Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lads Alliance 22:47 - Oct 13 with 28418 viewsDarran

Anyone know him?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272589/March-Democratic-Football-Lads-

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football Lads Alliance on 08:59 - Oct 14 with 2650 viewsDr_Winston

Just the phrase "Football Lads" needs to be protested against, never mind the other stuff.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Football Lads Alliance on 09:01 - Oct 14 with 2641 viewsCooperman

Football Lads Alliance on 08:53 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Apparently there were more counter protesters than DFLA bods. Good.

Good indeed.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Football Lads Alliance on 09:03 - Oct 14 with 2632 viewsCooperman

Football Lads Alliance on 08:37 - Oct 14 by peenemunde

Your opinion means nothing to me and the day I have to justify what I do to idiots like you is a day that will never arrive. 👍
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 8:50]

Thanks for correcting your gibberish, I certainly didn’t mean to fluster you.

Anyway, report back from the next event and let us know if it’s as successful as this one.

Football Lads Alliance on 09:10 - Oct 14 with 2604 viewspeenemunde

Football Lads Alliance on 09:03 - Oct 14 by Cooperman

Thanks for correcting your gibberish, I certainly didn’t mean to fluster you.

Anyway, report back from the next event and let us know if it’s as successful as this one.

You won’t fluster me, especially with those glasses on 😂
Football Lads Alliance on 09:11 - Oct 14 with 2601 viewsthornabyswan

Football Lads Alliance on 07:00 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Nothing wrong with protesting against

Returning Jihadists

AWOL migrants

Rape / grooming gangs

Well done to the (well known) Swans fan in the photo for making the effort to try to highlight the point by joining a peaceful march spoilt by lefties.

You were there were you so it was all the lefties causing the trouble nothing to do with the right wing.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Football Lads Alliance on 09:12 - Oct 14 with 2593 viewspeenemunde

Football Lads Alliance on 08:53 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Apparently there were more counter protesters than DFLA bods. Good.

Apparently ?😂
Football Lads Alliance on 09:13 - Oct 14 with 2592 viewsCatullus

Looking at the pictures, the counter protestors who are apparently against racism and fascism, why are many dressed in black and have their faces covered or are wearing dark glasses? And they carry flags but those sticks easily double as batons.

If those are the good guys, aren't we in trouble? It's become the big thing these days, people claiming to be against fascism but who, when you look closer, they start to look fascistic themselves, ANTIFA to start with, they shout down opponents, they turn nasty, physical and the abuse online towatds anyone not supporting Corbyn has been shocking.

I don't see either side in that march as a good thing.

Edit, the bloke supposedly doing the Nazi salute, give me a break FFS!!! It could be a Nazi salute but it looks more like he's trying to get someone's attention, to me. Just a case of the Daily Mail making stuff up.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 9:26]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Football Lads Alliance on 09:14 - Oct 14 with 2590 viewsCooperman

Football Lads Alliance on 09:10 - Oct 14 by peenemunde

You won’t fluster me, especially with those glasses on 😂

Right’o. Still report back though.

Login to get fewer ads

Football Lads Alliance on 09:21 - Oct 14 with 2561 viewspeenemunde

Football Lads Alliance on 09:14 - Oct 14 by Cooperman

Right’o. Still report back though.

😂
Football Lads Alliance on 09:38 - Oct 14 with 2524 viewsGwyn737

It's great that the counter protesters were far higher in numbers.

I was worried this week as I've been doing some work with the Prevent strategy and reporting extremism through the Channel system.

Where I live (south east) the current referral ratio (on uptake) between far right and Islamic concerns is 17 to 1.
Football Lads Alliance on 09:53 - Oct 14 with 2475 viewssg1912

Football Lads Alliance on 09:38 - Oct 14 by Gwyn737

It's great that the counter protesters were far higher in numbers.

I was worried this week as I've been doing some work with the Prevent strategy and reporting extremism through the Channel system.

Where I live (south east) the current referral ratio (on uptake) between far right and Islamic concerns is 17 to 1.

Could it not be construed as the counter protesters being pro rape and pro terrorism..
Seeing as that's all the FLA protest against?

..and let's be honest, 2 people have died in this country as a result of far right terrorism in the last decade, where as the number for Islamic terrorism is in the hundreds. If anything it says more about the demographics of your part of the country and where the true racism lies.
Football Lads Alliance on 10:10 - Oct 14 with 2439 viewsGwyn737

Football Lads Alliance on 09:53 - Oct 14 by sg1912

Could it not be construed as the counter protesters being pro rape and pro terrorism..
Seeing as that's all the FLA protest against?

..and let's be honest, 2 people have died in this country as a result of far right terrorism in the last decade, where as the number for Islamic terrorism is in the hundreds. If anything it says more about the demographics of your part of the country and where the true racism lies.

Nope, I don't think that link can be construed. That's like if someone says they like apples they can be seen as a pear hater.

I do take your point on demographics though.
Football Lads Alliance on 10:33 - Oct 14 with 2382 viewsHeadmaster

The whole world has gone topsy turvy. People defending Nazi salutes when our fathers and grandfathers fought and died to protect us from them. Makes me f*cking sick. Reminds me of this

Meanwhile, we have government ministers and journalists cozying up to the Saudi dictatorship in the National History Museum for a party. This country's beyond a joke.
Football Lads Alliance on 10:42 - Oct 14 with 2362 viewsDewi1jack

Football Lads Alliance on 09:13 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Looking at the pictures, the counter protestors who are apparently against racism and fascism, why are many dressed in black and have their faces covered or are wearing dark glasses? And they carry flags but those sticks easily double as batons.

If those are the good guys, aren't we in trouble? It's become the big thing these days, people claiming to be against fascism but who, when you look closer, they start to look fascistic themselves, ANTIFA to start with, they shout down opponents, they turn nasty, physical and the abuse online towatds anyone not supporting Corbyn has been shocking.

I don't see either side in that march as a good thing.

Edit, the bloke supposedly doing the Nazi salute, give me a break FFS!!! It could be a Nazi salute but it looks more like he's trying to get someone's attention, to me. Just a case of the Daily Mail making stuff up.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 9:26]

This.

Right wing fascists looking for trouble along with many peaceful protesters.
Being faced up by Left wing fascists looking for trouble along with many peaceful protesters.

Stick all those who want trouble in a big field with a last man/woman standing or at least alive, getting a £10 book voucher.

Then the protesters can join together in a worthwhile attempt to get rid of all the criminal scum, religious zealots, corrupt politicians, terrorists, bigots etc and maybe everyone can go about their business peacefully and with dignity in a dream world.

Get rid of politics and religion and you stop 90+% of all wars starting. Same goes with extremism from either side

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Football Lads Alliance on 11:02 - Oct 14 with 2319 viewsHighjack

There seems to be marches every F’ing day up and down the country. I’m all for peaceful protest but 99% of these marches are just completely pointless and it’s always fairly vague what they are actually marching for.

It’s almost as if these people just want a day out and/or a bit of a ruck.

How much does it cost to police this pointless bollocks?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Football Lads Alliance on 11:10 - Oct 14 with 2290 viewsFerrisBuellerJB

Football Lads Alliance on 07:00 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Nothing wrong with protesting against

Returning Jihadists

AWOL migrants

Rape / grooming gangs

Well done to the (well known) Swans fan in the photo for making the effort to try to highlight the point by joining a peaceful march spoilt by lefties.

This. People need to do some research before condemning, the masked up ultra violent ANTIFA caused the trouble, the people who oppose fascism apparently acting more like the so called fascists they’re opposing.

Only last week the DFLA publicly condemned the far right clown who tried starting a ‘punish a Muslim day’ hardly a racist organisation. As Pencoed said they oppose extremism from all sides, the leader in Swansea does a hell of a lot of charity work helping the homeless and many other people who have hit hard times but don’t let that get in the way of the leftist condemnation and their attempt at stopping free speech and creating their fascist communist police state utopia.

I’ve always said the far right are racists and the far left are the fascists
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 12:14]
Football Lads Alliance on 11:10 - Oct 14 with 2290 viewsWarwickHunt

Football Lads Alliance on 11:02 - Oct 14 by Highjack

There seems to be marches every F’ing day up and down the country. I’m all for peaceful protest but 99% of these marches are just completely pointless and it’s always fairly vague what they are actually marching for.

It’s almost as if these people just want a day out and/or a bit of a ruck.

How much does it cost to police this pointless bollocks?

Answers on a placard...
Football Lads Alliance on 11:18 - Oct 14 with 2252 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 00:01 - Oct 14 by Professor

Nor mine.

They shall not pass.

They shall not pass? No Pasaran! Ha! Well done, Prof. You’ve brightened what was an otherwise dark, damp morning by here. Are you mixing the chap from The Railway up with the Duke of Alba?

You’re way too long in the tooth to be indulging in the masturbatory fantasies of balaclava wearing adolescents, mun! If not for reasons of decorum then for the sake of reality. ‘They’ always pass. ‘They’ are doing it now and doing it laughing uproariously.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Football Lads Alliance on 11:29 - Oct 14 with 2217 viewsWarwickHunt

Football Lads Alliance on 11:18 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

They shall not pass? No Pasaran! Ha! Well done, Prof. You’ve brightened what was an otherwise dark, damp morning by here. Are you mixing the chap from The Railway up with the Duke of Alba?

You’re way too long in the tooth to be indulging in the masturbatory fantasies of balaclava wearing adolescents, mun! If not for reasons of decorum then for the sake of reality. ‘They’ always pass. ‘They’ are doing it now and doing it laughing uproariously.

I always wondered what happened to Feargal Sharkey‎.
Football Lads Alliance on 11:31 - Oct 14 with 2211 viewsDarran

Football Lads Alliance on 11:18 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Is that Freddie Highmore?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football Lads Alliance on 11:32 - Oct 14 with 2205 viewsmarchamjack

Genuine question - why the name Democratic Football Lads Alliance? What’s the football relationship part?

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Football Lads Alliance on 11:33 - Oct 14 with 2204 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 11:29 - Oct 14 by WarwickHunt

I always wondered what happened to Feargal Sharkey‎.

She did rather well at school, perhaps she’s the perfect cousin that got up his hooter?

Football Lads Alliance on 11:35 - Oct 14 with 2189 viewsRancid

It looks like skin and ...... Huge Swans fan longer than most on here have been born.Loves the Swans and what his political views are none of my business.He doesn't push them on me so he's just another Jack to me and what he does in his own time is upto him.
Football Lads Alliance on 11:39 - Oct 14 with 2168 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 11:32 - Oct 14 by marchamjack

Genuine question - why the name Democratic Football Lads Alliance? What’s the football relationship part?

For the same reason the Great War saw the Middlesex Regt raise the Footballers’ Bn. A coalescence borne of shared interest.

Well, that and the fact that it irritates Clase mightily.

Football Lads Alliance on 13:14 - Oct 14 with 2001 viewscentrestandswan

Football Lads Alliance on 11:31 - Oct 14 by Darran

Is that Freddie Highmore?

Wouldn't want to stay at that motel let alone take a shower.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024