Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Lads Alliance 22:47 - Oct 13 with 28391 viewsDarran

Anyone know him?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6272589/March-Democratic-Football-Lads-

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Football Lads Alliance on 22:14 - Oct 14 with 1630 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 21:52 - Oct 14 by Professor

As you know I am a biologist not a historian. I do know it stymied the momentum of Moseley and the British Union of Fascists. I also know the current Labour leader would not have been there. I am disappointed to see a Swansea badge at this event. The individuals may not be racist or fascist but there are clearly elements using this who are.

I’ll knock up a thread on Cable Street tomorrow when I get chance, Prof. I’m hoping some of the resident Bolshies will somehow find the fortitude to defend their mythology in the face of Home Office archive files.

I’m just an ignorant, uneducated Fascist, after all. What difficulty could they possibly have seeing me off...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Football Lads Alliance on 22:18 - Oct 14 with 1620 viewslondonlisa2001

Football Lads Alliance on 21:48 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Ann Marie Waters spent years speaking out against the sins of the Catholic Church, likewise animal cruelty. That made her for a time the darling of the left, she ticks a lot of progressive boxes - Lesbian. Vegan. Outspoken. Her troubles came when she turned her uncompromising ire onto FGM and child grooming.

Are you familiar with the term ‘parrhesiastes?’ An ancient word, Greek. It’s somebody who ‘speaks truth to power.’ That’s Ann Marie. She calls it as she sees it, regardless of the damage to reputation or danger. We used to produce a number of them, often on the left, I’m thinking now of the Labour MP Richard Stokes but she now stands alone. A Daniel.

Isolated individuals do stand out, mate. It takes courage, that’s why they are isolated.

She is not isolated Lohengrin.

She spends her entire life surrounded by fawning racists, right wing extremists and nazis.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 22:19]
Football Lads Alliance on 22:19 - Oct 14 with 1611 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 22:07 - Oct 14 by Uxbridge

Let's not pretend this march was populated by heroes speaking the truth. Their truth maybe. Not mine.

The ‘Truth.’ Now there’s a proposition to wrestle with, Ux. Having read the Casey Report how jaundiced is your view of its political application?

Football Lads Alliance on 22:22 - Oct 14 with 1603 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 22:18 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

She is not isolated Lohengrin.

She spends her entire life surrounded by fawning racists, right wing extremists and nazis.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2018 22:19]

Does she really? If I didn’t know you had studied at St Peter’s I’d have laughed at that parroting nonsense.

Come on now!

Football Lads Alliance on 22:32 - Oct 14 with 1566 viewslondonlisa2001

Football Lads Alliance on 22:22 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Does she really? If I didn’t know you had studied at St Peter’s I’d have laughed at that parroting nonsense.

Come on now!

Yes, she does.

Look at the people she surrounds herself with.

Look at the organisations she has founded, co-founded or joined.

And the cynical way she capitalised on the abuse of the children in Rotherham to attempt to advance her own political ambitions within UKIP was disgusting. As was her assertion that her losing out on becoming leader of UKIP was a victory for Islamic terrorism. Imagine holding views so vile that you get kicked out of standing as an MP by UKIP.
Football Lads Alliance on 22:48 - Oct 14 with 1521 viewsmarchamjack

Is the DFLA against Islam per se?

Are moderate Muslims ie. the majority, accepted to be in the UK?

Again, genuine questions reading this thread.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Football Lads Alliance on 22:49 - Oct 14 with 1520 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 22:32 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

Yes, she does.

Look at the people she surrounds herself with.

Look at the organisations she has founded, co-founded or joined.

And the cynical way she capitalised on the abuse of the children in Rotherham to attempt to advance her own political ambitions within UKIP was disgusting. As was her assertion that her losing out on becoming leader of UKIP was a victory for Islamic terrorism. Imagine holding views so vile that you get kicked out of standing as an MP by UKIP.

You know what, as I look at the female population of the entire political spectrum she is the only one I discern made of the stuff that made for Suffragettes. I’m surprised that you can’t see it too.

I’ve met her briefly, Lisa. Not at a political event, just by chance and I found her to be fiercely intelligent. I don’t say that lightly. I’ve met innumerable politicians over the years, of all persuasions, and she stands out. To be honest it reminded me of meeting Michael Foot for the first time. Both she and he had that aura of authenticity that is rarer than a Penny Black in a class of careerists.

Can you not see it?

Football Lads Alliance on 23:01 - Oct 14 with 1490 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 22:49 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

You know what, as I look at the female population of the entire political spectrum she is the only one I discern made of the stuff that made for Suffragettes. I’m surprised that you can’t see it too.

I’ve met her briefly, Lisa. Not at a political event, just by chance and I found her to be fiercely intelligent. I don’t say that lightly. I’ve met innumerable politicians over the years, of all persuasions, and she stands out. To be honest it reminded me of meeting Michael Foot for the first time. Both she and he had that aura of authenticity that is rarer than a Penny Black in a class of careerists.

Can you not see it?

Michael Foot! You really met him? Along with innumerable other politicians... Wow you must be soooo important 👍 i met the weather girl Claire Summers once in the Spar by the Eagle in Treboeth, she was on the way to the Eisteddfod being held at the old Felindre steelworks, she bought a peppered steak slice and a packet of polo mints, i held the door open for her... she smiled at me and said thank you... in English... I'll never forget 😍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Football Lads Alliance on 23:06 - Oct 14 with 1484 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 23:01 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Michael Foot! You really met him? Along with innumerable other politicians... Wow you must be soooo important 👍 i met the weather girl Claire Summers once in the Spar by the Eagle in Treboeth, she was on the way to the Eisteddfod being held at the old Felindre steelworks, she bought a peppered steak slice and a packet of polo mints, i held the door open for her... she smiled at me and said thank you... in English... I'll never forget 😍

Why would I have to be in any way important? Perhaps more to the point why would you imagine any of ‘them’ matter more than you, mun? They don’t.

By the way, I’ve always had a real thing for weather girls!

Football Lads Alliance on 23:12 - Oct 14 with 1476 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 23:06 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Why would I have to be in any way important? Perhaps more to the point why would you imagine any of ‘them’ matter more than you, mun? They don’t.

By the way, I’ve always had a real thing for weather girls!

Fair enough, but honestly she had a pair of white canvas trousers on that showed just enough 😯 a lovely well rounded bottom and smelt of Palma Violets.... i used to follow her on Twitter.... until she blocked me 😥

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Football Lads Alliance on 23:14 - Oct 14 with 1470 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 23:12 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough, but honestly she had a pair of white canvas trousers on that showed just enough 😯 a lovely well rounded bottom and smelt of Palma Violets.... i used to follow her on Twitter.... until she blocked me 😥

Sian Lloyd was my cousin’s friend all through school and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek if that’s any good to you?

Football Lads Alliance on 23:16 - Oct 14 with 1465 viewsKerouac

I don't know enough about Ann Marie Waters to offer an opinion on her entire political philosophy or her abilities as a politician, but watch this...

Is she wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Football Lads Alliance on 23:16 - Oct 14 with 1462 viewsDarran

Can you not see it?

Scruffy cùnt is she?

Football Lads Alliance on 23:16 - Oct 14 with 1462 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 23:14 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

Sian Lloyd was my cousin’s friend all through school and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek if that’s any good to you?

Ahhhhh Sian Lloyd 😍😍😍

Football Lads Alliance on 23:17 - Oct 14 with 1456 viewslondonlisa2001

Can you not see it?

Nope.

I think she’s a grubby opportunist who attempts to mask her vile bigotry and is the opposite of authentic.

I take it that despite your oft repeated criticism of Leanne Wood for lack of academic achievement, you don’t have the same misgivings about an alumnus of Trent Poly?
Football Lads Alliance on 23:18 - Oct 14 with 1451 viewsDarran

Football Lads Alliance on 23:14 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

I know Sian.

Football Lads Alliance on 23:20 - Oct 14 with 1445 viewsSwanjaxs

Football Lads Alliance on 23:18 - Oct 14 by Darran

I know Sian.

Single? 🤔

Football Lads Alliance on 23:23 - Oct 14 with 1436 viewsDarran

Football Lads Alliance on 23:20 - Oct 14 by Swanjaxs

Single? 🤔

No comment.

Football Lads Alliance on 23:29 - Oct 14 with 1427 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 23:17 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

I think she’s a grubby opportunist who attempts to mask her vile bigotry and is the opposite of authentic.

I take it that despite your oft repeated criticism of Leanne Wood for lack of academic achievement, you don’t have the same misgivings about an alumnus of Trent Poly?

She did a second degree at Birkbeck, I think?

I’ll say this again though in case you didn’t take it in first time around, she is latter-day Suffragette in my estimation.

Football Lads Alliance on 23:32 - Oct 14 with 1418 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 23:18 - Oct 14 by Darran

I know Sian.

Why am I not surprised?

PS: Tell the lovely Joss I want to buy a signed copy of her book!

Football Lads Alliance on 23:41 - Oct 14 with 1400 viewstrampie

Football Lads Alliance on 23:29 - Oct 14 by Lohengrin

She did a second degree at Birkbeck, I think?

I’ll say this again though in case you didn’t take it in first time around, she is latter-day Suffragette in my estimation.

I heard that she is an immigrant ? and that she did not receive British citizenship until she was about 25 and she is putting forward distasteful views on other immigrants mainly of a certain religion - you could not make it up, lol.

She is an immigrant leading mainly Germanic descent immigrants and sympathisers trying to preach to the Britons among others - you have to laugh .

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Football Lads Alliance on 23:43 - Oct 14 with 1392 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 23:41 - Oct 14 by trampie

I heard that she is an immigrant ? and that she did not receive British citizenship until she was about 25 and she is putting forward distasteful views on other immigrants mainly of a certain religion - you could not make it up, lol.

She is an immigrant leading mainly Germanic descent immigrants and sympathisers trying to preach to the Britons among others - you have to laugh .

She was born in Dublin, Tramp. Have you a problem with that?

Football Lads Alliance on 23:54 - Oct 14 with 1367 viewstrampie

Can you not see it?

You met her briefly. - oh aye, figures.

And you found her intelligent did you, you rate Trent poly highly I take it ?, I thought you only rated Ivy League and Oxbridge types, lol.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Football Lads Alliance on 23:56 - Oct 14 with 1361 viewsLohengrin

Football Lads Alliance on 23:54 - Oct 14 by trampie

You met her briefly. - oh aye, figures.

And you found her intelligent did you, you rate Trent poly highly I take it ?, I thought you only rated Ivy League and Oxbridge types, lol.

So, in summation, she was born in Dublin and didn’t go to Jesus College and you don’t like her?

Football Lads Alliance on 00:00 - Oct 15 with 1354 viewsKerouac

Football Lads Alliance on 23:17 - Oct 14 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

Please debate what she has to say in this video, if you are able. Mud slinging doesn't cut it anymore on this subject...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024