your last sentence.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 09:55 - Oct 12 with 1352 viewsdickythorpe

The last few years in politics seem surreal.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 10:54 - Oct 12 with 1312 viewsCatullus

I don't rule anything out. I've had a few experiences that can't be explained. I used to work for a furniture company and I was sent into a warehouse to get a chair, in the warehouse there was a piano. Now I was alone, it was first thing in the morning and I had the keys. I went in and straight away it felt a bit odd, cold even though it was a lovely summers day. I'd gone a few steps and it started, someone was playing the piano. I went and looked but it stopped just as I got to the room, there was nobody in there. When I went back to the office and asked about it they said that's why they'd sent me, no one else would go there alone anymore!! neither did I again. I'd only been there a few days and this was a kind of rite of passage, all the newbies were sent in alone to see if anything happened. There were about a dozen staff and they'd all had some kind of strange experience....or there was a very clever practical joker.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 12:19 - Oct 12 with 1262 viewsomarjack

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 10:54 - Oct 12 by Catullus

I don't rule anything out. I've had a few experiences that can't be explained. I used to work for a furniture company and I was sent into a warehouse to get a chair, in the warehouse there was a piano. Now I was alone, it was first thing in the morning and I had the keys. I went in and straight away it felt a bit odd, cold even though it was a lovely summers day. I'd gone a few steps and it started, someone was playing the piano. I went and looked but it stopped just as I got to the room, there was nobody in there. When I went back to the office and asked about it they said that's why they'd sent me, no one else would go there alone anymore!! neither did I again. I'd only been there a few days and this was a kind of rite of passage, all the newbies were sent in alone to see if anything happened. There were about a dozen staff and they'd all had some kind of strange experience....or there was a very clever practical joker.

You have to admit, this sounds a bit hoaxy. Just messing around with the new guy kind of thing. Although the prankster has got to be really fast and knows a good place to hide in time, which is possible in a cluttered warehouse I would think.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 12:51 - Oct 12 with 1241 viewsPegojack

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 10:54 - Oct 12 by Catullus

How did they manage to play the piano if you had the keys?

I'll get my coat......
Login to get fewer ads

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 12:55 - Oct 12 with 1233 views1983

Ever since I was a kid I have always thought that these 2 blokes they call God & Jesus and all that lot and all the tall stories around them was always bizarre and you had to go to a big house to mumble some songs/prayers and worship them....

But some people will laugh at others that believe in some kind of alien life.

Poll: Whos byron?

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 16:09 - Oct 12 with 1134 viewsnicky

Cycling along the old Neath Valley road near Resolven about 10 years ago, I could sense a car close behind me. Looking round there was an immaculate Audi with a registration from the 1970s (L plate). I gestured for it to come past as I was nervous of it sitting right behind me, but when I turned round again it had gone. Just vanished. I swung round and cycled back down the road in case it had crashed off into the verge, but nothing. And nowhere for it to have pulled off or over.

Now, that road has seen its fair share of fatal road accidents down the years. I can't explain what I saw but it left me pretty scared and it was a while before I cycled that stretch of road again on my own.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 16:34 - Oct 12 with 1114 viewsJosey_Wales37

Had a few unexplainable experiences, but the craziest one which was witnessed by 2 others at same time, was at my mates old house in Blackwood, where the handle on the living room door started going up and down as we were walking past going through to kitchen, then the whole door started shaking like mad. Lasted about a minute. When it stopped, obvious first thought is , was someone else the other side of door taking the piss, but the was no one. That came just a few days after I had another experience there, where my hat got pulled off my head and thrown across the room and the other house mates had said they seen an apparition of old lady walking through the house.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 16:38 - Oct 12 with 1108 viewsDarran

My wife’s got a book coming out in the new year on this kind of thing. It’s with the publishers at the moment going through it’s second edit.
She’s already received the book cover.

“Soul Divining” by Jocelyn Prosser.
[Post edited 12 Oct 17:58]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Are you surprised at how bad the clubs finances appear to be?

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 17:41 - Oct 12 with 1062 viewsJackfath

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 16:38 - Oct 12 by Darran

My wife’s got a book coming out in the new year on this kind of thing. It’s with the publishers at the moment going through it’s second edit.

Have you written the foreword?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. THE ALL MERCIFUL.
Poll: If Shaky and E20 were to ever meet in real life, what would be the outcome?

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 17:54 - Oct 12 with 1047 viewsDarran

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 17:41 - Oct 12 by Jackfath

Have you written the foreword?

No.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 18:04 - Oct 12 with 1034 viewsWingstandwood

The supernatural does indeed happen!

My sister worked in close proximity to a consultant for Neath/Bridgend NHS, his wife Doctor Mary Self (also a doctor of medicine) had a miracle experience.

Quote:
"Her doctor gave her three weeks to live, but a miracle seemed to happen. A routine scan revealed the tumour had begun to shrink. Within three weeks it disappeared completely.

Robert Grimer, her surgeon at the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Birmingham, was stunned by the turn of events, and asked Mary how she thought it could have happened.

‘I believe it is possible for God to heal people, and the only explanation I have is that it’s a miracle,’ she told him. ‘Yes, I’ll buy that,’ he replied. ‘There is no other answer.’

My sister is a member of a local oncology team and what happened is recognised by my sister to be a miracle just like Doctor Self's surgeon.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-402346/Miracles-madness.html
[Post edited 12 Oct 19:20]
Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 18:38 - Oct 12 with 993 viewsCatullus

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 12:19 - Oct 12 by omarjack

You have to admit, this sounds a bit hoaxy. Just messing around with the new guy kind of thing. Although the prankster has got to be really fast and knows a good place to hide in time, which is possible in a cluttered warehouse I would think.

That's why I pointed out I had the keys, no one else could have gotten in before me. The door was chained and padlocked. The only other entrance was chained and padlocked from the inside.
I was sure it was someone mucking about but everyone else was either out on the van or in the canteen having breakfast.
I've had other starnge experiences but there were doubts about them being "real" they could have an explanation, this one I could never figure out, specially as all the others said things had happened to them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:27 - Oct 12 with 956 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’m gonna take a wild punt. You weren’t alone, someone else was there tinkling the ghostly ivories unbeknown to you and you were the subject of a practical joke by your work chums. Call it a hunch, but I wouldn’t bother Arthur C Clarke just yet.

Poll: Who will you vote for on 8 June?

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:31 - Oct 12 with 947 viewsexiledclaseboy

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 16:09 - Oct 12 by nicky

Cycling along the old Neath Valley road near Resolven about 10 years ago, I could sense a car close behind me. Looking round there was an immaculate Audi with a registration from the 1970s (L plate). I gestured for it to come past as I was nervous of it sitting right behind me, but when I turned round again it had gone. Just vanished. I swung round and cycled back down the road in case it had crashed off into the verge, but nothing. And nowhere for it to have pulled off or over.

Now, that road has seen its fair share of fatal road accidents down the years. I can't explain what I saw but it left me pretty scared and it was a while before I cycled that stretch of road again on my own.

Ghost cars are all over the place in South Wales. The authorities know but cover it up.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:32 - Oct 12 with 944 viewsexiledclaseboy

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 16:34 - Oct 12 by Josey_Wales37

Had a few unexplainable experiences, but the craziest one which was witnessed by 2 others at same time, was at my mates old house in Blackwood, where the handle on the living room door started going up and down as we were walking past going through to kitchen, then the whole door started shaking like mad. Lasted about a minute. When it stopped, obvious first thought is , was someone else the other side of door taking the piss, but the was no one. That came just a few days after I had another experience there, where my hat got pulled off my head and thrown across the room and the other house mates had said they seen an apparition of old lady walking through the house.

Earth tremor.

Poorly affixed hat.

Bollocks.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:35 - Oct 12 with 937 viewsDarran

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:32 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Earth tremor.

Poorly affixed hat.

Bollocks.

Drugs.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:40 - Oct 12 with 929 viewsexiledclaseboy

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 16:38 - Oct 12 by Darran

Now as you know, I’ve nothing but respect for your wonderful wife. She puts up with you for a start. But I have to ask - what the f*ck is “soul divining”?

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:55 - Oct 12 with 904 viewsDarran

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:40 - Oct 12 by exiledclaseboy

Now as you know, I’ve nothing but respect for your wonderful wife. She puts up with you for a start. But I have to ask - what the f*ck is “soul divining”?

It’s just the title. It’s to do with strange things that can and have happened when you act on your intuition.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 20:00 - Oct 12 with 887 viewsJackfath

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 19:55 - Oct 12 by Darran

It’s just the title. It’s to do with strange things that can and have happened when you act on your intuition.

Could you furnish us with an excerpt to illustrate this rather intriguing concept?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. THE ALL MERCIFUL.
Poll: If Shaky and E20 were to ever meet in real life, what would be the outcome?

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 20:03 - Oct 12 with 875 viewsexiledclaseboy

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 20:00 - Oct 12 by Jackfath

Could you furnish us with an excerpt to illustrate this rather intriguing concept?

You’ll have to buy the book. Prosser needs new tyres and a shirt.

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 20:05 - Oct 12 with 868 viewsDarran

Unexplained, supernatural, weird or conspiracy related experiences? on 20:00 - Oct 12 by Jackfath

No.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2018