Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is your normal attire on a match day.... 21:14 - Oct 14 with 6966 viewsSwanjaxs

Early season I usually wear a nice little polo ( Ralph Lauren, Paul & Shark or maybe Aquascutum) with jeans and Gazelles to match, winter months it has to be full on CP coat and matching Burberry scarf and gloves to keep the cold out .... nothing worse than seeing scruffy people wearing smelly old Swans tops and matching tracksuit bottoms in my opinion... and they usually stink of lynx Africa from the pound shop! ycha fi 🙁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:17 - Oct 15 with 1273 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:06 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

I ain’t meeting any celtic fan unless they have a bath. Smelly bunch.

Coward 😎 ... pm 👍
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 22:20]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:22 - Oct 15 with 1260 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:17 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Coward 😎 ... pm 👍
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 22:20]

Why don’t you and longlost get together, as he wants to meet me too.

Oh and be careful what you wish for.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:23 - Oct 15 with 1257 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:22 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

Why don’t you and longlost get together, as he wants to meet me too.

Oh and be careful what you wish for.

Coward ✌

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:27 - Oct 15 with 1244 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:23 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

Coward ✌

You’ll need to take a bath first, when you finally have one, maybe we can talk again.😂
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:30 - Oct 15 with 1239 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:27 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

You’ll need to take a bath first, when you finally have one, maybe we can talk again.😂

#coward 😅

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:31 - Oct 15 with 1235 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:30 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

#coward 😅

Smelly
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:33 - Oct 15 with 1231 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:31 - Oct 15 by peenemunde

Smelly

😂

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:55 - Oct 15 with 1208 viewsSwanjaxs

My last on this , peewee your just a wum 😂 but if you ever grow a pair ↗️ top right my old mucka 😎

Login to get fewer ads

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:04 - Oct 16 with 1143 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 22:55 - Oct 15 by Swanjaxs

My last on this , peewee your just a wum 😂 but if you ever grow a pair ↗️ top right my old mucka 😎

Trust me, I’m doing you a favour. You are an aging idiot who should realise wanting to meet up with people you don’t even know for a fight not only makes you look like an complete idiot and could well result in you getting hurt, also proves you have the IQ of a cabbage.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:10 - Oct 16 with 1138 viewsjackal

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:04 - Oct 16 by peenemunde

Trust me, I’m doing you a favour. You are an aging idiot who should realise wanting to meet up with people you don’t even know for a fight not only makes you look like an complete idiot and could well result in you getting hurt, also proves you have the IQ of a cabbage.

Frankly, it's you who looks likes the idiot.

That post of yours was contemptible .

Why it's still there and you are not banned is a mystery.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:21 - Oct 16 with 1134 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:10 - Oct 16 by jackal

Frankly, it's you who looks likes the idiot.

That post of yours was contemptible .

Why it's still there and you are not banned is a mystery.

So it ok for him to say whatever he wants then.
It’s also a mystery why we have so many snowflakes such as yourself in today’s society. Something has gone very wrong.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:29 - Oct 16 with 1130 viewsjackal

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:21 - Oct 16 by peenemunde

So it ok for him to say whatever he wants then.
It’s also a mystery why we have so many snowflakes such as yourself in today’s society. Something has gone very wrong.

The murder of Lee Rigby was one of the most vile and heinous crimes ever perpetrated on British soil.

It shocked the nation.

To imply that a fellow poster is sympathetic to it is despicable. Probably libellous

If you think that anyone who deplores it is a snowflake, it speaks volumes about the type of person you are..
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:34 - Oct 16 with 1126 viewspeenemunde

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:29 - Oct 16 by jackal

The murder of Lee Rigby was one of the most vile and heinous crimes ever perpetrated on British soil.

It shocked the nation.

To imply that a fellow poster is sympathetic to it is despicable. Probably libellous

If you think that anyone who deplores it is a snowflake, it speaks volumes about the type of person you are..

It didn’t shock the nation as it’s been proved by certain fans from a certain club glorifying his death.

Also he was implying that everyone who attended that march on Saturday was a nazi, but that’s ok with snowflakes such as yourself, because it fits into your narrative.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:47 - Oct 16 with 1115 viewsjackal

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 06:34 - Oct 16 by peenemunde

It didn’t shock the nation as it’s been proved by certain fans from a certain club glorifying his death.

Also he was implying that everyone who attended that march on Saturday was a nazi, but that’s ok with snowflakes such as yourself, because it fits into your narrative.

It didn't shock the nation, because some morons with the iq of amoebas chanted?

I have no particular interest in the march. Just disgusted by your post..
[Post edited 16 Oct 2018 6:47]
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:37 - Oct 16 with 987 viewsDewi1jack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:16 - Oct 15 by plasjack

I like a drop of that but prefer it from a bottle.

Farm down Weston way does homebrew.
Need the Mrs tights/ sussies to filter out the lumps of fruit,dead mice, local teenagers etc.
Trouble is that your eyesight suffers after a few glasses. Along with your legs
Better antifreeze qualities than Austrian wine though!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:32 - Oct 16 with 978 viewsplasjack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:37 - Oct 16 by Dewi1jack

Farm down Weston way does homebrew.
Need the Mrs tights/ sussies to filter out the lumps of fruit,dead mice, local teenagers etc.
Trouble is that your eyesight suffers after a few glasses. Along with your legs
Better antifreeze qualities than Austrian wine though!

I might try it as a windscreen wash.
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:55 - Oct 17 with 904 viewsBillyChong

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 07:59 - Oct 15 by byron

Ironically, I had a fine pair of chipie dungarees from woodies back in 1987, I have a fine bobble hat now too, if only I still had them expensive dungarees eh? In saying all this, I think the benny look is in after seeing a few young uns about in the city at the weekend. I knew I should have copyrighted the phucker 😂👌
[Post edited 15 Oct 2018 8:00]

‘After seeing a few yung uns about in the city at the weekend’ - are you Dave Jones?
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:47 - Oct 17 with 890 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:55 - Oct 17 by BillyChong

‘After seeing a few yung uns about in the city at the weekend’ - are you Dave Jones?

Has there ever been a thread to highlight how messed up some folk are....it begs belief. Can people access this site whilst they are in jail? Just wondering like

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:58 - Oct 17 with 876 viewsraynor94

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:55 - Oct 17 by BillyChong

How on earth is this still here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 19:10 - Oct 17 with 865 viewsbyron

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:58 - Oct 17 by raynor94

My thoughts exactly....

Benny

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:10 - Oct 17 with 818 viewswaynekerr55

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 17:26 - Oct 15 by byron

It’s cardiff of course, but we have more of everything don’t we? It’s got to be close in that score these days. Also, I’m not being rude despite insinuating I have six fingers, you lot dressed like tramps and are famous for it. Just saying like

😁

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:32 - Oct 17 with 791 viewsLeonWasGod

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 18:58 - Oct 17 by raynor94

If we had mods he’d have been long gone and this thread would be history. And not just this thread either. Pages of pathetic playground name calling. Not quite sure what it has to do with SCAFC.

Although the beautiful irony is that he’s only still here because the mods are do liberal in a way he detests.

Still, each to their own. Adds a certain comedy to the site!
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:42 - Oct 18 with 664 viewsSwanjaxs

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 20:32 - Oct 17 by LeonWasGod

If we had mods he’d have been long gone and this thread would be history. And not just this thread either. Pages of pathetic playground name calling. Not quite sure what it has to do with SCAFC.

Although the beautiful irony is that he’s only still here because the mods are do liberal in a way he detests.

Still, each to their own. Adds a certain comedy to the site!

This was ment to be a lightharted thread my friend, once again I let myself be goaded by this individual and let myself down badly, the reason for inviting this person to private message me wasn't to arrange a "set too" but to take this off line to perhaps find some common ground... again I realise by commenting on my post I'm dragging it back to the top of the page... just wanted to put it out there, anyways peace out you Jack bastards 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳❤

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:48 - Oct 18 with 651 viewspencoedjack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:42 - Oct 18 by Swanjaxs

This was ment to be a lightharted thread my friend, once again I let myself be goaded by this individual and let myself down badly, the reason for inviting this person to private message me wasn't to arrange a "set too" but to take this off line to perhaps find some common ground... again I realise by commenting on my post I'm dragging it back to the top of the page... just wanted to put it out there, anyways peace out you Jack bastards 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳❤

Paul Smith 👍
What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:49 - Oct 18 with 648 viewsAguycalledJack

What is your normal attire on a match day.... on 21:48 - Oct 18 by pencoedjack

Paul Smith 👍

Good choice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024