Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The four BEST Swans signings in the last four years 21:46 - Oct 13 with 3146 viewsGlyn1

I thought Swanjaxs thread was very negative so to balance that let's focus on the positive.

The Four worst Swansea signings from the last 5 years.... by Swanjaxs 12 Oct 2018 11:42
Bit harsh on Emnes, plenty of more deserving candidates surely?
https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/the-4-worst-swansea-signings-from-the-last-5-years-agreed/

Which players signed since 2014 have been good value and you liked watching?
[Post edited 13 Oct 2018 21:50]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The four BEST Swans signings in the last four years on 23:45 - Oct 14 with 584 viewsnyc_swans

i'd take "best" to mean something like "best value for the money" or something like that.

i'd say Fabianski, Siggy, Mawson (who i think is quite overrated and being found out right now, but 4X value in 2 years is good) and perhaps Daniel James who came over for pennies and is probably valued at least 10X what was paid already.
The four BEST Swans signings in the last four years on 06:54 - Oct 15 with 532 viewsdameedna

Gylfi, Fab, Fred, Leon were all over 4 years ago. 4 years narrows the field.

Id probably think of Sanches, Mawson, Celina, McBurnie but also Llorente and Fer.

Sanches played well against Spurs in a game we should have won. Dodgy Llorente goal and Ali away at the end. Real shame Renato got injured early. He had the touch, ability and strength to make time for himself, don't see it very often. The Spurs midfield was superb.
The four BEST Swans signings in the last four years on 00:56 - Oct 16 with 460 viewsjasper_T

The four BEST Swans signings in the last four years on 06:54 - Oct 15 by dameedna

Gylfi, Fab, Fred, Leon were all over 4 years ago. 4 years narrows the field.

Id probably think of Sanches, Mawson, Celina, McBurnie but also Llorente and Fer.

Sanches played well against Spurs in a game we should have won. Dodgy Llorente goal and Ali away at the end. Real shame Renato got injured early. He had the touch, ability and strength to make time for himself, don't see it very often. The Spurs midfield was superb.

Sam Clucas had two good games against Arsenal, why doesn't he make your list ahead of Renato? Cost us about the same.
The four BEST Swans signings in the last four years on 08:35 - Oct 16 with 415 viewsdameedna

Forgot about Clucas. It is all in the past. Let it go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024