Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lads Alliance 22:47 - Oct 13 with 28581 viewsDarran

Anyone know him?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272589/March-Democratic-Football-Lads-

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football Lads Alliance on 20:27 - Oct 14 with 1512 viewsCatullus

Football Lads Alliance on 20:22 - Oct 14 by LeonWasGod

Has it bollox.

Politics is in everything.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Football Lads Alliance on 20:27 - Oct 14 with 1511 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 20:17 - Oct 14 by exiledclaseboy

You could don the blackface and do a minstrel show.

Would I get to sing?
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 15:47]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 1508 viewsDarran

Football Lads Alliance on 20:23 - Oct 14 by Catullus

He's in a video, if you scroll down, presenting a letter at Downing street.

Thank you my Friend I shall relook.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:29 - Oct 14 with 1508 viewsUxbridge

Football Lads Alliance on 20:00 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

“Shameful that our club is associated with them. Not certain why the bloke thought it was acceptable to carry our club’s official trademarked badge on such a march. As for having a little flower arrangement made up ...”

People down here don’t take the blithely accepting line over the rape of little girls that appears to be the prescribed response elsewhere, Lisa. Call us old fashioned, if you like.

So this march was to protect little girls?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Football Lads Alliance on 20:31 - Oct 14 with 1495 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 20:29 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

So this march was to protect little girls?

If you asked some of them on there then the reply would have been yes.

Both the Jay and Casey reports are now in the public domain. Have a read and tell me what you think.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:37 - Oct 14 with 1468 viewsLeonWasGod

Football Lads Alliance on 20:27 - Oct 14 by Catullus

Politics is in everything.

They think it is, but it isn't. 99% of our matchday crowd wouldn't stand for this crap. And 99% of people on here would oppose it too. There's no place for it here.
Football Lads Alliance on 20:37 - Oct 14 with 1460 viewspeenemunde

Football Lads Alliance on 20:22 - Oct 14 by LeonWasGod

Has it bollox.

So are you saying there is no political influence in football ?
Because i can give you examples if you like .
Football Lads Alliance on 20:37 - Oct 14 with 1464 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 19:52 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Mart6, do you fancy debating me rather than snaking around like a nonce?

Ahhh Mart6 .... he'll downarrow his own mother, loves Willy too by all accounts 😉 go on Mart son ^ you can do it 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Football Lads Alliance on 20:40 - Oct 14 with 1450 viewsLeonWasGod

Football Lads Alliance on 20:37 - Oct 14 by peenemunde

So are you saying there is no political influence in football ?
Because i can give you examples if you like .

Not with this kind of shite there isn't. Certainly when supposed supporters like you don't even take part. These people are meaningless to most of us fans, and hopefully to the clubs too.
Football Lads Alliance on 20:41 - Oct 14 with 1448 viewsDarran

Leave Mart6 out of this he’s a Planetswans legend and always will be.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:41 - Oct 14 with 1445 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 20:37 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Ahhh Mart6 .... he'll downarrow his own mother, loves Willy too by all accounts 😉 go on Mart son ^ you can do it 👍

He really can’t.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:42 - Oct 14 with 1438 viewsCatullus

Football Lads Alliance on 20:31 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Both the Jay and Casey reports are now in the public domain. Have a read and tell me what you think.

Come on Lohengrin, you know there's plenty of people who will never accept calling a Pakistani grooming gang a "Pakistani grooming gang" is anything less than racist! Just as anyone who has genuine concerns about immigration is also a racist, anyone who disagrees with Corbyn is a fascist and anyone who voted leave....well, you know!

It's the modern way an "Ism is the new black" mentality where the professionally offended is the quickest growing group.

There will be racists in DFLA as there are bigots in all walks of life and somewhere there will be someone who would be screaming that I'm an "ist" of some kind for saying it. The only way to be fair and consistent these days is to hate everything and everyone.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Football Lads Alliance on 20:43 - Oct 14 with 1418 viewspeenemunde

Football Lads Alliance on 20:37 - Oct 14 by LeonWasGod

They think it is, but it isn't. 99% of our matchday crowd wouldn't stand for this crap. And 99% of people on here would oppose it too. There's no place for it here.

Absolute nonsense. The majority the match day crowd would support the marchers.
Football Lads Alliance on 20:45 - Oct 14 with 1411 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 20:43 - Oct 14 by peenemunde

Absolute nonsense. The majority the match day crowd would support the marchers.

Wrong... the majority of the match day crowd couldn't give a flying fuk for all this bolloxs... fact 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 1397 viewsUxbridge

Football Lads Alliance on 20:31 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

I read one of them on FB. If I was being extremely generous, I'd say it was a bit misguided. It's not as if paedophilia is the particular preserve of one religion, is it.

Let's be honest here, it's continuing the rich vein of protest the EDL was ploughing. Nothing inherently wrong with that in itself, it's their right to protest and I'm sure there'll be some sympathy with some of their views amongst many but, as a father of a young girl, I find the use of the cover story particularly distasteful.

This country has deep issues that criss cross many demographic lines. There are myriad reasons for that, and such marches are often the consequence of that. Doesn't make the rationale palatable though.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:50 - Oct 14 with 1380 viewspeenemunde

Football Lads Alliance on 20:45 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Wrong... the majority of the match day crowd couldn't give a flying fuk for all this bolloxs... fact 👍

If you were able to ask each one - the vast majority would support what the marchers were marching about.
Football Lads Alliance on 20:51 - Oct 14 with 1380 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 20:45 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Next home game ask the chap sitting next to you if he thinks the rape of little girls or the murder of children at a kids concert is a big deal? I’ll take a wild guess and say it is.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:54 - Oct 14 with 1366 viewsCatullus

I think the typical matcgday crowd would be split into several factions, saying 99% would or wouldn't care is probably wrong. It'd be more like a Venn diagram with overlapping opinions.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:54 - Oct 14 with 1361 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 20:48 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

I read one of them on FB. If I was being extremely generous, I'd say it was a bit misguided. It's not as if paedophilia is the particular preserve of one religion, is it.

Let's be honest here, it's continuing the rich vein of protest the EDL was ploughing. Nothing inherently wrong with that in itself, it's their right to protest and I'm sure there'll be some sympathy with some of their views amongst many but, as a father of a young girl, I find the use of the cover story particularly distasteful.

This country has deep issues that criss cross many demographic lines. There are myriad reasons for that, and such marches are often the consequence of that. Doesn't make the rationale palatable though.

‘The Cover Story?’

Football Lads Alliance on 20:54 - Oct 14 with 1361 viewsCatullus

I think the typical matchday crowd would be split into several factions, saying 99% would or wouldn't care is probably wrong. It'd be more like a Venn diagram with overlapping opinions.

Football Lads Alliance on 20:59 - Oct 14 with 1334 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 20:51 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Next home game ask the chap sitting next to you if he thinks the rape of little girls or the murder of children at a kids concert is a big deal? I’ll take a wild guess and say it is.

I'm there to watch the football mate, and so is the chap sitting next to me most probably, if I wanted to put the world to right I'd save it for the pub later (after several pints) ... clear enough for you 👍

Football Lads Alliance on 21:01 - Oct 14 with 1324 viewsUxbridge

Football Lads Alliance on 20:54 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

‘The Cover Story?’

That this march was about protecting little girls. Is it hell.

Football Lads Alliance on 21:01 - Oct 14 with 1319 viewsCatullus

Football Lads Alliance on 20:59 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

I'm there to watch the football mate, and so is the chap sitting next to me most probably, if I wanted to put the world to right I'd save it for the pub later (after several pints) ... clear enough for you 👍

We're all different, my little group (about 14 of us) have had a few political debates during bad games. The one about Churchill was a humdinger!

Football Lads Alliance on 21:02 - Oct 14 with 1316 viewsDarran

Thank fuçk we’ve come a long way since we were down where the lights are flashing.

Football Lads Alliance on 21:03 - Oct 14 with 1312 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 21:01 - Oct 14 by Catullus

We're all different, my little group (about 14 of us) have had a few political debates during bad games. The one about Churchill was a humdinger!

👏😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024