Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lads Alliance 22:47 - Oct 13 with 28592 viewsDarran

Anyone know him?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272589/March-Democratic-Football-Lads-

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football Lads Alliance on 14:12 - Oct 15 with 2214 viewstrampie

Football Lads Alliance on 13:48 - Oct 15 by Lohengrin

We were more interested in you, Tramp. Waters has two degrees but you have a Blue Ribbon in trolling, the rarest of accolades. To be banned off there is akin to being Wales’ first keyboard Ironman.

That is easily topped when you get banned from sites for comparing your village team to some well known first class teams.

As regards Marie Ann Waters i've seen the Moog in Willow the Wisp speak more sense than her.
Trent Poly I ask you.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 14:19]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Football Lads Alliance on 14:30 - Oct 15 with 2171 viewsWarwickHunt

Football Lads Alliance on 14:12 - Oct 15 by trampie

That is easily topped when you get banned from sites for comparing your village team to some well known first class teams.

As regards Marie Ann Waters i've seen the Moog in Willow the Wisp speak more sense than her.
Trent Poly I ask you.
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 14:19]

Judging by the quality of grammar and spelling in your posts, I'd keep quiet about Waters' education if I were you...
Football Lads Alliance on 14:33 - Oct 15 with 2159 viewswaynekerr55

Football Lads Alliance on 14:30 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Judging by the quality of grammar and spelling in your posts, I'd keep quiet about Waters' education if I were you...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Football Lads Alliance on 14:36 - Oct 15 with 2153 viewsWarwickHunt

Football Lads Alliance on 14:33 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

mart6...
Football Lads Alliance on 14:42 - Oct 15 with 2141 viewstrampie

Football Lads Alliance on 14:30 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

I don't profess to have great grammar or spelling but Lohengrin denigrates Ponty poly, therefore another poly would be of a similar ilk.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Football Lads Alliance on 14:49 - Oct 15 with 2124 viewswaynekerr55

Football Lads Alliance on 14:36 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

mart6...

The guy's (or girl/gender neutral) a f*cking legend. I've gone from fulmination to admiration for mart

Football Lads Alliance on 14:58 - Oct 15 with 2098 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 14:42 - Oct 15 by trampie

I don't profess to have great grammar or spelling but Lohengrin denigrates Ponty poly, therefore another poly would be of a similar ilk.

Trent...

Treforest...

Tramp..

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Football Lads Alliance on 15:04 - Oct 15 with 2071 viewsomarjack

Football Lads Alliance on 14:49 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

The guy's (or girl/gender neutral) a f*cking legend. I've gone from fulmination to admiration for mart

He/She's the ever-watching eye over us mortals here on PS.

The moral compass which we should all follow blindly.

If Mart6 approves then it's the right thing to do because he/she said so.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

Football Lads Alliance on 15:07 - Oct 15 with 2063 viewsWingstandwood

This Mart6? Seems to be getting some sort of cult status? A mythical person....thing.....entity that lurks unseen in the shadows, to then fleetingly appear......to leave a sign of presence.... to then completely disappear into thin air.

Not unlike cryptozoological phenomenon the Chupacabra of Puerto Rican folklore or the Pandafeche from medieval Abruzzo fables?.... What are we dealing with here?

Argus!

Football Lads Alliance on 15:15 - Oct 15 with 2033 viewsSir_Robin

Football Lads Alliance on 15:34 - Oct 15 with 1968 viewssg1912

Football Lads Alliance on 13:43 - Oct 15 by Uxbridge

I'm sorry but that's patently nonsense. I've seen countless articles about the cases such as in Rochdale or Telford. If these didn't make it to court, remind me again where Tommy Robinson was arrested. Saying this is a specifically Muslim issue is nonsense.

It's attitudes such as yours that are the ones inflaming the situation.

I never said it's specifically a Muslim problem, but it is disproportionately a Muslim problem..

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html
Football Lads Alliance on 16:22 - Oct 15 with 1907 viewsWarwickHunt

Football Lads Alliance on 15:07 - Oct 15 by Wingstandwood

This Mart6? Seems to be getting some sort of cult status? A mythical person....thing.....entity that lurks unseen in the shadows, to then fleetingly appear......to leave a sign of presence.... to then completely disappear into thin air.

Not unlike cryptozoological phenomenon the Chupacabra of Puerto Rican folklore or the Pandafeche from medieval Abruzzo fables?.... What are we dealing with here?

"Not unlike cryptozoological phenomenon the Chupacabra of Puerto Rican folklore or the Pandafeche from medieval Abruzzo fables?"

That's a sentence I never thought I'd see on PS.
Football Lads Alliance on 16:35 - Oct 15 with 1882 viewsLoyal

I suppose only when you agree ànd can disagree by understanding and dialogue with all sides is when you are getting somewhere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Football Lads Alliance on 16:45 - Oct 15 with 1869 viewsWingstandwood

Football Lads Alliance on 16:22 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

"Not unlike cryptozoological phenomenon the Chupacabra of Puerto Rican folklore or the Pandafeche from medieval Abruzzo fables?"

I've given you a +1 thumbs up for that but nevertheless expect another visitation (or should that be interference?) from Mart6 to change things!

Argus!

Football Lads Alliance on 16:54 - Oct 15 with 1850 viewsUxbridge

Football Lads Alliance on 15:34 - Oct 15 by sg1912

I never said it's specifically a Muslim problem, but it is disproportionately a Muslim problem..

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-asian-abuse-rotherham-rochdale-newcastle-a8101941.html

Thanks for the link. As the majority are committed by white men, as per that article, do you think the DFLA will be marching against white men too?

If this campaign was against all forms of child abuse, regardless of the colour of the perpetrators skin or their religious background, then I don't doubt it'd get a lot more support. Because otherwise, on the face of it, it looks like this is being used as an obscene cover story for singling out one particular ethnic background and faith.

Good article though. The Muslim community need to do more and can often be far too insular. The same can be said for other ethnic groups though, including ours (I'm presuming we are both white non Muslims, which may not be accurate).

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Football Lads Alliance on 16:54 - Oct 15 with 1842 viewswaynekerr55

Football Lads Alliance on 16:22 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Not since PeRcH has been banned, anyway

Football Lads Alliance on 17:04 - Oct 15 with 1825 viewsGowerjack

Football Lads Alliance on 23:19 - Oct 13 by Darran

I’m surprsed you weren’t up there yourself being a bit of a racist like.

He had to pick his wife up after her shift in Costa...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Football Lads Alliance on 17:10 - Oct 15 with 1815 viewsWingstandwood

Football Lads Alliance on 16:54 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

Not since PeRcH has been banned, anyway

I've seen all sorts of wild claims being slung on here I was once told on numerous occasions by one poster that I was Trampie......My take on The Clydach Murders sort of shows me and Trampie are two different individuals with opposing opinions/judgement !.... Actually I'm awaiting messagboard judgement saying that Mart6 is Perchy.

Argus!

Football Lads Alliance on 18:01 - Oct 15 with 1738 viewstrampie

Football Lads Alliance on 17:10 - Oct 15 by Wingstandwood

I've seen all sorts of wild claims being slung on here I was once told on numerous occasions by one poster that I was Trampie......My take on The Clydach Murders sort of shows me and Trampie are two different individuals with opposing opinions/judgement !.... Actually I'm awaiting messagboard judgement saying that Mart6 is Perchy.

You believe those instruments of the right wing state, the police do you ?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 18:03]

Football Lads Alliance on 18:43 - Oct 15 with 1676 viewsWingstandwood

Football Lads Alliance on 18:01 - Oct 15 by trampie

You believe those instruments of the right wing state, the police do you ?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 18:03]

I believe the proven fact that Morris arrived home in the very same early hours that coincided with a post-massacre departure ……..I believe he arrived home with bloodstained ( Craic Cefn Parc witness visited police station stating thus) clothing……I believe his chain was found covered in victims blood in a room where murders took place…..I believe the Kelvin Road witness and telecom company that provided phone call records to show it was impossible for Morris to innocently leave the chain on the occasion that he said he did.

I believe incriminating DNA (no Morris DNA found, improvised sock gloves used) is not always left at a scene when crude methods are used. Even within confined space(s) for example the Omagh bomb warning phone box and previously defused cars in Lisburn and Moy there was no DNA clues left!

And I also believe that a forensically aware copper would never in million years leave a plug in the bath for fear of leaving possible evidence…..And? A forensically aware copper would at least have tried a improvised method to filter the bath water. Forensically aware coppers know of this! http://www.forensic-rescue.co.uk/ers/ers.htm

I believe the previous brain injury by blunt force trauma caused by Morris to another innocent victim showed the horrific violence he was capable of!
I also believe in the bleeding bloody obvious and stark reality itself! I finally believe that conspiracy loons really do exist!

Argus!

Football Lads Alliance on 19:41 - Oct 15 with 1610 viewssg1912

Football Lads Alliance on 16:54 - Oct 15 by Uxbridge

Thanks for the link. As the majority are committed by white men, as per that article, do you think the DFLA will be marching against white men too?

If this campaign was against all forms of child abuse, regardless of the colour of the perpetrators skin or their religious background, then I don't doubt it'd get a lot more support. Because otherwise, on the face of it, it looks like this is being used as an obscene cover story for singling out one particular ethnic background and faith.

Good article though. The Muslim community need to do more and can often be far too insular. The same can be said for other ethnic groups though, including ours (I'm presuming we are both white non Muslims, which may not be accurate).

I think the FLA main grievance tends to be the fact that Pakistani grooming gangs target their victims on the basis of their skin colour and beliefs..
Football Lads Alliance on 20:02 - Oct 15 with 1568 viewstrampie

Why are you only making a case for one side Wingstanwood ?, how do you explain and account for the police's behaviour ?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 20:03]

Football Lads Alliance on 20:33 - Oct 15 with 1516 viewstrampie

Football Lads Alliance on 21:35 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

Disingenuous bullsh*t Lohengrin, and verging on the bloody offensive as well.

People ‘down there’ don’t care any more about the rape of little girls than people ‘up here’.

But marching around London chanting ‘whose streets, our streets’ while threatening police officers and damaging property isn’t a protest about child sex abuse and paedophilia, it’s a bunch of racist tw*ts using the appalling abuse of children to suit their own warped agenda in the most cynical way possible.

In fact, it’s horrific that these people care so little about the abused children that they’d use them in such a way.

There is a frankly sickening number of cases coming to light involving children. Cases that involve people of Pakistani heritage, but also cases that involve people of white British heritage. People who define themselves or who are defined as Moslems, but also so called Christians and people of no religious inclination. In fact, by definition, the people carrying out such crimes are animals of precisely zero moral compass or religion of any description.

If the march truly was about abused children, chanting about Moslems wouldn’t be part of it. Chanting about whose ‘streets’ they were marching on wouldn’t be part of it. Grooming gangs who are white would be targeted in the same way as those who are brown. Catholic priests would be screamed at in the same way as Pakistanis.

Stop using children as a cover for racism, islamophobia and xenophobia. It’s vomit inducing.

Yes very unsavoury.

Football Lads Alliance on 22:19 - Oct 15 with 1426 viewspeenemunde

Football Lads Alliance on 21:35 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

Disingenuous bullsh*t Lohengrin, and verging on the bloody offensive as well.

People ‘down there’ don’t care any more about the rape of little girls than people ‘up here’.

But marching around London chanting ‘whose streets, our streets’ while threatening police officers and damaging property isn’t a protest about child sex abuse and paedophilia, it’s a bunch of racist tw*ts using the appalling abuse of children to suit their own warped agenda in the most cynical way possible.

In fact, it’s horrific that these people care so little about the abused children that they’d use them in such a way.

There is a frankly sickening number of cases coming to light involving children. Cases that involve people of Pakistani heritage, but also cases that involve people of white British heritage. People who define themselves or who are defined as Moslems, but also so called Christians and people of no religious inclination. In fact, by definition, the people carrying out such crimes are animals of precisely zero moral compass or religion of any description.

If the march truly was about abused children, chanting about Moslems wouldn’t be part of it. Chanting about whose ‘streets’ they were marching on wouldn’t be part of it. Grooming gangs who are white would be targeted in the same way as those who are brown. Catholic priests would be screamed at in the same way as Pakistanis.

Stop using children as a cover for racism, islamophobia and xenophobia. It’s vomit inducing.

Why don’t you direct your anger in the direction of the savage gang culture in London that has/is resulted in many murders this year, instead of directing towards people expressing their right to protest.
Fooking idiot.
Football Lads Alliance on 22:22 - Oct 15 with 1420 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 22:19 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

Why don’t you direct your anger in the direction of the savage gang culture in London that has/is resulted in many murders this year, instead of directing towards people expressing their right to protest.
Fooking idiot.

Coward 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024