Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lads Alliance 22:47 - Oct 13 with 28588 viewsDarran

Anyone know him?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272589/March-Democratic-Football-Lads-

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football Lads Alliance on 13:22 - Oct 14 with 2403 viewsjackrmee

Football Lads Alliance on 10:42 - Oct 14 by Dewi1jack

This.

Right wing fascists looking for trouble along with many peaceful protesters.
Being faced up by Left wing fascists looking for trouble along with many peaceful protesters.

Stick all those who want trouble in a big field with a last man/woman standing or at least alive, getting a £10 book voucher.

Then the protesters can join together in a worthwhile attempt to get rid of all the criminal scum, religious zealots, corrupt politicians, terrorists, bigots etc and maybe everyone can go about their business peacefully and with dignity in a dream world.

Get rid of politics and religion and you stop 90+% of all wars starting. Same goes with extremism from either side

Wars are about money, not religion. Simples.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Football Lads Alliance on 13:34 - Oct 14 with 2365 viewswestside

Football Lads Alliance on 07:00 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Nothing wrong with protesting against

Returning Jihadists

AWOL migrants

Rape / grooming gangs

Well done to the (well known) Swans fan in the photo for making the effort to try to highlight the point by joining a peaceful march spoilt by lefties.

What's all this got to do with football and Swansea City FC.
Football Lads Alliance on 13:43 - Oct 14 with 2335 viewsDippy

I sit by him down the Liberty

Poll: Cooper Out

Football Lads Alliance on 13:45 - Oct 14 with 2332 viewsProfessor

Football Lads Alliance on 11:18 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

They shall not pass? No Pasaran! Ha! Well done, Prof. You’ve brightened what was an otherwise dark, damp morning by here. Are you mixing the chap from The Railway up with the Duke of Alba?

You’re way too long in the tooth to be indulging in the masturbatory fantasies of balaclava wearing adolescents, mun! If not for reasons of decorum then for the sake of reality. ‘They’ always pass. ‘They’ are doing it now and doing it laughing uproariously.

Cable Street
Football Lads Alliance on 13:52 - Oct 14 with 2312 viewsbyron

Football Lads Alliance on 13:45 - Oct 14 by Professor

Cable Street

To be honest, you lot have form with this type of guff, quite well known for the political and racist nonsense that can infiltrate the football scene. I’m all for getting immigration under control, but let’s face it we all know it was your good friend Tony Blair that began the process of letting anyone in this country who could sign a form, hoping he could de Tory the country and that these new migrants would always vote labour. It’s too late to stop now, they are all here having multiple children and inviting family over. Someone should point out to skin and mark that it ain’t 1960 anymore.

Benny

Football Lads Alliance on 13:55 - Oct 14 with 2303 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Football Lads Alliance on 13:56 - Oct 14 with 2300 viewspencoedjack

Football Lads Alliance on 13:34 - Oct 14 by westside

What's all this got to do with football and Swansea City FC.

Read & take a look at the picture in the OP.

It's not compulsory to reply to something you have no interest in.
Football Lads Alliance on 14:15 - Oct 14 with 2247 viewsProfessor

Football Lads Alliance on 13:52 - Oct 14 by byron

To be honest, you lot have form with this type of guff, quite well known for the political and racist nonsense that can infiltrate the football scene. I’m all for getting immigration under control, but let’s face it we all know it was your good friend Tony Blair that began the process of letting anyone in this country who could sign a form, hoping he could de Tory the country and that these new migrants would always vote labour. It’s too late to stop now, they are all here having multiple children and inviting family over. Someone should point out to skin and mark that it ain’t 1960 anymore.

Byron

You do understand the reference to Cable Street?

It is not very supportive of the FLDA
Login to get fewer ads

Football Lads Alliance on 14:36 - Oct 14 with 2191 viewsWarwickHunt

Football Lads Alliance on 13:43 - Oct 14 by Dippy

I sit by him down the Liberty

Tell him the F doesn’t stand for florists.
Football Lads Alliance on 14:39 - Oct 14 with 2185 viewsLoyal

Football Lads Alliance on 23:26 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

He’s a well known Swansea fan as I’m sure many on here will testify.

Yes I know him, and no he isn't a racist.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Football Lads Alliance on 14:40 - Oct 14 with 2184 viewsLoyal

Football Lads Alliance on 05:13 - Oct 14 by Badlands

http://www.kickitout.org/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwr4beBRDNARIsAGZaZ5ciORXjXp17fSTFBiXFXIzG
If this has teeth it should be at the front of the queue to identify and ban those involved.
The trust could itself some good by identifying the knuckle dragger abusing our crest, too.

Queue pansy nutters to whine that I'm denying their right to 'freedom of speech' ... to deny other people''s freedoms.

Ok, so your not allowed to have a belief or opinion unless it is the same as yours.

And your last sentence ...
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 14:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Football Lads Alliance on 14:43 - Oct 14 with 2170 viewsbyron

Football Lads Alliance on 14:15 - Oct 14 by Professor

Byron

You do understand the reference to Cable Street?

It is not very supportive of the FLDA

No I didn’t mean to quote that....don’t know what cable street is fraid

Benny

Football Lads Alliance on 15:10 - Oct 14 with 2126 viewsDarran

Forget if you’re left or right,forget where your politics lie,forget if you’re UKIP or hanging out of Corbyns arse,watch this video and answer one question.

Is this policeman acting aggressively?

[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 15:20]

Football Lads Alliance on 15:20 - Oct 14 with 2113 viewsLoyal

Football Lads Alliance on 14:43 - Oct 14 by byron

No I didn’t mean to quote that....don’t know what cable street is fraid

My grandfather was there in 1936. Back when there was a reason to fear the right not like now with people making mountains out of molehills.

Football Lads Alliance on 15:25 - Oct 14 with 2101 viewsexiledclaseboy

Football Lads Alliance on 15:10 - Oct 14 by Darran

Forget if you’re left or right,forget where your politics lie,forget if you’re UKIP or hanging out of Corbyns arse,watch this video and answer one question.

I thought he kept remarkably calm despite the obvious attempts at goading him into a reaction.

Poll: Tory leader

Football Lads Alliance on 15:27 - Oct 14 with 2096 viewsDarran

Football Lads Alliance on 15:25 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

I thought he kept remarkably calm despite the obvious attempts at goading him into a reaction.

Me too,some of these ‘Lads’ are a bit touchy.

Football Lads Alliance on 15:28 - Oct 14 with 2094 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 23:26 - Oct 13 by peenemunde

He’s a well known Swansea fan as I’m sure many on here will testify.

For once we can agree, a good family man 👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Football Lads Alliance on 16:06 - Oct 14 with 2013 viewsSir_Robin

Football Lads Alliance on 07:00 - Oct 14 by pencoedjack

Nothing wrong with protesting against

Returning Jihadists

AWOL migrants

Rape / grooming gangs

Well done to the (well known) Swans fan in the photo for making the effort to try to highlight the point by joining a peaceful march spoilt by lefties.

Hypocrite. On the Welsh independence thread, you replied to the following post with the words "spot on":

"Swansea City Fans For Independence on 10:50 - Oct 10 by PozuelosSideys

Kindly keep this independence shite away from the Club please. Its divisive, unwanted by the majority and almost cynical in the way youre attempting to make out the club backs it when in fact its you and a couple of your noisy bigoted mates"

This Lads' Alliance bullsh*t is divisive, unwanted by the majority and almost cynical in the way they're attempting to make out that significant portions of the fanbase back it when in fact it's just a couple of dimwitted racists. But I suppose that doesn't matter because you happen to agree with them.
Football Lads Alliance on 16:07 - Oct 14 with 2012 viewsFieryJack

Football Lads Alliance on 15:25 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Agreed.

The bloke who recorded this sounds like a right prick.

Clearly can't stand the idea of bearded Asian blokes wearing police uniforms.

Pathetic creep, making out the copper is aggressive, and a liar.

Wind-up merchant. Sticking a camera in someone's face is the main aggressive act here.

Without his camera to hide behind, he'd have got a richly deserved good thumping.
Football Lads Alliance on 16:23 - Oct 14 with 1979 viewsbyron

Football Lads Alliance on 15:20 - Oct 14 by Loyal

My grandfather was there in 1936. Back when there was a reason to fear the right not like now with people making mountains out of molehills.

Were you at that march yesterday loyal? Do you know any jacks that went? I’m old enough to let by gones be just that, people are also entitled to their opinions, whatever they are, however outdated or how much I don’t agree, it’s up to the individual. I’ve got mates I hang with for 30 years, get on great, forget it when it comes to politics though. There are good and bad everywhere in this world.

Benny

Football Lads Alliance on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 1916 viewslondonlisa2001

Nope.

He was extremely professional despite repeated attempts by the moron trying to provoke him and outright lying about his ‘aggression’ and the ‘nasty look on his face’ after accusing him of being ‘an Islamist’. (Despite their ‘non racism’ of course, they assume a brown bloke with a beard is fair game).

I was blocked off trying to get from the Strand to my bus with my little nephew the last time these
scumball lowlifes were creating havoc in London. Funnily when I asked the police, who were attempting to stop contain their violence and destruction to one area, who they were, the police officer said same old EDL lot with a different name.

Because, of course, that’s exactly who they are. They’ve broken away from the Football Lads’ alliance main group, of course, since the founder, despite being all about ‘our troops’ had an accusation of stealing from the Royal British Legion hanging over his head, and then was replaced at the top of the organisation by a woman that had set up a shop for ‘Help for Heroes’ (although a shop that was not known to Help For Heroes, strangely).

Shameful that our club is associated with them. Not certain why the bloke thought it was acceptable to carry our club’s official trademarked badge on such a march. As for having a little flower arrangement made up ...
Football Lads Alliance on 17:11 - Oct 14 with 1898 viewsWingstandwood

Football Lads Alliance on 14:39 - Oct 14 by Loyal

Yes I know him, and no he isn't a racist.

I do not like the way that false accusations of racism upon innocent people/individuals gets so easily thrown about.

I and people of common sense and sound rational mind accept the proven and undoubted fact that there are both Muslims and Christians whom find a particular type of 'militant' (Wahhabism) Islam worrying.... and are genuinely fearful of its spread. It cannot be allowed to spread, end of!

This type of Islam is a family splitter, a community splitter, a Mosque splitter, a society splitter that is the one where 'hate-preachers' indoctrinate the vulnerable and impressionable. These hate preachers seem to have grown over the last few years and are a phenomenon I never used to hear of. If individuals are concerned about that they are not racist!

Argus!

Football Lads Alliance on 17:27 - Oct 14 with 1857 viewsDarran

Football Lads Alliance on 17:11 - Oct 14 by Wingstandwood

I do not like the way that false accusations of racism upon innocent people/individuals gets so easily thrown about.

I and people of common sense and sound rational mind accept the proven and undoubted fact that there are both Muslims and Christians whom find a particular type of 'militant' (Wahhabism) Islam worrying.... and are genuinely fearful of its spread. It cannot be allowed to spread, end of!

This type of Islam is a family splitter, a community splitter, a Mosque splitter, a society splitter that is the one where 'hate-preachers' indoctrinate the vulnerable and impressionable. These hate preachers seem to have grown over the last few years and are a phenomenon I never used to hear of. If individuals are concerned about that they are not racist!

Nobody’s called him a racist.

Football Lads Alliance on 17:29 - Oct 14 with 1850 views_

Let's face it, pricks like that guy filming make me truly sick to the stomach.

A human being going about his working duties literally getting bullied by some no mark, absolute kunt who's no doubt done fack all with his life.

Are these people trying to find an ounce of meaning to their dull lives? Football lads? Old hooligans who miss the one thing they could get excited about from time to time? I mean, come on FFS. I'm sure theres more than a few that crossed a certain line growing at the football, but this shit? As if "football lads" should actually mean fack all!!??

It's a sad old life for some and they are intent on making it sad for others.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Football Lads Alliance on 17:30 - Oct 14 with 1850 viewsHumpty

Football Lads Alliance on 08:53 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

Apparently there were more counter protesters than DFLA bods. Good.

The rally lost momentum at around 4pm, with around one hundred present on Whitehall where a makeshift stage had been erected for various speakers.

Impressive stuff lads. Keep up the good work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024