Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the monies gone the club is skint 11:18 - Oct 12 with 16287 viewsbostondanvers

Apparently the club have to sell Roden, Conner and Bony in the January window otherwise they will be become insolvent. Just where has the money 💰 has gone ??
All the monies gone the club is skint on 23:14 - Oct 12 with 2785 viewsjasper_T

All the monies gone the club is skint on 23:05 - Oct 12 by Loyal

He also said Bony would be weeks ago.

He's always said his injury isn't one you can put a fixed timetable on, and that he's a few weeks from joining the group.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 21:10 - Oct 13 with 2494 viewsEvanski

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:15 - Oct 12 by byron

I’ve heard a whisper but saying nothing, sorry folks.
Bony is looking sharp again yeah?
😜🤷🏼‍♂️👀✔️

At least you've heard of our (injured) striker. I can honestly say that I haven't a clue who your strikers are. I mean, it's not like their names are ever mentioned...

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:15 - Oct 16 with 2226 viewsTailGunner

Latest from Connor Roberts.

"My contract is up at the end of this season, that is not really ideal for a young lad, you want to have a little bit of security. All I can do is play well and hopefully the contract situation will follow after that."
All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:42 - Oct 16 with 2192 viewscostalotta

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:15 - Oct 16 by TailGunner

Latest from Connor Roberts.

"My contract is up at the end of this season, that is not really ideal for a young lad, you want to have a little bit of security. All I can do is play well and hopefully the contract situation will follow after that."

He won’t be short of offers. EPL experience, international, playing well, can play in more than one position. If the club doesn’t put an offer in front of him that’s competitive pretty soon then he will be gone. I don’t think there’s a genuine Swans fan who’d begrudge him.

We’d barking if we didn’t get it done PDQ! Oh hang on...
All the monies gone the club is skint on 15:23 - Oct 16 with 2123 viewsicecoldjack

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:42 - Oct 16 by costalotta

He won’t be short of offers. EPL experience, international, playing well, can play in more than one position. If the club doesn’t put an offer in front of him that’s competitive pretty soon then he will be gone. I don’t think there’s a genuine Swans fan who’d begrudge him.

It's all part of the master plan.

1, sell your best players and replace them with rubbish.
2, get relegated because if step 1 and sell 16 senior players leaving just 1 fit striker and one senior centre half.
3, use the talent from the u-23's which was always the plan as far back as step 1.
4, don't offer the talent from the u-23's a contract.

Think I see a slight flaw in the thinking of our esteemed owners here !!

There is no reason to not get these contracts sorted out weeks/months ago, especially Roberts.

I said 3/4 weeks back that if it was always the plan to use the young talent because they felt they'd be good enough then the practical step was to ensure we arn't putting them in the shop window for somebody to steal for pennies in a few months time, so securing a contract was surely essential, it's ludicrous for the club to have let this happen.

If it's not getting done soon it's because we are broke, if it gets done soon it's still late and unprofessional, especially as we had already cleared the decks of many high earners.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 15:27]
All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:18 - Oct 16 with 2073 viewsLoyal

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:42 - Oct 16 by costalotta

If Rodon and Roberts leave the club in January nobody will do anything and the time won't be right to do anything.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:25 - Oct 16 with 2067 viewscostalotta

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:18 - Oct 16 by Loyal

If Rodon and Roberts leave the club in January nobody will do anything and the time won't be right to do anything.

You’re right. It will take a lot more but to be honest but not sure what can be done.

From where I’m sitting it’s in the hands of the Trust now.

One thing for certain though, if Rodon and or Connor leave the club it will be yet another demonstration of our owners intentions which is clear, at least to the more open minded amongst us.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:39 - Oct 16 with 2047 viewsRokerite

I'm not a Swansea supporter, I joined this message-board because I thought, with the appointment of Potter, you had a very good chance of promotion this season. Fortunately, before I'd backed you it became apparent almost all your best players were being sold.
Potter is doing a very good job but had your owners taken the same attitude as Stoke's and WBA's I believe you'd have been back in The PL next season. Short-sightedness will probably mean not only at least another season outside The PL but possibly losing Graham Potter.
If I was a Swansea supporter I'd be very annoyed. Good Luck to you anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

All the monies gone the club is skint on 17:12 - Oct 16 with 2008 viewsbyron

A jack I know, mental I know but it’s true, a jack in Cardiff, says he’s connected to people at the club, reckons your wage bill for players not actually playing for you or fit to play like Bony, is almost as much as the current first teams wage bill. That can’t be right can it? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Benny

All the monies gone the club is skint on 18:14 - Oct 16 with 1948 viewsBadlands

All the monies gone the club is skint on 17:12 - Oct 16 by byron

A jack I know, mental I know but it’s true, a jack in Cardiff, says he’s connected to people at the club, reckons your wage bill for players not actually playing for you or fit to play like Bony, is almost as much as the current first teams wage bill. That can’t be right can it? 🤷🏼‍♂️

No surprise if the quoted pay levels are accurate! - if we are paying them. Depends on what % of their wages we pay to loaned out players and how much Bony is paid by Man City / insurance.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

All the monies gone the club is skint on 18:14 - Oct 16 with 1948 viewsjasper_T

Given that Bony earns 50x what Roberts or Rodon are on it's hardly surprising.

Although the "current first team" is 25 players or more based on what Potter's used so far, so that probably adds up.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:47 - Oct 16 with 1920 viewsjackrmee

Why wouldn't the time be right?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:47 - Oct 16 with 1920 viewsjackrmee

All the monies gone the club is skint on 15:23 - Oct 16 by icecoldjack

It's all part of the master plan.

1, sell your best players and replace them with rubbish.
2, get relegated because if step 1 and sell 16 senior players leaving just 1 fit striker and one senior centre half.
3, use the talent from the u-23's which was always the plan as far back as step 1.
4, don't offer the talent from the u-23's a contract.

Think I see a slight flaw in the thinking of our esteemed owners here !!

There is no reason to not get these contracts sorted out weeks/months ago, especially Roberts.

I said 3/4 weeks back that if it was always the plan to use the young talent because they felt they'd be good enough then the practical step was to ensure we arn't putting them in the shop window for somebody to steal for pennies in a few months time, so securing a contract was surely essential, it's ludicrous for the club to have let this happen.

If it's not getting done soon it's because we are broke, if it gets done soon it's still late and unprofessional, especially as we had already cleared the decks of many high earners.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 15:27]

We can't be that broke that we can't afford to give contracts to a couple of kids mun. We signed Celina for 4 mil and he'll be on higher wages than them 2 shirley?

So if it's not about our skintness, what else could it be that they still havent had contracts?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:50 - Oct 16 with 1918 viewsDr_Winston

All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:47 - Oct 16 by jackrmee

We can't be that broke that we can't afford to give contracts to a couple of kids mun. We signed Celina for 4 mil and he'll be on higher wages than them 2 shirley?

So if it's not about our skintness, what else could it be that they still havent had contracts?

Being somewhat less than proactive when it comes to offering contracts to players we want to keep is a Jenkins speciality.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

All the monies gone the club is skint on 20:06 - Oct 16 with 1900 viewsjasper_T

Roberts and Rodon and their agents obviously realise that the longer they drag things out the more they'll make, as their reputations rise and the club becomes more desperate.

They with the same agent as Ramsey?
All the monies gone the club is skint on 20:32 - Oct 16 with 1881 viewsLoyal

All the monies gone the club is skint on 19:47 - Oct 16 by jackrmee

Why wouldn't the time be right?

Well, I've often thought early Wednesday mornings are good but Sunday evenings are equally as convenient.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

All the monies gone the club is skint on 21:17 - Oct 16 with 1842 viewsjackrmee

All the monies gone the club is skint on 20:32 - Oct 16 by Loyal

Well, I've often thought early Wednesday mornings are good but Sunday evenings are equally as convenient.

Sunday the day of rest, so fuking Wednseday morning it is en bois bach!

Serious note though, if they do sell the kids (I don't believe they will), it is then time to kick right off.
Need some proper head together stuff, get all the boys together and do something that will get noticed. Don't ask me what or how, as I don't know...and if I did I sure as hell wouldn't disclose it in public

All the monies gone the club is skint on 21:53 - Oct 16 with 1811 viewsLoyal

All the monies gone the club is skint on 21:17 - Oct 16 by jackrmee

Serious note though, if they do sell the kids (I don't believe they will), it is then time to kick right off.
Need some proper head together stuff, get all the boys together and do something that will get noticed. Don't ask me what or how, as I don't know...and if I did I sure as hell wouldn't disclose it in public

That's the problem mate, too many apologists for these asset stripping fcks.

All the monies gone the club is skint on 12:42 - Oct 17 with 1670 viewsjack247

You’re talking Bony, Narsingh, Dyer, Routledge. If you compare that to a starting eleven without Fer, it’s more than plausible.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:45 - Oct 17 with 1595 viewsBadlands

All the monies gone the club is skint on 21:17 - Oct 16 by jackrmee

What if the kids get better offers?
Do we hang on and let them leave at the end of the season for next to nothing in compensation or capitalise on them in January.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:16 - Oct 17 with 1574 viewsTailGunner

All the monies gone the club is skint on 13:45 - Oct 17 by Badlands

What if the kids get better offers?
Do we hang on and let them leave at the end of the season for next to nothing in compensation or capitalise on them in January.

Clubs cannot speak to players until January

Connor Roberts is clearly insinuating that there have been no offers.
Rumours going round that they have been told to 'forget it' until January - which reading between the lines is - if we get any offer for you - then you are off.

They want to cash in as much as possible for whoever - add Fer VDH & Grimes too.

These would have been tied down long ago otherwise. The owners are a waste of space - no interest in putting any money into the club at all.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 14:36]
All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:03 - Oct 17 with 1545 viewsbyron

All the monies gone the club is skint on 12:42 - Oct 17 by jack247

You’re talking Bony, Narsingh, Dyer, Routledge. If you compare that to a starting eleven without Fer, it’s more than plausible.

What about baston in Spain? The ayews wages all covered too?

Benny

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:04 - Oct 17 with 1541 viewsjasper_T

All the monies gone the club is skint on 14:16 - Oct 17 by TailGunner

Clubs cannot speak to players until January

Connor Roberts is clearly insinuating that there have been no offers.
Rumours going round that they have been told to 'forget it' until January - which reading between the lines is - if we get any offer for you - then you are off.

They want to cash in as much as possible for whoever - add Fer VDH & Grimes too.

These would have been tied down long ago otherwise. The owners are a waste of space - no interest in putting any money into the club at all.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2018 14:36]

Is Roberts calling Potter a liar? He said negotiations had begun.
All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:07 - Oct 17 with 1538 viewsTailGunner

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:04 - Oct 17 by jasper_T

Is Roberts calling Potter a liar? He said negotiations had begun.

Did Potter use those actual words? Did he say there was a contract offer?
Are you calling Roberts a liar?
All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:47 - Oct 17 with 1507 viewsTailGunner

All the monies gone the club is skint on 16:07 - Oct 17 by TailGunner

Did Potter use those actual words? Did he say there was a contract offer?
Are you calling Roberts a liar?

May be being overly suspicious in this, but no new contracts being announced this late massively worries me.

Any more leave in January and I fear a relegation battle. And a manager ready to walk.

I hope I'm wrong on all counts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024